剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
的确
Yeah.
一个大胖小子
Big healthy boy.
她说孩子的眼睛很像她爸爸
Eyes like her dad, she said, so...
明天我们打算一起去看他们
We're gonna head up tomorrow and visit them.
就是告诉你一声 也许你想
Just want to let you know, in case you want to,
寄个卡片什么的
you know, mail a card or whatever.
保重
Take care.
还回去吗
Are you coming back to the party?
是的
Yeah.
咖啡已经煮好了
I already made coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你能把一切都告诉我
I want you to tell me everything.
你具体想知道什么
What exactly do you want me...
所有一切
All of it.
这一整周 无论是在家还是在事务所
You have been distracted all week,
你都心不在焉
here and at the office.
几个小时都联♥系♥不上
You disappear for hours.
你错过了与我父母的晚餐
You missed the drinks with my parents, and I saw you
我还看到你和杰西争吵
arguing with your friend Jessie.
你看见了
You were there?
还有那个
And then this
来我们派对捣乱的不速之客 你还打了他
stranger crashes our party, you punch him,
而且把他带走的还是杰西
and Jessie's the one who picks him up.
我知道你总说没什么好担心的
And I know that you're saying there's nothing to worry about,
你会处理好的
that you're handling it,
但我不想被蒙在鼓里
but I don't want to be handled.
我希望你告诉我到底发生了什么
I want you to tell me what's happening to our life.
他们是我的朋友
They were my friends.
还记得我那个叫加里·诺兰的
Remember that client I had,
客户吗
Gary Nolan?
我们是在布伦南从小玩到大的朋友
We were friends as kids down in Brennan,
而我已经
and I hadn't...
很多年没有见过他了
hadn't seen him for years.
他在监狱里被人杀害
He was killed in jail.
我参加了他的葬礼
I went to his funeral, and, uh...
葬礼上还有其他的儿时玩伴
...there were a few other friends from my childhood there.
靴弟
Boots'...
加里的死 有点 有点
Gary's death... it just, it just sh...
吓着大家了
shook everyone up a little.
所以我这段时间和他们待在一起
So I've been spending some time with them,
只是
just...
只是帮他们渡过难关
just to help them get through it, you know?
我们已经很久不联♥系♥了
We've been out of touch for so long.
我们曾经是最好的朋友
We were all best friends.
有昨晚来过的杰西 吉尔
Jessie, Gil from last night,
还有 呃
and, uh...
还有 肖恩
there's another one, Shawn.
你为什么从来没告诉过我这些
Why wouldn't you tell me any of this?
我本可以帮你分担一点
I could've helped you through it.
因为我不知道
'Cause I didn't know
到底发生了什么 亲爱的
what was going on, baby.
我不知道我们的人生是否会再次交集
I didn't know if they were gonna be in our lives.
我不知道 我是否在帮他们
I didn't know if I was just helping them out
渡过难关
in a tough time, you know? And...
结局正如我所想的那样
Turns out, that's exactly what happened.
我尽力了 可是没有用 所以现在结束了
I tried, and it didn't work, so it's over.
这就是真♥相♥吗
And that's everything?
这就是真♥相♥
That's everything.
他们曾是你最好的朋友
They were your best friends.
是的
They were.
对不起
I'm sorry.
安妮 装好宝宝安全椅
Annie, got the bouncer chair set up
再准备出足够小靴宝用到毕业舞会
and enough diapers to last little Boots
的纸尿裤
till senior prom.
事情不应发展至如此境地
This isn't how it was supposed to be.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我孤身一人
I'm alone.
嘿
Hey.
你的朋友们今晚都会过来
Your folks will be here tonight.
还有那个把你送去
And your neighbor
医院的邻居
who drove you to the hospital.
- 洛娜吗 - 是啊 洛娜
- Lorna? - Right, Lorna.
隔壁邻居 我是说 她好像人不错
Next door. I mean, she seemed nice.
虽然很老了 不过嘛
Old as hell, but hey.
虽然 老掉渣了 但也不错啊
Like, really old, but that's okay.
你可以和老人家一起溜达啊
You can hang out with old people.
她有尿不湿 他有纸尿裤 多有意思啊
She has diapers,he has diapers... it's fun.
不好意思只有我一个人来
Sorry I'm the only one here.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
安妮 我会尽我一切努力
Annie, I'm gonna do everything I can
来做好这些事
to make this right as can be.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
我来开
I'll get it.
嘿 真高兴你们都来了
Hey, I'm glad y'all came.
是啊 她现在怎么样了
Yeah. Is she doing good?
- 不错 她看到你们肯定很开心 - 好
- Yeah, yeah. She'll be happy to see you. - Okay.
嗨
Hi.
这个是给宝宝的 这个是给我的
That one's for the baby, that's for me.
我准备了一瓶子的奶嘴呢
I got plenty of nipples for that bottle.
嗨
Hi.
噢
Oh.
天哪 让我看看他
Oh, my God, let me see him.
让我看看这个小帅哥
I know. Let me see this guy.
好
Okay.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
安妮 他真萌
Annie, he's gorgeous.
快看 看这可爱的小脸蛋
Come on, look at this little face.
你好呀 小可爱
Hi. Hi, buddy.
对啊
I know.
嗨 玛丽亚
Hey, Mariah.
你还好吗
You holding up okay?
你男友的葬礼如何
They give your boyfriend a nice service?
达瑞尔家里没什么钱
Darryl's family's cheap.
嗯 你脖子上的那玩意儿
Well, there's nothing cheap
看起来可不便宜啊
about that piece around your neck.
哇哦 挺漂亮的
Wow, it's beautiful.
是达瑞尔买♥♥给你的吗
Did Darryl buy that for you?
我们知道他死之前
We know he had some serious cash
手头可有一大笔钱
when he died.
他又没有花在我身上
He didn't spend it on me.
那是谁
So who did?
把钱花在你身上了
Spend on you?
条子为什么那么关心我的感情生活呢
Why's Five-O care about my love life?
因为达瑞尔很有可能是被
'Cause it's looking like Darryl was killed
自己帮派的成员杀害的
by someone in his own gang.
然后我就突然想起
And there's one thing that comes to mind
什么会让人对自己的朋友做这种事情呢
that would make a man go after his friend like that.
你这样的尤物
A woman like you.
你的新男友也是达瑞尔他们帮派的吗
So is your new man someone from Darryl's gang?
他是谁
Who is he?
达瑞尔不可能放我走
Darryl was never gonna let me go.
但我也没希望他死
I-I didn't want him killed.
我没有预料到
I didn't ask for that.
告诉我那个男的是谁 我自然不会把你牵扯进来
Tell me who the other guy is,and I'll keep you out of it.
可是我爱他
I love him.
我直接没收你的手♥机♥ 然后找出那个人
It's just as easy for me to take your phone
简直易如反掌
and get the name from there.
而且手♥机♥我要留着
Then I have to keep the phone.
当证据用
Evidence.
他叫马尔科
His name's Marco.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表