剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
I promise we can leave.
如何
Deal?
好吧
All right.
那好 走吧
All right. Come on.
坐一会吧
Sit for a bit.
好
All right.
安妮
Annie.
嗨
Hi.
丹尼斯 这是我的朋友肖恩
Dennis, this is my friend Shawn.
肖恩 这位是丹尼斯
Shawn, this is Dennis.
他就是那个靴弟去世后来给我开导的牧师
He was the pastor who came to my house when Boots died.
其实 我算不上是牧师
Actually, I'm not a pastor.
我是社区分教堂的负责人罢了
I'm... I'm the director of community outreach here.
- 噢 - 但是劝解开导
- Oh. - But grief counseling
也算是我的职责之一了
is part of the job description, so...
这样啊
Oh, right.
话说回来 欢迎来到新希望集♥会♥
Anyway, welcome to the New Hope Assembly.
你是丹尼斯
Dennis.
是啊
Yeah.
丹尼斯·洛温
Dennis Lowen?
是的
That's right.
安妮 你先出去
Annie, I need you to step outside.
抱歉 我们是不是有误会
I'm sorry, is there something wrong?
安妮 你先出去
Annie, I need you to leave.
肖恩 怎么了
Shawn, what is going on?
你在奎特曼的E区牢房♥ 没错吧
Cell block E, Quitman, right?
你哥哥特里怎么样了
How's your brother Terry?
怎么 你以为我认不出你吗
What, you didn't think I would recognize you?
都是过去的事儿了
That was a long time ago, man.
肖恩
Shawn...
人是会变的 兄弟
People change, now, brother.
别跟我称兄道弟
Don't "brother" me.
你离她远一点 听到没有
I want you to stay away from her, understand?
肖恩 拜托
Shawn, please.
你要是在敢靠近她 我一定会杀了你
If you come near her again, I swear I will kill you.
我们都冷静一下
Why don't we just all calm down.
肖恩
Shawn!
等等
Hold it!
- 喂 老兄 - 放开我
- Hey, pal! - Get off me!
- 别打了 - 放开我 - 肖恩
- Come on. - Get off me! - Shawn!
怎么 你以为这事儿就这么算了
What, you didn't think this was gonna come back on you?!
这事儿没完
Huh? You didn't think this was gonna come back?!
丹尼斯 我回来了
Huh, Dennis?! Well, I'm back!
- 我回来了 - 赶紧出去
- I'm coming back! - Get out of here.
赶紧出去
Get out of here, man.
放开我
Get off me!
- 干什么 你们想干什么 - 肖恩 别闹了
- What?! What y'all want? - Come... Shawn, come on.
你在奎特曼就认识他了吗
You knew him a Quitman?
那个地方 简直是人间炼狱
That place was... hell on Earth.
丹尼斯就是恶霸之一
And Dennis was one of the reasons.
他 他哥哥特里 达瑞尔 埃迪
Him, his brother Terry, Darryl, Eddie.
他伤害过我们 我们所有人
They hurt us. All of us.
真不敢相信他竟然还来过我家
I can't believe he was in my house.
想都不用想 这肯定不是巧合
Don't think for a second that was by coincidence.
- 什么 - 他肯定在监视你 安妮
- What? - He was scoping you out, Annie.
他想知道我们的进展如何
All right? He was taking a read on the situation.
我把话撂这儿 靴弟怎么对付达瑞尔的
I tell you this... what Boots did to Darryl,
我十倍对付那个畜生 我发誓
I'll do to that bastard ten time over, I swear!
不行 肖恩
No, Shawn.
拜托你不要这样 我是认真的
Please, don't. I mean it.
让这一切结束吧
This has to stop.
我不能再失去任何人了
I cannot take losing somebody else.
答应我 肖恩
You promise me, Shawn.
那家伙竟然在教堂工作
The dude is working at a church!
