剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
No, but I can find out where it is.
我只是想 与其在这里争吵
I just think, instead of fighting,
不如把经理集中到这件事上
we keep our eye on the ball. I mean,
他好像很害怕
this guy seemed really scared.
我敢打赌 卡罗尔收集来的把柄一定都在里面
And I bet you Carroll's blackmail stuff's in there.
好吧 你们三个回去吧 把这事查清楚
All right, you three should go out there, check it out.
那安妮和小靴宝怎么办
What about Annie and Baby Boots?
特里已经找上玛丽娜了
I mean, Terry went after Marina, right?
怎么才能不让他再伤害其他人
What's to stop him from going after all of our people?
这样 把他们接到我家去
Listen, go pick 'em up and bring 'em over to our place.
等风头过去再说
We can hole up there till this thing blows over.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我告诉你杰克逊和缉毒队的事儿
The only reason I told you about Jackson and the DEA
是想让你看清现状
was to keep you current.
不是让你去招惹他的未婚妻
Not so you could go and attack the man's fiancée.
我也不知道事情闹得这么大
You know, it wasn't supposed to go down like that.
我找的是杰克逊 不是她
I was actually looking for Jackson, not her.
你还知道不能把事情闹大
It wasn't supposed to go down at all!
我自有办法对付杰克逊·布鲁克斯
There's a plan in place for Jackson Brooks,
所有人都不许
and not a single human in the species
擅自行事
is welcome to deviate from it.
你最好乖乖的 特里
Now tell me you understand that, Terry.
不然我和你那些
Or else me and some of the people
生意伙伴
that help keep you in business
就采取强硬手段了
might need to start taking a hard line here.
你知道吗 我受够了
You know, I think I had just about enough
你跑到我的地盘
of you rolling up in here
颐指气使 吆五喝六
and telling me what I can and can't do.
说话小心点
You watch your mouth now.
别搞错了 你更需要我
You need me more than I need you.
曾经需要
Needed.
你在外面到处演讲 大谈美国梦
You're out there giving speeches about the American dream
而我却眼睁睁看着生意亏本
while I'm sitting in here losing money
因为我的货卖♥♥不出去
because my product's not flowing.
我没钱可赚
Doesn't add up to me.
所以呢
So what? You're gonna
你想开始自食其力了 是吗
start running things on your own now, is that it?
你有自己的运输线吗
Gonna get your own supply line going?
有路线吗
Using what route?
有人保护你吗
Under whose protection?
我要做什么 不关你的事
Never you mind what I'm gonna do.
合作到此为止 典狱长
We're done, Warden.
我不需要你的帮助了
Your services are no longer needed.
我不会再任你摆布了
I'm done listening to you.
不要犯下致命错误 特里
You're making a big mistake, Terry.
我可不这么觉得
Oh, I don't think so.
其实我早就该这么做了
In fact, I should have done this a long time ago.
好走不送
Door is that way.
他们没有再送奎特曼的孩子过来了
They just don't send kids from Quitman here anymore.
没这个必要
Don't need to.
新奎特曼配有先进的医疗设备
They got state-of-the-art everything at that New Quitman.
我当时只有一个听诊器和一个马桶
All I had was a stethoscope and a toilet.
为什么要查1988年以来的
You gonna tell me why you keep digging through admissions
入诊信息
from 1988?
这些记录全吗
How good are these records?
来这儿就过诊的人 上面都有记录
If a name's not on there, they were never here.
孩子们根本没来过
Kids never even made it.
你刚刚是说了什么吗
Did you say something?
是 我说了
Yeah, I did.
我沉默太久了
I've been quiet for too long.
我怎么这么笨
Why are you so stupid?
- 进展如何 - 噢
- How's it going in here? - Oh.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
我正在想办法进农场
I'm working on getting us into the ranch.
不知道行不行得通
I'm not really sure how it's gonna happen yet,
但是安保应该十分到位
but there's probably gonna be a lot of security there.
