剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 我告诉她 我会帮她照顾宝宝
Yeah, I told her I'd help her out with, you know, baby stuff.
这些应该够你打车回家了吧
That'll get you home, all right?
肖恩
Shawn?
嗯
Yeah?
- 敬小靴宝 – 敬小靴宝
- Little Boots. - To little Boots!
玛丽娜的芭芭拉姨妈有一些复古风的蒂凡尼高脚杯
Marina's Aunt Barb has some antique Tiffany stemware
放在婚礼餐桌上再合适不过了
that could be perfect for the wedding table.
亲爱的 杰克逊要想的事情
Honey, I think Jackson's got bigger things
可比这些高脚杯重要多了
to think about than stemware.
我只是在想邀请函上应该用什么字体
Only life-or-death decisions about invitation fonts.
但是我会请你帮忙的
But I am gonna take you up on the offer.
好的 波姬 谢谢你
I love it. Thank you, Posie, thank you.
非常感谢你们的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Good to see you.
- 嘿 – 那个 呃
- Hey. -So, uh,
谁把你给吓着了
who's got you spooked?
什么
Excuse me?
玛丽娜说你被一个刚出狱的人恐吓了
Marina mentioned you were warned about a convict's release.
没什么大碍
Oh, that's nothing.
都已经处理好了
It's all, uh, taken care of.
如果需要的话
Well, you know, if I can help,
你可以随时找我
I got your back. You know that.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 行了 好好玩吧 - 恭喜你
- All right, enjoy. - Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
达瑞尔遇害的事你说的没错
You were right about Darryl's murder.
不是奎特曼那伙白人干的
It wasn't them white boys from Quitman.
哈利路亚
Halleluiah.
是埃迪
It was Eddie.
埃迪 怎么会
Eddie? Why?
因为他想顶替达瑞尔
Yeah, he wanted Darryl's spot.
你对此也并不是十分确定吧
So you don't know for sure it was him.
他亲口告诉我的
He all but told me himself.
可是我无法如他所愿
Now I have to put him down.
如果你过来就是跟我说这个
Listen, if you're here telling me this,
那也就是说你希望有其他解决办法
that means you're hoping that there's other ways.
埃迪和你认识30多年了
Eddie's been one of your friends for 30 years.
几乎和家人一样
Family, practically.
达瑞尔也是啊 但埃迪
Yeah, so was Darryl, and that didn't stop Eddie
还是朝他胸口上开了三枪
from putting three holes in his chest.
一旦你开始
If you start
杀害和你最亲近的人
killing those closest to you,
到头来会造成何种恶劣后果啊
how's that gonna end?
谁还会留下来保护你
Who's gonna be left to protect you?
你肯定不希望事情到那般境地
You don't want to do it like this.
这与我希望与否无关
It ain't about what I want.
我也是迫不得已
This is about me doing what I have to do.
打电♥话♥过来 然后我们就去约会 然后你懂得
...called, and then we had a date and bam.
我们就走到这一步啦
Here we are.
我再给你拿杯酒
And you need another drink.
见到你真好
It was great to see you.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a moment.
借过一下
Sorry, excuse me.
你最近好吗
Hi, how are you?
见到你真好
Good to see you.
请再给我两杯香槟
Hi, two more champagnes, please.
嘿
Hey.
- 你好 - 这里
- Hi. - What's...
你好呀
Hi! Hey.
你是杰克逊的朋友吗
So, you're a friend of Jackson's?
不 我是他未婚妻
No, I'm his fiancée.
未婚妻
Fiancée?
没错 没错
Oh, right! Right!
- 抱歉 我们好像没见过面 - 太对了
- I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. - All kinds of right.
你叫什么
What was your name?
我很渴
I'm thirsty.
等一下
Excuse me?
等一下
Excuse me?
他比你高
He's taller than you are.
- 嘿 你好啊 - 你好
- Hey. How are you? - Hey.
- 杰基 篷房♥不错啊 - 谢谢
- Jackie, nice tent, man! - Thank you.
我肯定是把请帖弄丢了
I must have missed my invitation. I don't know.
你的朋友真不少啊
Look at all these friends you have.
有多少叫芭菲的妞
How many girls are named Buffy?
行了
Okay.
你不能待在这儿 兄弟
You can't be here, bro.
为什么 没事儿
No, no, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
我待一会儿就走
I just, I only came by for a second.
我就想跟你说点事儿 说完就走
I just want to tell you something really quickly.
一会儿就好
Just gonna take a second.
我只是 想让你知道
I just, I want to let you know that...
我们不需要你
We-we don't, we don't need you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我带你出去
I'm gonna walk you out.
从这边走
Okay, come here, come on.
我们去外面说
Just talk, let's talk outside.
我没说话啊
I ain't talking.
你喝醉了 我带你出去
You're drunk, I'm gonna walk you out.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me!
你有毛病吧
What's the matter with you?
放轻松
Okay, okay.
我们出去说好吗
Let's just talk outside.
等一会儿
Let me, let me, hang on a second.
你是不是害怕我会把你那些
You afraid I might tell these people
难以启齿的小秘密告诉他们
something you don't want them to know?
别这样
Don't do this.
- 大伙儿听好了 - 别这样
- Hey, everybody, listen up! - Don't do it.
我叫吉尔
My name's Gil.
你们之所以不认识我
The reason you don't know me,
是因为杰基
though, is because Jackie here...
给你
Here.
对不起
Sorry.
你没好好收尾
You ruined the finish.
杰西马上就到
Jessie's on her way.
好的
All right.
杰基 我俩尽力了
We gave it our best shot, Jackie.
但没有丝毫收获
Didn't work out.
吉尔 别说了
Gil, you don't have to talk about it.
不 你听着
No, listen.
没什么 兄弟
It's cool, man.
你有你的生活 我有我的
You have your life, I have mine.
我们当年分别前
It's crazy to think we could...
竟然天真地以为25年后
pick up after 25 years
我们还能一如往常
right where we left off.
我们不用再继续上演兄友弟恭的戏码
We don't have to pretend like we're still brothers anymore.
我懂 我能接受 真的
It's okay. I'm cool with it, I am.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 我回车里等你 - 好
- I'll wait for you in the car. - Yeah.
如果他弄坏了什么东西 告诉我 我会
If he broke anything, just let me know what it costs, and...
杰西 拜托你不要这样
Oh, Jessie, come on. Please.
订婚愉快
No, enjoy your party.
不知道他说没说
In case he forgot to mention,
安妮生了
Annie had her baby.
男孩还是女孩
What did she have, boy or girl?
男孩
Boy.
- 是男孩啊 - 小加里
- Boy. - Gary Jr.
靴弟有儿子了
Boots has a son.
这 太棒了
That's... that's awesome.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表