剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
为美国人建立自己的国家
...America for Americans.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
什么
What?
酒精的味道
Rubbing alcohol.
那里就是艾米护士说的
Those were the showers
他们清理皮蒂身上那些药剂的地方
Nurse Amy was talking about where they rinsed Petey off.
是啊
Yeah.
可怜的孩子 真是惨绝人寰
Poor kid. I can't even imagine.
你还好吗
You okay?
我曾经经常来这里
Spent a lot of time in this room.
也看到了一些可怕的事情
Saw some awful stuff.
很奇怪 这是却是唯一让我有安全感的地方
What's weird, it's the only place I felt safe...
因为这里有艾米护士
...'cause of Nurse Amy.
我还以为皮蒂受伤之后 他们会给你们发手套
I thought they gave you gloves after what happened to Petey.
- 好疼 - 对不起 好了
- Ow! - Sorry. There you go.
清爽 透气
Nice and snug.
把药吃了吧
Swallow these down, okay?
这是止痛的 这是助眠的
This is for the pain, and this'll help you sleep.
好
Okay.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
- 并无大碍 - 很好
- He'll be okay. - Good.
我明天还要让他去清理树桩呢
I'm gonna need him on stump detail tomorrow,
- 所以 - 不行 典狱长 他不能再继续了
- so... - Warden, No. This one's done.
就让他好好休息吧
Just leave him be.
听着 如果你想找个安全的地方待着 就来找我
Listen, if you ever need a safe place, you come see me.
我会一直在这里的
I'll always be here for you.
这是我们的小秘密
This'll be our little secret.
不要告诉别人你从哪儿拿的
Don't ever say where you got these.
你知道吗 那些药片是我的救命稻草
You know, those pills saved my life.
当我陷入困境的时候 我就用药片换取片刻安宁
I used to trade 'em whenever I got into a tight spot.
嗯 我也记得那些药片
Yeah, I remember those pills, too.
你还时不时给我几粒
You used to hook me up with 'em.
是啊 你比我更需要它们
Well, you needed 'em more than I did, bro.
嗯
Mm...
怎么了
What?
艾米说他们把皮蒂带到这儿来冲洗
Amy said they brought Petey in here to rinse him off.
然后博比把车停在外面
Then Bobby pulled the van up outside.
没错 就在这里
That's... that's right here.
过来看看
Look at this.
艾米说她走出来
Nurse Amy said that she stepped out,
看见他们把皮蒂带上车 却不让她上车
they loaded Petey in, but they wouldn't let her in the van.
接着博比就把车开走了
That's when Bobby took off.
你还是留在这儿吧
It's best you stay here.
什么
What?
皮蒂 不 皮蒂 皮蒂
Petey. No. Petey. Petey.
- 所以呢 - 来看
- So? - So check it out.
艾米看见车子从监狱大门开出去了
The van leaves through the sally port, which Amy saw,
但是 博比却说
but then, according to Bobby,
车子在停在了门外右侧
the van stopped right outside the gate,
然后典狱长上了车
and the warden climbed in.
艾米就站在这里 她肯定看见了全部经过
Amy's standing right here. She must have seen it all.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说 她没说实话 阿肖
My point is, she's lying to us, Shawnie.
不可能
No way.
- 她为什么要这么做 - 为了保护典狱长
- Why would she do that? - To protect the warden.
她恨死典狱长了 你也看见了的
She hates the man! You saw her.
要是非要这样说的话
If anything,
那只能是她害怕了 典狱长威胁了她
she's afraid. The man's got her scared.
我知道她是你的朋友
I know she's your friend,
但是这个细节太重要了 不可能会轻易就被忽视
but that is too important a detail to leave out.
她有意不告诉我们 她看到了典狱长
She didn't tell us that she saw the warden on purpose.
她可能还为他卖♥♥命
She's probably still working for him.
就像博比一样
Just like Bobby was.
我一直在努力 为自己做过的事情负责
I've worked hard to take responsibility for my actions.
成为我儿子的好榜样
To be a better man and an example to my son.
如果我能走出去
I don't just want to pick up
我不会再走之前的老路
where I left off when I'm released.
我会搬去和我姐姐一起住 再找个工作
I'm gonna go move in with my sister and get a job.