那我们就闯进去 放倒一个
Oh, we crash the gate, I knee-cap a guy,
当成人肉盾牌
use him as a human shield,
然后用炸♥药♥把保险柜炸开
strap dynamite to the safe and blow the door off its hinges.
五件事情做完 死而无憾
That's, like, five things off my bucket list.
拜托 吉尔 我们会被抓住的
Come on, Gil, we get caught and we can pretty much
那之前的努力就白费了
kiss everything we've worked for good-bye.
开个玩笑 杰西
Kidding, Jessie.
想让你开心一下
I was trying to get you to smile.
我知道 有时候我就是一个呆瓜
Look, I know I can be a big dumb animal sometimes.
我只是不想让你步玛丽娜的后尘
I just don't want to see you get hurt like Marina did.
我明白
No, I know.
抱歉我在办公室发脾气
I'm sorry I lost it at the campaign office.
能不能不生气了
Could you stop being mad at me now?
就一点点
A little bit?
杰西
Jessie?
你来了
You made it!
最近怎么样
How are you?
哦 好尴尬 我们来的太晚了
Oh. Embarrassed. We're super late.
别担心
Oh, don't worry about it.
你今天很漂亮
You look amazing.
- 你好 - 嘿 - 我叫本杰明·陶德
- How you doing? - Hey. - Benjamin Todd.
我叫吉尔
I'm Gil.
你知道吧台在哪儿吧
Look like you know your way to the bar, am I right?
- 就在那儿 - 噢
- It's right there. - Ah.
呃 他不太礼貌 但是
Well, his manners needs manners, but...
其实他做菜很好吃
Actually, he's, a... he's a really amazing chef.
餐厅大厨那种
Like a chef, chef.
他很年轻
He has all his hair.
对我也很好
He treats me all right.
是不是我的要求太低了啊 抱歉
Is my bar set too low? I'm sorry.
我离过两次婚了 所以你明白了吧
I've been divorced twice if that tells you anything.
噢 我明白了 这世上有两个笨蛋
Oh, it tells me two guys somewhere are idiots.
- 嘿 - 噢 靴弟
- Hey! - Oh, Boots!
- 最近怎么样啊 宝贝 - 靴弟
- How are you, sweetie? - Boots!
天
Oh, man.
- 真为你高兴 - 哇喔
- I'm so happy for you. - Wow.
这是我的妻子 安妮
Hey, uh, this is my wife, uh, Annie.
- 这位是杰西·韦斯特 这是我妻子 - 天啊
- Jessie West, my wife. - Oh, my. Oh!
我要过去和阿肯色州来的堂兄们聊聊
I've got to go schmooze with my Arkansas cousins,
我很快就回来
uh, but I will be back in a second,
然后我们再好好聊 见到你真的太棒了
and we'll talk. It's so great seeing you.
我也是
Nice to meet you.
呃
Well...
那个 用我帮你拿杯酒吗
Uh, so, can I get you a drink?
我男朋友应该会拿过来
Oh, I'm-I'm sure my boyfriend's doing that.
噢
Oh.
那个 我
Well, hey, listen, I got a...
我在后面藏了些好酒
I got a secret stash in the back.
我们也不用排队 那
We don't have to wait in line or anything, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
过得怎么样 给我好好讲讲吧
How've you been? I want to hear everything.
好
Yes.
那 我们算和好了吗
So we all good?
嗯 和好了
Yeah. Yeah, we're good.
你继续干活吧
I'll let you get back to it.
昨晚我跟典狱长摊牌了 莉兹
Well... broke some chains last night, Liz.
以后没人再来指手画脚了
Ain't nobody telling me what to do anymore.
感觉不错吧
Must be nice.
你让我中断审讯就是要说这个
Is that the reason you called me out of an interview?
那个叫杰克逊·布鲁克斯的律师
Lawyer named Jackson Brooks.
把他抓起来
I want him arrested.
- 杰克逊·布鲁克斯 - 是
- Jackson Brooks. - Yeah.
以什么罪名
On what charge?
谋杀
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表