剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
遗骸是六个小时之前发现的
Remains were found six hours ago.
我到这里的时候
By the time I got here,
他们已经在处理现场了
They were already processing the scene.
莉兹 我们可是大老远从休斯顿赶过来的
We're a long way from Houston, liz.
你为什么这么关注这件事
What's your interest in this?
我觉得受害者与我之前参与的案子有关
I think the victim's related to some cases I've been working.
他在德克萨斯州被杀 被埋到了这里 成了你的案子
Murdered in Texas,buried here,which makes it your play.
帕里斯警局的人有点抓狂
Parish pd's a little cranky about it.
我是联邦调查局特工萨格斯 你好吗
Special agent Suggs,FBI. How are you?
还可以
Good.
如你所见
Now here's what we're looking at.
一枪致命 彻底穿透
It's a single GSW,through and through.
从头骨大小来看 我认为是死者是男性青少年
The size of that skull,i'm thinking adolescent male,
大约12至14岁
Maybe 12 to 14 years old.
不 我们目前不知道性别
No, we don't know the gender.
实际上 我们是知道的 尸骨被发现时是被包裹在那条毯子里的
Actually, we do. The bones were found wrapped in that blanket.
看那个标签
Look at that tag.
“奎特曼少管所”
"QUITMAN YDF"
这是一所位于德州的男子少管所
It's an all-male juvie facility in texas.
发现尸体的人认为我们眼前的是
Guys who found him think we're looking at a friend of theirs
他们在1988年失踪的一位朋友
Who disappeared in 1988.
他们原先是狱友
They were all inmates together.
他们 什么他们
Guys? What-what guys?
是你的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
好吧 我们去和他们聊聊
All right, let's go talk to 'em.
简直难以置信 兄弟
Unbelievable, man.
你有注意到你把土地记录给那个联邦调查局的老兄看的时候
You see how the FBI dude's eyes lit up when you showed him
他的眼睛简直在发光吗 就跟他赢了彩票一样
Those land records?Like he won the damn lottery.
是啊 这一定会成功的 各位
Yeah. No, this could work, guys.
联邦调查局的人才不会在乎雷·卡罗尔是谁
Feds don't care who Ray Carroll is,
而那些土地记录也很难轻易解释过去
And those land records are gonna be hard to explain away.
另外 我们还有莉兹在我们这边 所以 我觉得我们终于逮到他了
Plus, we got liz on our case,so,I think we finally got him.
我应该怎么做
What should I do?
什么意思
What do you mean?
卡罗尔还是要进行宣传活动的
Carroll's still got that endorsement event
就在今晚 在农场外面
Tonight out at the ranch.
那你们可能要改地方了
Maybe y'all need to move it to some place
比如说到联邦监狱去
Like the federal penitentiary.
我是认真的 我本该在一个小时内
I'm serious. I'm supposed to meet Cece
在他们家和茜茜碰面的
At the house in,like, an hour.
- 所以 我觉得我该走了 - 不 她是对的
- So,I feel like I should go. - No, she's right.
谁知道这些警♥察♥要多久
Who knows how long it's gonna take
才能到那里呢 你们明白吧
For the cops to get there, you know?
如果她不现身 典狱长可能就会起疑
She doesn't show up,the warden might get suspicious.
那万一警♥察♥到了 而她在场呢
Well, what if they show up,and she's there?
那她就录个像呗
She'll take a damn video!
想想他在车轨上吃着野餐
Think Carroll's having a picnic on the train tracks, man.
就是这样 这次 典狱长就要倒台啦
Mm-hmm.That's it. This time,the warden's going down.
耶
yeah!
太好了
Come on!
典狱长就要倒台啦
Warden's going down!
嘿
Hey.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
探寻人生
Figuring out my life.
呃 我待会儿再打给你
Uh, i'm gonna have to call you back.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 胜过我人生中的一切
I love you more than anything else in my entire life,
我 我不能让我们之间就这样结束
And I'm-I'm not gonna let this happen to us.
宝贝 我
Baby, I...
对不起
I am so sorry.
我从来没有想伤害过你 我
I never meant to hurt you. I...
你怎么了
What happened to you?
事情都结束了
It's over.
警方正在审问典狱长
The police are questioning the warden,
我认为 他会因为涉嫌谋杀
And I think he's gonna go down for the murder
一个我们在奎特曼时期失踪的孩子而入狱
Of a kid who disappeared while we were at Quitman.
我想你回来 宝贝
I want you back, baby.
我想你回家
I want you to come home.
请告诉我你愿意让我回到你身边
Tell me you'll take me back, please.
我好想你
I have missed you so much.
我 我爱你
I... I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你想再听点疯狂的事吗
You want to hear something crazy?
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我们要
We're gonna...?
我们要有孩子了
We're gonna have a baby?
虽然我很确定是我一个人
I'm pretty sure i'm gonna be doing
来做生孩子的大部分事情 但是 确实是的
Most of the work, but, yeah.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
好了 州长会在6:00到达
All right,the governor arrives at 6:00.
在此之前 我们要先在门廊上招待来宾
We'll do the meet-and-greet before, ops on the porch.
杰西在哪里
Where is jessie?
迟到可不像她的作风
This is so unlike her to be late.
6:30 和房♥间内的人周♥旋♥
At 6:30, working the room,
活动7:00准时开始 可以吗
Then the program will start at 7:00 sharp, all right?
雷
Ray?
好的
Yeah.
计划不错
Uh, that's good.
等我一会儿
Just give me a minute.
雷·卡罗尔
Ray carroll?
- 是我 - 我是联邦调查局特工萨格斯
- Yes. - Special agent Suggs. FBI.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
上一次你看到这个男孩还活着是什么时候
When's the last time you saw this boy alive?
就像我之前说过的一样
Like I told you before,
就在事故之后
It was right after the accident.
他们把他带到了医务室
They brought him in to the infirmary.
我让一个警卫把他带上了一辆面包车
I had one of the guards put him in a van,
送他去了急诊室
Take him to the emergency room.
你知道面包车离开之后发生了什么吗
Know what happened after the van left?
我一直以为他们把他带到了医院
Well,I always assumed they took him to the hospital.
但是他从来没有回来过
But when he never came back,
我问过早班护士这件事
I asked the day nurse about it, and
她说他们出于医疗条件原因
She said they transferred him to another facility
把他送到了另一个设施机构
For medical reasons.
你有签署相关文件吗
Did you sign off on the paperwork?
噢 当然有
Oh, I'm sure I did.
我们在那次骚乱中丢失了所有的文件记录
We lost all those records in the riot,
但是当时记录都是按标准程序走的
But that would have been standard procedure.
你还记得你在1988年8月
Do you recall purchasing
购置的路易斯安那州边界上的那块地吗
Land on the Louisiana border in August of 1988?
对 我记得
Yeah,I remember this.
那块地打鸟应该很好
Supposed to be good bird hunting.
它怎么了
What about it?
今早我们就是这块你在这个男孩失踪三天后
Well, that's where we found the remains this morning,
购置的土地区域内在发现的尸体残骸
On land that you purchased three days after this boy disappeared.
你有什么要解释的吗
You have any explanations for that?
呃
Hmm.
这
Well...
一定是雷德和博比
Red and Bobby.
什么
Excuse me?
我在奎特曼的时候有两个为我工作的警卫
There were two guards that worked for me at Quitman.
我带他们去那里打过几次猎
I took them there hunting a couple times.
他们知道这片地在哪里
They knew where this land was.
一定是他们把他埋到了那里
They must have buried him there.
他们为什么会想杀掉这个男孩
Why would they want to kill this boy?
我不知道
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表