她一直都在帮助我
She's been helping me out,
帮忙照顾我的宝贝儿子 长官
taking care of my baby boy. Look, sir,
我准备好了 我发誓
I'm ready. Promise.
温特斯先生 我收到一份报告
Mr. Winters, I have a report here stating
上面指出 今早狱警在例行检查中 在你的床垫夹层里
that one-point-two ounces of crack cocaine was found stuffed
发现了一点二盎司可♥卡♥因♥
inside your mattress during cell check this morning.
什么 不 不可能
What?! No. No.
- 不可能 - 毋庸置疑
- No way! - Obviously, possession
持有违禁物是违法的
of a controlled substance is a violation
我们不能批准你的假释请求
that prevents us from granting your request at this time.
不 不 不是的 不是我的 我已经戒毒了
No! No! That, I did... That's not mine! I'm clean!
你的假释请求就此驳回 你将会被
Your parole is hereby denied. You're to be
押回牢房♥继续服刑
remanded back to your unit for the remainder of your sentence.
莉兹 你要相信我 我是清白的
Liz, you got to believe me, I'm clean!
那些可♥卡♥因♥不是我的 我发誓
That is not mine! I swear to God
- 不是我的 莉兹 - 下一个案子
- that's not mine, Liz. - Call the next case.
我都能想象到塔米当上董事会主席之后的样子
I really did envision Tammy as president one day.
任何人都可以 像她一样
It's just insult to injury
以侮辱性伤害的名义提起诉讼
that she, of all people, would file a lawsuit.
所以这的确是私人恩怨
So it was personal?
当然是私人恩怨
Of course it's personal.
我遇见塔米的时候
When I met Tammy,
我像是看见了年轻时候的自己
I saw a younger version of myself.
我呕心沥血
I spent time and energy
一手把她提拔到管理层的位置上
grooming her for a leadership position,
她却辜负了我的期望
and she let me down.
没有什么比解雇一个人更糟糕的了
There's nothing worse than having to fire someone,
特别是当对方也是一个女人的时候
especially when it's another woman.
没错
Yes.
你知道吗 我有自己的一套理论 非常简单
You know, I have a philosophy, and it's pretty simple.
女人要互相扶持
Women need to help women.
我们要互相关怀
We need to raise each other up,
力所能及地互相提拔
and reach down the ladder when we can.
这是改变现有体制的唯一办法
That is the only way this system changes.
我完全同意
I totally agree.
你呢
What about you?
你是事务所的合伙人
You're a partner at your own firm.
是不是也曾有女性同胞提拔过你
Surely a woman reached a hand down to you?
管理层中没有太多的女性
Not a lot of women at the top.
真是老生常谈 对吧
That gets old, doesn't it?
万绿丛中一点红
Being the woman among the men?
- 女士们 - 好的 谢谢
- Ladies. - Yeah, thank you.
我的客户 我请客
My client, my treat.
我知道这儿是捐款台
I know it's the donations table,
但是为了展示你的美♥腿♥ 你还是别坐下了
but with those legs, let's not have you sit.
我想让你和客人多交谈
I want you to mingle with the guests,
尽量让他们多刷♥卡♥
swipe as many cards as they'll give you.
- 我不会用这个机器 - 噢 我用过一次
- No clue how to use this. - Oh, I've used one before.
- 很简单的 - 哈 太棒了
- It's really easy. - Ah. Perfect.
尽量让客人们
And try to keep folks corralled
在客厅和餐厅活动 我可不想
into the living and dining rooms... they don't need
- 让他们看见我们的脏衣服 - 当然
- to see our dirty laundry. - Of course.
嗯 你把家打理得井井有条 茜茜
Well, you keep a beautiful home, CeCe.
- 噢 谢谢你的夸奖 杰西 - 我唯一
- Oh, well, that's sweet of you to say, Jessie. - Only thing
的建议就是 带去吧台的人越多越好
I would suggest... route as many people by the bar as possible.
- 酒喝得多 钱就刷得快 - 好主意
- More drinks means more money. - Excellent point.
我得去和厨师谈谈了
I'm gonna go check on the caterers,
不要拘束 像在自己家一样
so you make yourself at home, okay?
待会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
嗨
Hi.
要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
噢
Oh.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表