剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
沉默游戏 前情提要
Previously on Game of Silence...
你不应该卖♥♥掉这个地方的
You shouldn't have to sell this place.
我别无选择 肖恩
I don't have a choice, Shawn.
我们想要你们公♥司♥的生意
We want your business.
- 所有业务 - 我订婚了
- All of it. - I'm engaged.
那个幸运的小伙子是谁
Who's the lucky fella?
- 他叫杰克逊·布鲁克斯 - 奎特曼的事
- His name is Jackson Brooks. - Long way
已经过去很久了
from Quitman.
- 奎特曼 - 这人
- Quitman? - This dude
杀了我们的兄弟靴弟
killed our brother Boots. This
这才是我们应该关注的
is what we need to be focused on.
我还是赢了你
I got you.
等那批货进来的时候
When that shipment comes in,we have Terry
就是特里的死期
dead to rights.
杰西就是我们必胜的原因
Jessie here is the reason we're gonna win this thing.
只要你在雷·卡罗尔那儿犯了一个错
You make one mistake around Ray Carroll,
- 他就一定会让你永世不忘 - 我们服完刑
- he never lets you forget. - We did our time,
然后我们就出来了 就是这样
and then we got out. That is it.
我不想再听你的谎言了
I am done with this lying!
滚出去
Just get out!
你没告诉我
You didn't tell me
你要单独和雷·卡罗尔去奥斯丁
you were gonna be in Austin with Ray Carroll alone!
他说走就走了 我是支持你的 吉尔
It was last-minute.I'm on your side, Gil.
我爱你 杰西 但是你根本无法想象我在经历什么
I love you, Jessie, but you have no idea what I'm going through.
如果你明白的话 你就不会这么做了
If you understood, then you would stop.
吉尔
Gil!
吉尔 这件事太荒唐了 我们要谈一谈
Gil, this is getting ridiculous.We need to talk,
我不会一直打你电♥话♥求你的
and I'm not gonna just keep calling you forever.
打给我 再见
Call me. Bye.
我昨晚听到你们俩吵架了
Heard y'all hollering at each other last night.
- 听起来挺严重的 - 不关你的事
- Sounded bad. - None of your business.
我把你从酒吧接过来已经好几天了
Here's some day-olds from the cafe
你今天总该出去走走了吧
Mom,please tell me you'll go outside today.
既然你们不让我在室内吸烟 我估计我是不得不得出去了
I guess I'll have to,since God forbid I smoke indoors.
无论如何 别太自责 亲爱的
Anyhow,don't beat yourself up too much, hon.
我们家的女人就是被男人吃得死死的
The women in our family always had trouble with men.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
那可不一定 话说回来
Mm-hmm. What do you care
你关心吉尔干什么
about Gil, anyhow?
你不是一直追着杰克逊吗
Jackson's the one you been pining after.
妈妈 拜托 这已经是陈年旧事了
Mom, please, that was,like, a million years ago.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我听说你们两个前几天晚上
'Cause I heard you two were getting
在他家门口聊得可开心了
pretty friendly on his porch the other night.
吉尔知道你在那里吗
Gil know you were over there?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know about that?
他的未婚妻来找过你
His fiancee came by, looking for you.
她可真是个小美人呢
Pretty little thing, isn't she?
你相信吗 她竟然还不知道杰克逊进过少管所
You know she didn't even know Jackson went to juvie?
- 你告诉她了 - 她还谢谢我了
- You told her about that? - And she thanked me for it.
可怜的姑娘应该知道她要嫁给一个什么样的人
Poor girl ought to know who she's marrying.
这是什么鬼 燕麦松饼吗
What is this, oats on a muffin?
难怪卖♥♥不出去
No wonder these things didn't sell.
我已经和董事会商量过了 并且我们决定
Well, I have discussed it with my board,and we're agreed
雇佣你们事务所
that we would like to hire your firm
作为我们永久的外部法律顾问
as our permanent outside counsel.
- 太好了 - 你让我们拿下得太轻松了 黛安娜
- That's fantastic. - You're making our job too easy, Diana.
对你来说当然容易啦 对我来说这桩合作
Speak for yourself.There wasn't anything easy
一点都不容易
about it.
你是个幸运的男人 布鲁克斯先生
You're a very lucky man, Mr. Brooks.
- 你有一位非常有才华的未婚妻 - 相信我
- You have a very talented fiancee. - Believe me,
从我们遇见的那天起我就知道她是我高攀不上的
she's been out of my league since the day we met.
我只希望她不要以此
I'm just hoping that she doesn't hold that
- 针对我就好 - 我不想把话说太早
- against me. - I didn't want to jinx it,
但是我已经组建了一个团队
but I already put a team together.
