剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
杰西
Jessie...
你什么都不欠我
you don't owe me anything.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我不希望你因此而受到伤害
I don't want to see you get hurt.
我们必须处理掉尸体
We gotta get rid of the body.
好
Okay.
杰克逊 杰克逊
Jackson. Jackson!
我们必须处理掉尸体
We gotta get rid of the body!
杰克逊
Jackson...
好的
Okay.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
- 尸体在哪 - 我看不到 我不知道
- Where's the body? - I can't see, I don't know.
杰克逊
Jackson!
- 保龄球开打咯 - 我们以前经常去那儿
- Let's bowl! - This were we used to go.
- 女士们先生们 - 哦 等等 等等 等等
- Ladies and gentlemen... - Oh, wait, wait, wait.
- 那个就是你♥爸♥爸 - 就是他
- There's your daddy. - There he is.
接下来出场的是来自德克萨斯州布伦南的
...you're about to see the great Gary "Boots" Nolan
加里·靴弟·诺兰 他拥有一流的保龄球技术
of Brennan, Texas, demonstrate his world-famous bowling skills.
他可真可爱
Who couldn't love him?
小靴宝
Baby Boots!
听着 我们要让小靴宝见见另一个小靴宝
L-Listen, we need to get baby Boots some baby boots.
看这一双小靴宝
Look at those boots.
哦 等等 等等 等等 等等
Uh-oh. Wait,wait, wait, wait, wait.
看看
Check it out.
没人会忘记你的父亲的
Nobody's ever gonna forget your daddy.
我保证
I promise.
等等 什么
Hang on. What?
等等 等等 等等
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
不 不 不 不 不 等等 等等 等等 等等
No, no, no, no, no...Wait, wait,wait, wait.
看这个 不 不 不
Watch this. No, no, no...
乐队
The band!
你们还组过乐队
You had a band?
你们还组过乐队
You had a band?
是啊 当然组过
Yeah, we had a band. Yes, we had a band.
什么
What?
你是拿微波炉来演奏呢吗
Are you playing a microwave?
喔 我真是君临天下啊
Whoa, I'm dominating.
现在赶紧 再去敲敲微波炉
Right now, go play the microwave right now.
- 让我看看你是说不是依旧宝刀不老 - 我当然宝刀不老
- Let him know you still got it. - I still got it!
- 安妮 怎么了 - 天啊 肖恩
- Annie, honey, what's wrong? - Oh, my God, Shawn.
- 安妮 安妮 怎么了 - 大伙注意一下 肖恩
- Annie, Annie, what's wrong? - Guys... Shawn!
停一下
Guys! Guys!
是郡警署打的电♥话♥
That was the sheriff's department.
监狱里有个人 承认刺死靴弟
A man in jail confessed to stabbing Boots.
什么 是谁
What? Who?
呃 是个 是个
Um... some, some man
被判了无期徒刑的囚犯
who was going away to serve a life sentence.
他说靴弟跟他起了肢体冲突
And he said that Boots started a fight with him,
所以他才杀死了他
and so he killed him.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
没事 没事 过来 没事的
Okay, okay, okay. Come here, come here.
- 不哭 - 肖恩 肖恩
- Come here. - Shawn. Shawn.
我在这儿呢
I've got you.
肖恩
Shawn...
他怎么可能和无期徒刑犯关在一个牢房♥里
He should've never been locked in the same cell with a lifer.
他本应该活着
He would still be alive!
本可以抱着他的儿子
He could hold his son!
安妮也不应该受如此煎熬
Annie wouldn't have to go through all this madness.
消消气
Come on, man.
这 这
It's... it's just...
这 一切都乱套了
it's just... it ain't right.
靴弟怎么可能随便跟别人起冲突
There's no way Boots would go after some random convict.
根本不可能
That can't be what happened.
我们都知道监狱里的那点事儿
We all know how it works in places like that.
他们只想赶紧结案
All-all they want to do is close the case.
仅此而已
That's it.
所以他们才找了一个
So they find
被判了无期的人
some dude who's doing life already,
让他顶罪
he catches the rap...
这一切
The whole thing
真是腐朽不堪
is rotten.
对吧 难道我说错了么
Right? Tell me I'm wrong.
那我们就拨乱反正
So let's make it right.
如何拨乱反正
How?
那些视频里的我们
Those kids in that video back there...
勇敢无畏
we were fearless.
亲如手足
Brothers, right?
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我是说 计划继续
I'm saying the plan's back on.
我们要让典狱长 伤害过我们 还有伤害了靴弟的所有人
I say we take the warden down, every son of a bitch
血债血偿
that hurt us, that hurt Boots.
不达目的 誓不罢休
We don't stop till it's done.
典狱长
The warden...
他都知道你和雷德的什么事
What he knows about you and Red.
我们有很多匿名证人 肖恩
We got plenty of ammo, Shawn,
他在奎特曼对我们做过的那些事情
and all the things he did to us at Quitman?
我告诉你
I'll tell you this:
特里·鲍施
Terry Bausch...
他给我家里送了一封恐吓信
he delivered a threat to my house.
他现在还是典狱长的走狗
He's still working as the warden's attack dog.
等一下 典狱长和一个
Wait a minute. The warden's hooked up with a...
- 小啰啰搞在一起 - 对
- with a d boy? - That's right.
是的 现如今他仍未金盆洗手
Yeah, his crimes are not all in the past.
所以他和我们一样不堪一击
So he's just as vulnerable as us.
如果找对方法 我们就能拿下他
If we attack the right way, we've got him.
我们得聪明点 吉尔 我们得聪明点
We gotta be smart, Gil, we gotta be smart.
他会警惕的
He's gonna be watching.
我们要让他们每一个人都付出代价
We're gonna make every single one of them pay, then.
说得对
Damn right.
齐心协力
All in.
齐心协力
All in.
好
All right.
马尔科·拉德拉
Marco Ladera?
我来自休斯顿警署 我们得谈一谈
HPD. We need to talk.
求求你 特里 别这么做 求你了
Please, T, do not do this, man, please...
我们是朋友 我们是朋友 对吗
We're friends, man. We're friends, okay?
这根本不是我的枪 好吗
It's not even my gun, okay?
埃迪 埃迪 埃迪 埃迪 埃迪
Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie...
噢 天啊 求你了
Oh, God, please.
求你了 特里 别这样
Please, T, you do not want to do this.
别这样 我根本不知道这枪是哪儿来的
Come on, man, I don't even know where that gun came from.
老天爷作证 我不知道它哪儿来的
Honest to God, I don't know where it came from.
埃迪
Eddie...
埃迪 埃迪
Eddie... Eddie, uh...
- 噢 求你了 求你了 - 把枪放下 特里
- Oh, please, please... - Drop it, Terry!
噢 天啊
Oh, God!
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
噢 天啊 谢谢你
Oh, God, thank you.
现在
Now.
- 把枪放下 - 噢 天啊
- Drop that gun. - Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Thank God. Thank God.
噢 天啊
Oh, God...
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
该死 特里
Dammit, Terry.
为什么这么做
Why?
你提示过我
Helpful tip you gave me.
打死雷蒙·贝兹和达瑞尔的
About the same gun being used
是同一把枪
against Ramon Baez and my boy Darryl?
我找到马尔科的时候
Marco, here, still had the same pistol
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表