剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Good for me, I guess.
- 这是谁 - 我爸爸
- Who is this? - My father.
他从父母位于德克萨斯州的牛奶厂的餐桌上
He started this company from the kitchen table at his parents'
白手起家建立了这个公♥司♥
little dairy farm all the way out in Blessing, Texas.
他总是说 家庭第一
And he always said "Family comes first."
而对他来说他所有的员工就是他的家人
And to him that meant all his employees.
听起来你被给予厚望
Sounds like you had big shoes to fill.
他在我从商学院毕业的
He died just a few years after I graduated
几年后就去世了
from business school.
非常突然
Was very sudden.
接手这个公♥司♥
And it was a big responsibility
对于我来说是很大的责任
for me to take over.
但是他和他教给我的一切
But the memories that I have of him and everything
还留在我的记忆里 这些依然是我莫大的动力
that he taught me... that is still my greatest motivation.
- 他看起来是一个非常了不起的人 - 他是的
- He looks like a very intelligent man. - He was.
而且他经常这样给我说
And he told me that all the time.
呃 我想
Well, I think
我们该去吃午饭了
that we have earned our lunch,
对吧 走吧
don't you? Come on.
我订了座位
I made us a reservation.
噢 真好
Oh, great.
感谢苍天 我 我只是想有点儿团队精神
Thank God.I-I'm just trying to be a team player.
好吧
Okay.
我要去买♥♥尿布
I'm gonna go grab the diapers.
好 我想带着宝宝兜一圈
Okay. You know, I'm gonna drive the baby around
这样他就不会发牢骚了
so he's not fussing.
- 可以啊 - 好
- Yeah, good. - Okay.
- 我很快就回来 - 没问题
- I'll be right back. - All right.
嗨 小帅哥 你想听什么啊
Hey, little man.So, what do you want to listen to?
古典 爵士 还是来点嘻哈风格的
Little classical, jazz, some hip-hop?
好吧 我们听爵士
All right, we'll go with some jazz.
知道为什么让你靠边停吗
You know why I pulled you over?
不 我不知道 警官
No, I don't, Officer.
你从停车场的
You exited through an entry.
入口出来了
One way into that parking lot.
什么 我没有看到任何标识啊
What? I didn't see any sign.
请出示你的驾照和行车执照
License and registration, please.
这是我朋友的车
It's my friend's car.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
先生 那是谁的孩子
Whose baby is that, sir?
是我朋友的孩子
It's my friend's son.
她在杂货店那里下车了
I just dropped her off at the grocery store
去买♥♥些尿片
to get some diapers.
那孩子的爸爸在哪儿
Where's the baby's father at?
这有什么关系吗
How's that relevant?
你开着一辆不在你名下的车
You're driving a car
还载着不是你的婴儿
that's not in your name with a baby that ain't yours.
我觉得这给了我们足够的理由怀疑你
Think that gives me enough cause for suspicion.
所以呢 你觉得 就因为我是黑人 我就
What, you think,just 'cause I'm black, I go around
会到处偷白人的车和宝宝吗
stealing white people's babies and cars?
我要求你下车 先生
I'm gonna ask you to step out of the vehicle, please, sir.
不 我才不会下车呢 宝宝
No, I'm not stepping out of the car.The baby
- 需要我哄他呢 - 把手放在我能看见的地方
- needs his pacifier. - Hands where I can see 'em!
- 喂 喂 - 下车 马上
- Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Out of the car. Now.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
我马上 就出来
I'm get... I'm getting out.
我现在出来 喂 喂
I'm getting out. Whoa...
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
- 什么 -不要反抗
- What? - Stop resisting!
- 我 我没有反抗 - 不要反抗
- I-I'm not resisting. - Stop resisting!
我没有反抗 警官 我没有
I'm not resisting.Sir, I'm not resisting.
- 不要反抗 - 我没有反抗
- Stop resisting! - I'm not resisting.
啊啊啊啊
Aah, aah!
不好意思 他现在不在办公室
I'm sorry, he's not in his office.
我只能帮你留言
All I can do is take a message.
是个客户
It's a client,
- 他说情况紧急 - 杰克逊呢
- he says it's an emergency. - Where's Jackson?