都是我们顶尖的同事
The best and brightest of our associates.
对不起 另一位委托人出了点事
I'm so sorry.Something's come up with another client,
我必须马上去审判室
and I have to get down to the courtroom.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
是紧急情况
It's an emergency. I apologize
很抱歉出在这个时候 黛安娜
for the timing, Diana,
但是如果是你在这样的情况下打电♥话♥给我
but when you're on the end of this phone,
我发誓
I promise you
我一定也会这样做
I will do the same thing.
我很期待和你合作 谢谢你 黛安娜
I look forward to doing business with you. Thanks, Diana.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不好意思
I am so sorry about that.
杰克逊 出什么事了
Jackson, what is going on?
一个身价数百万的委托人刚刚雇佣了我们事务所
A multimillion-dollar client just hired our firm.
你和玛丽娜会全部搞定的
And you and Marina have it covered.
很抱歉 我必须要走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
喔 看这个 这个还不错
Ooh, look at this one.This one's not so bad.
还有个壁炉
It's even got a fireplace.
你确定吗 还带着那个破烂的粗毛地毯
Really?With that ratty-ass shag carpeting?
那你去吧 直接回七十年代算了
Go ahead. Move right back to the '70s.
我以为你是来帮忙的
I thought you came here to help.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我只是想给你和宝宝最好的 就是这样
I just want what's best for you and the baby... that's all.
靴弟是我的兄弟 我有责任
Boots was my brother,and I feel a responsibility.
我也是个成年人了 肖恩
Yeah. And I'm a grown woman, Shawn.
我能照顾好我自己
I can take care of myself.
那当然 我不是那个意思
Of course you can.That's not what I meant.
听着 靴弟告诉我
Look, Boots sat right here
他要当爸爸了的时候他就坐在这里
when he told me he was gonna be a father.
你还记得上个感恩节
And you remember him last Thanksgiving,
他站在这里
standing over there,
说的那些关于新移♥民♥的愚蠢的祝酒词吗
making that stupid toast about the Pilgrims?
这里有太多关于他的美好记忆了
I got a lot of great memories of him in here.
- 你一定也是这样想的 - 是啊
- So do you. - Yeah,
所以我得离开这里
and that's exactly why I need to leave.
我需要一个新的开始
I need a fresh start,
一个不会让我随便一看就想起
someplace that won't remind me of everything I lost
所失去的一切的地方
everywhere I look.
你难道还不明白吗
Can't you understand that?
我很抱歉 杰克逊 我不敢相信她会那样做
I'm sorry, Jackson,I can't believe she did that.
我是说 我能理解因为她是我妈妈 可是 你知道的
I mean, I can because she's my mother, but, you know...
没事的 杰西
It's okay, Jessie.
这事注定会被翻出来的
It was bound to come out eventually.
是啊 玛丽娜是什么反应
Yeah, how'd Marina take it?
呃 目前来看 我要待在酒店
Uh, well, I'm staying at a hotel for the foreseeable future
- 过一段时间了 - 噢 天呐 我很难过
- if that's any indication. - Oh, God, I feel terrible.
没必要 这就是我的错 我
Don't. It was my mistake. I...
我没有告诉她奎特曼的事 所以她赶我出来
I didn't tell her about Quitman.I don't blame her
- 我也不怪她 - 好吧 吉尔昨天走了
- for kicking me out. - Yeah, well, Gil left yesterday.
他还在为我帮卡罗尔做志愿者生气
He's still pissed about me volunteering for Carroll,
他整个人都炸了 怒气冲冲地离开了
so he blew up and stormed off.
跟他在一起 就像和一颗地雷在一起一样
It's just... It's like being around a land mine with him.
我真不知道该往哪里走
I just don't really know which way to step.
给他一些时间 他会想通的
Just give him some time,he'll come around.
是啊 但愿如此 可是听着
Yeah, well, I hope so, but look,
我发信息给你是因为
the reason I texted you...
我昨天和卡罗尔去了一个奥斯丁的募捐会
I was at this fund-raiser in Austin yesterday with Carroll...
- 你和他去了奥斯丁 - 别这样
- You went to Austin with him? - Don't even get me started.
这件事都太离奇了
The whole thing was completely surreal.
宾客里有一个人叫贾德·哈姆
There was this guy,one of the guests, Jud Hamm.
他喝多了 但是他暗示说
He had too much to drink,but he implied the only reason
他为卡罗尔募捐的唯一原因
that he was donating for Carroll is because he had some kind
就是被他握住了把柄 25年前的时候
of leverage over him. From 25 years ago.
- 是我们都还在奎特曼的时候 - 我知道 所以我
- That's when we were all at Quitman. - I know. So I just...
我感觉
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表