我倒是很乐意哪天打断他们的布道
You know, I'd like to interrupt a sermon one day
让这些人看清楚他们的好教友丹尼斯
and let those people know the real deal
的真实面目
about their good brother Dennis.
我一定买♥♥门票参观
I'd pay to see that.
这是什么
What's that?
典狱长的竞选日程表
It's the warden's campaign schedule.
我要完蛋了 阿肖
I'm going down, Shawnie.
我杀死了博比 警♥察♥也知道了 但是
Uh, I killed Bobby and the cops know it, but...
我无法接受典狱长
I cannot live knowing that the warden
仍旧逍遥法外
never paid for what he did.
他会出现在4:30博比的葬礼上
So he's gonna be at Bobby's wake
我也会去
at 4:30, and so will I.
我要去问声好
And I'm gonna say hello.
就朝他眉心开一枪
And I'm gonna shoot him right between the eyes.
然后我就去自首 承认我杀了博比
And then I'm gonna confess to killing Bobby by myself,
这样他们就没法揪着你和杰基了
so they can't touch you or Jackie.
问题解决
Problem solved.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
谁告诉你杀了典狱长就能
And what makes you think going over there to kill the warden
解决所有问题
is gonna all of a sudden fix everything?
- 本来就是这样 - 是吗
- 'Cause it will. - Really?
你把牢底坐穿
So, when your ass is rotting in prison...
特里却照样逍遥法外
you gonna feel good about the fact that Terry
你希望这样吗
is still out there?
他对我们做了这么多恶事
After everything he did to us?
你怎么不列个清单
Why don't you, uh, make a list?
没错 列啊 我没开玩笑
Yeah, yeah, come on. I'm serious.
帮我写下来
Write it down for me.
列出所有为了伸张正义
List all the people you got to kill
而必须干掉的人
to make this thing right.
丹尼斯呢 怎么漏了他
And what about Dennis... why does he skate?
怎么不把那些为虎作伥 坐视不管的狱警
What about all those guards who knew exactly what was going on
都写下来
and didn't do a damn thing to help us?
为什么不写
What about them?!
嘿 我逗你玩儿呢
Hey, I'm just messing with you.
想开导开导你
Get you riled up.
仅此而已
That's it.
说真的 兄弟
Seriously, man...
这张日程表你是从哪儿拿到的
where did you get that schedule?
从杰西那儿偷拿的
I stole it from Jessie.
告诉我 你不会干蠢事
Tell me you ain't gonna do something stupid.
- 喂 少来 - 听好 我就是 - 你发誓
- Aw, come on. Listen, it's not... - You swear to me.
- 我 你听我说 - 快发誓
- I... Listen... - Swear it!
我开玩笑的 开个玩笑
I was joking, I was joking,
玩笑而已 抱歉
I was joking, I'm sorry.
我没事 我就是想发泄一下
I'm fine. I was just blowing off some steam, that's all.
好吧 我去交一下蒙特罗斯的会员费
All right, man, I'm gonna go pay the subs at the Montrose house.
去吧
Okay.
喂
Hey.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
我也爱你 兄弟
I love you, too, bro.
爸爸
Dad?
嘿 丽莎
Hey, Leesh.
你回来的挺早
You're out early.
我翘了最后一节课
I skipped last period.
为什么啊 小姑娘
Why is that, young lady?
我必须跟你说件事
I need to tell you something.
我觉得丹尼斯叔叔在贩毒
I think Uncle Dennis is a dealer.
我看见他把毒品藏在教堂了
I saw him hiding drugs in the church.
我知道我不该品头论足
I know I probably shouldn't say anything,
但是我无法相信他在众人面前
but I can't believe he'd pretend to be a person
伪装得道貌岸然
everyone thinks he is
但是他其实是个罪犯
when he's really just a criminal.
宝贝 听我说 我知道这件事儿
Baby, listen, okay? I do know about it.
这事儿怪我
And this is on me.
我很早之前就应该说实话
I should've told you the truth a long time ago.
那你为什么没说
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表