他不接电♥话♥ 对方很失望
He's not answering his cell.This guy's pretty upset.
是哪个客户
Which client is it?
一个叫做肖恩·库克
Someone named Shawn Cook.
转到我办公室来
Put him through to my office.
肖恩 我是玛丽娜
Shawn, it's Marina.
然后周六卡罗尔先生会在尖塔俱乐部
And on Saturday Mr. Carroll's hosting a roundtable
举♥行♥州委员圆桌会议
at The Tower Club for the state delegate convention,
我很愿意为你提供
so I would love to get you
- VIP座位 - 额 谢谢 只是我已经
- some VIP passes. - Well, thank you, but I just
没有以往的精力来参加这些事物了
don't have the energy level I used to for these things.
替我向雷说声抱歉
Send my regrets to Ray.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你说和卡罗尔先生认识二十五年了
So you said you knew Mr.Carroll for 25 years?
是在他还是那个什么地方的典狱长的时候吗
Was that back when he was still the warden at, um,
额 那个地方叫什么来着
oh, what was that place called?
噢 奎特曼
Oh, Quitman.
韦斯特小姐 你来这里的原因到底是什么
Ms. West, why are you really here?
因为我知道这和竞选野餐以及
Because I know this has nothing to do with campaign cookouts
圆桌会议一点关系都没有
or roundtable meet and greets.
雷不会把你的才华浪费在这些事情上
Ray wouldn't waste your talents on that.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure what you mean.
我猜他那天晚上看到我喝多了
I'm guessing he saw me overserved the other night.
所以他希望我表现规规矩矩的
So now he wants to make sure I stay in line.
嗯 我和以前一样开支票
Well,I wrote my check just like I always do.
- 我不希望惹什么麻烦 - 我觉得你搞错了
- I don't want any trouble. - I think you have the wrong idea here.
而且我也不得不说 你不是我想象中的那种
And I have to say...you're not the type I'd expect
- 给雷干脏活的那种类型 - 脏活
- to be doing Ray's dirty work. - Dirty work?
不好意思 卡罗尔先生是不是
I'm sorry, is there something I should
有着不为人知的一面呢
know here about Mr. Carroll?
你一定注意到雷在政♥府♥里
You must have noticed that Ray has
有很多有权势的朋友
a lot of powerful friends in this state.
被他操纵的人
People in his pocket.
是啊 可不是每个政客都是这样吗
Yeah, but doesn't every politician?
不会像这样
Not like this.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
可是我真的要走了
I really need to be going.
谢谢你的牛排
Thank you for the steak.
怎么样
What happened?
没有问到任何东西 他以为我是卡罗尔派来监视他的
I got nothing.He thinks Carroll sent me to spy here.
- 监视什么 - 我不知道
- About what? - I don't know.
他正说着那些被卡罗尔
He was talking about all the people Carroll had
操纵者的人然后
under his thumb and then
他突然被吓到了然后就走了 连饭都没吃完
he just got spooked and took off,didn't even finish his lunch.
- 夫人 - 什么事
- Ma'am. - Yeah?
外面的那位先生替你付了停车费
Gentleman outside paid for you parking.
还说 “希望你度过愉快的一天”
Said, "Have a nice day."
- 你付的停车费吗 - 不是
- Did you valet the car? - No.
路旁的农场是什么
What the hell is Wayside Ranch?
不知道
I have no idea.
- 我们走吧 - 好
- Let's go. - Okay.
打扰一下 我的客户被非法拘留了
Excuse me. My client is being detained here unlawfully.
我要和你们的头儿谈谈
I need to speak to the commanding officer.
- 利兰还在吃午饭呢 - 我自己去就好了
- Leland's still at lunch. - I'll do this myself.
噢 等等 等一下
Oh... Wait, excuse me?
夫人 夫人 等一下
Ma'am... Ma'am. Excuse me.
嗨 肖恩
Hey, Shawn.
嗨 玛丽娜
Hey, Marina.
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
我们要拍下这些伤
We're gonna photograph these injuries.
谢谢你能赶过来
I appreciate you coming down.
你好
Excuse me.
有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem here?
问题就是我的客户
The problem is my client was arrested
因为一个编造的罪名被捕了
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表