剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Some sort of revenge plot you guys got going?
下一个是谁
I mean, what's next?
没有下一个
There's no next.
我退出
I'm out.
耶♥和♥华♥赐福于我们
The Lord has blessed us
让我们今天得以欢聚一堂
as we gather together to celebrate today.
这个新赈济处不仅
This new kitchen will not only provide
供我们教会的教众使用
for the congregation of our good church
也让我们得以在整个社区里行善
but will allow us to do God's work throughout the community.
今天确实是个好日子
This truly is a good day.
我想谢谢你们
I want to thank you.
非常感谢你们所有人的辛勤付出
Thank you all so much for your hard work.
现在 让我们开始做饭吧
Now, let's get cooking.
嘿 喂喂
Hey, psst.
我很难缠吧 兄弟
Tough guy to pin down, man.
对 你知道的 兄弟 我正打算
Yeah, you know, man, planning...
该交尾款了 丹尼斯
The rest of my money, Dennis.
否则 我就把炉子全都装回卡车里
Otherwise, the stove goes back on the truck.
好好好好
All right, all right,all right, all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
回头见 兄弟
See you around. All right, brother.
你会离开我吗
Are you gonna leave me?
什么
What?
不会的
No.
我今天杀了人
I took a man's life today.
但是我本意并非如此 我不是去杀他的
But I didn't, I didn't go there to kill him.
我只是想知道答案
I just needed answers.
你知道吗
You know?
哦 天呐 我瞒了你太多事情
Oh, God, there's so much I haven't told you.
我不在乎 你什么都可以告诉我的
I don't care, you can tell me anything.
所有事情 好吗
Anything, okay?
我会陪着你的
I got you.
我想告诉你
I want to tell you.
博比·马克斯是奎特曼的警卫
Bobby Marks was the guard at Quitman
他总在半夜把我从床上抓下来
who would come get me out of my bunk late at night.
带我去那些 派对
He would... take me to these parties.
嘿 亲爱的 我是黛比
Hey, sweetie, it's Deb.
我今晚会去洛拉酒吧 要来一起喝一杯吗
I'll be at Lola's tonight if you want to join me for a drink.
你还欠我一杯酒呢
You owe me one.
嘿 好久不见
Hey, haven't seen you in a while.
记得回电♥话♥给我 我想知道你过得怎么样
Call me back, let me know how you're doing.
嘿
Hey.
是我 肖恩
It's me, Shawn.
你好
Hi.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
好的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我只想问问你有没有事
Just wanted to make sure that you're okay.
我也想他
I miss him, too.
玛丽娜 我回来了
Marina, I'm home!
宝贝儿
Baby?
嘿 就是你
Hey, you.
- 嘿 - 祝贺你呀
- Hey. - Congratulations.
为什么
What for?
我们赢了
We won.
哈里斯法官驳回了转狱
Judge Harris denied certification.
特洛伊明天就能出来了 假释两年
Troy's getting out tomorrow,two years supervised parole.
太好了
That is amazing.
你今天在庭上表现很棒
You were awesome in there today.
你也是
So were you.
想出去庆祝一下吗
Do you want to go out to celebrate?
不了
No.
我只想在这里 和你一起
I just want to be here with you.
我想下厨
I want to cook.
- 什么 - 是的 我想为你做一顿饭
- What? - Yeah, I'm gonna cook for you.
去洗个澡吧
Go have a shower.
我来给你做些 好吃的
I'm gonna... I'm gonna whip you up something.
呃 这是什么
What's, uh, what's this?
哦 是苗圃的那个人留下来给你的
Uh, the nursery guy left that for you.
是后花♥园♥景观的设计
It's the bid on the landscaping in the backyard.
苗圃的人
The... the nursery guy?
是的 他修好了洒水器
Yeah, he fixed that sprinkler.
他得进来关掉水阀
He had to come in and shut off the water,
但是没什么大问题
but it was no big deal.
真是抱歉 我都没注意到
I'm so sorry I didn't notice it.
嘿
Hey.
你看上去很累
You seem tired,
不如我们点份外卖♥♥ 然后看个电影什么的
so why don't we just get takeout and watch a movie or something?
好的 外卖♥♥不错
Yeah, yeah, takeout sounds great.
- 出什么事了吗 - 哦 没事
- What's wrong? - Oh, nothing.
只是 只是这个设计和我想的不一样
That's-that's not what I thought it was.
那就叫外卖♥♥吧
Takeout is perfect.
去洗澡吧
Go have a shower.
我来就好
I got it.
去吧
Go.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表