剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
我们已经听过了博比的说辞 也听过了艾米的版本
You know, we got Bobby's story,we got Amy's story.
我们得看看哪些对的上 哪些对不上
See what fits and what doesn't.
这是查清此事的唯一办法
It's the only way we're gonna figure this out.
时间不等人
Time's wasting.
这是给你的 谢谢
That's for you, okay? Thanks.
好兴奋
This is so exciting.
我最喜欢竞选人进来的时候了
I love it when the candidate comes in.
是啊 我也很好奇 我来了也有差不多一个礼拜了
Yeah, I was beginning to wonder. I've been working here
但是一次都没见过他
for, like, a week and I still haven't met him.
你一定会喜欢他的 雷·卡罗尔是一个特别好的人
Oh, you'll love him. Ray Carroll is a wonderful man.
- 嗨 你好吗 - 他来了
- Hi, how are you? - Oh, here he comes.
- 嗨 你们好吗 - 卡罗尔先生
- Hi, how are you? - Mr. Carroll.
伯特 气色不错
Burt! Looking good.
最近还好吗
How you been?
感谢所有人
Thank you, everyone,
这样努力工作
for all the hard work you're doing.
我们进展很快
It really makes a difference.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 卡罗尔先生 我叫杰西
Hi, Mr. Carroll, I'm Jessie.
杰西 你好
Jessie, how you doing?
- 我真的很崇拜您的 - 玛莎 这是 啊
- I really admire your... - Martha, this is, uh,
多少 第三次了 对吧
what, third time, right?
- 没错 - 太棒了 非常感谢你
- That's right. - Terrific. Thank you so much.
继续加油 各位
Keep up the good work, everyone.
有了你们 我们才能加速进展 谢谢
Really makes a difference. Thank you.
你还好吗 小老弟
How you doing, baby brother?
还行吧
I'm good, I guess.
你倒是胖了点
You put on some weight.
没有吧
I don't think so.
有啊 你的脸都圆了些
Yeah. I can see it in your face.
你看上去很健康
You look healthy.
就得让假释委员会看到这样的你
That's how you want the parole board to see you.
- 你戒瘾了吗 - 你每次都问我
- And you're clean? - You ask me that every time.
因为这很重要
'Cause it's important.
我们必须把你弄出去
We need to get you out of here.
我一次都没再碰过
I haven't used once.
每一次心理咨♥询♥我都去了
Been to all my counseling sessions.
我没事了 姐
I'm straight, sis.
没问题的
I'm straight.
我知道
I know you are.
只是
It's just...
你必须亲耳听到
You need to hear it.
小杰伊怎么样
How's little Jay?
- 他很好 - 是吗
- He's good. - Yeah?
等不及看爸爸了
Can't wait to see his daddy.
看看这些小卷毛
Look at all that hair.
你马上就能见到他了
You're going to see him soon.
你今天能做到的 罗比
You got this today, Robby.
你应经不是刚入狱的那个你了
You are not the same person you were when you got here.
你一直都在做正确的事
You're doing all the right things.
- 一定这么说 好吗 - 好
- Be sure you say that, okay? - Okay.
马上就结束了
It's almost over.
我们都是
For all of us.
这是你去年的出勤记录
This is your attendance record for the last year.
你有一些日子没有上班 可以这么说吗
You missed a number of days of work. Is that a fair statement?
- 就几天 是的 - 43天 你觉得这只是“几天”吗
- A few days, yes. - 43 days. Is that "a few" to you?
- 我要去看医生 - 看43次医生吗
- I had doctor's appointments. - 43 doctor's appointments?
很明显不都是去看医生
Obviously they weren't all doctor's appointments.
所以 缺勤逾一个月之久
So, well over a month of missed work.
而且在这段时间内 你这些缺勤
And during that time, with all those absences,
是否使得你的业绩下降
did your sales drop?
这一年是差些
It was a slow year.
作为斯托克曼半导体公♥司♥的外勤销♥售♥总监
As director of outside sales for Stockman Semiconductor,
你远未完成原定的业绩目标
you fell dramatically short of your revenue target.
- 是否有异议 - 我方反对特性描述
- Isn't that right? - Object to the characterization.
我手中的三份绩效评估报告
Well, I'm looking at three different performance reviews
均可得出同样结论
that say exactly that.
你的业绩是否下降了40%
Did your sales drop by 40% or did they not?
这个问题很容易回答
It's a simple question.
是的
Yes.
我不是她炒的第一个怀孕员工
I wasn't the first pregnant employee she's fired, you know.
这已经成为惯例了
There's a pattern here.
我只在意一个员工 女士 那就是你
I'm only interested in one employee, ma'am. That's you.
我能在一年的时间里遇上我丈夫
I was lucky enough to meet my husband,
然后结婚 怀孕 已是幸运至极
get married and get pregnant all within the space of a year.
从那开始 一切都变了
And that's when everything changed.
突然间 我就被排除在外
Suddenly, I'm out of the loop.
我再也没受邀出席任何一个
I'm not invited to the client events
重量级客户聚会 他们生生地把我逼走
with the big boys anymore. Just frozen out.
她是因为我怀孕才解雇我
She fired me because I got pregnant
她再清楚不过
and she knows it.
这是私人恩怨
This was personal for her.
她感觉别人背叛了她
She felt betrayed.
一切都进展顺利 直到
Everything was fine until...
直到你不再工作
You stopped doing your job.
对吗
Right?
黛安娜知道
Diana knows.
顺便说一下 我有个儿子
I had a boy, by the way.
他叫马克
Mark.
我的意思是 移♥民♥
...and what I'm saying is that immigration
是一个经济性问题
is an economic issue.
如果他们加入别国国籍
What good is it to create jobs
那么创造就业岗位又有何益处
if they go to citizens of a foreign country?
根本没有意义 所以我们必须
It makes no sense. So what we have to do
确保我们的工作
is make sure that our jobs...
那是卡罗尔夫人吧
That's Mrs. Carroll, right?
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
这关乎美国文化
And it's about American culture.
关乎保护美国文化
It's about preserving American culture,
保护我们不受外界因素
protecting us from all the elements out there...
卡罗尔夫人
Mrs. Carroll?
你喝点水吧
You look like you could use this.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
还有这个
And maybe this.
哦 你真贴心
Oh, aren't you an angel.
这一上午不知道跟多少人握了手
No telling how many hands I've shaken this morning.
我们是一个强有力的
...we're a strong, powerful...
你的衣服真好看
That is gorgeous suit, by the way.
- 谢谢 - 圣约翰的吗
- Oh. - St. John's?
是的
It is.
我没有见过你
I don't think we've met.
我叫杰西
I'm Jessie.
我是卡洛 但是他们都叫我茜茜
Carol, but everyone calls me CeCe.
哦 很高兴终于能见到你 你都不知道
Well, it is so nice to finally meet you, and I can't tell you
能参与您丈夫的竞选活动 我有多兴奋
how excited I am to be a part of your husband's campaign.
真庆幸咱俩能有一人这么乐观
Well, I'm glad one of us is.
我巴不得竞选赶紧结束
I'll just be happy when this thing is over.
抱歉 我们要乐观向上
Sorry. Attitude.
人们很少把功劳也分给妻子吧
Well, the wives don't get much credit, do they?
是啊 不多
No, they don't.
你主要负责什么工作 杰西
So what do they have you doing, Jessie?
哦 我就是装装信封 接接电♥话♥
Oh, I stuff envelopes, work the phone banks,
随时补充食粮 都是办公室的一些杂活
stock the fridge, all that kind of office stuff.
嗯
Hmm.
我很想多出一份力
I just wish I could do more, you know?
你今天下午有空吗 亲爱的
Are you free this afternoon, sweetie?
有的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
下午我们会在家里举办一个小型贵宾筹款活动
We're doing a little VIP fund-raiser at the house,
我觉得让你去见见那些政♥治♥捐赠者
and I think we need to put you
还是很有用的
in front of some real live donors.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表