剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Doesn't mean anything.
你是否在监禁期内
Did you become affiliated with a gang
- 加入了帮派 - 不 我没有
- while you were incarcerated? - No, I did not.
- 所以你只是喜欢那个图案 - 我反对 这一点有待商讨
- So you just liked the way it looked. - Objection. Argumentative.
驳回 证人现在交还给对方律师
Withdrawn. Pass the witness.
在少管所的日子很难熬吧 特洛伊
You've had a rough time in juvie, haven't you, Troy?
对
Yes.
你被捕的时候几岁
How old were you when you were arrested?
14岁
I was 14.
在那之前你是否犯过法
Had you ever been in trouble with the law before that?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
沃森先生刚才提到的那些纪律问题
These disciplinary incidents that Mr. Watson mentioned...
你现在原原本本的讲出来
tell the court about those.
呃
Uh...
我 呃 刚进去的时候
When I, uh, when I first got there,
感觉自己立马就成了活靶子
it was like I was immediately a target.
你懂的 其他孩子总是针对我
You know, all the kids just kept picking on me
我开始打人
all the time. That was the whole reason
只是为了变得更强
I went to rec in the first place, was to get stronger
来保护自己
so that I could protect myself.
管用了吗
Did that work?
不 他们一直针对我 第一次
No, they just kept coming. First time,
那些人把我逼到床角
these guys cornered me in my bunk
我只是正当防卫 就被隔离了
and I was just defending myself. I got seclusion.
第二次 他们要偷我的零食 我反抗了一下
Second time, they tried stealing my chits and I fought back
然后 我被隔离了四周 我受够了
and boom, I got four weeks for that, so then I-I was done.
就是这样 我只是 我 呃
That's it... then I just... I, um...
怎么了
What?
没事的 可以说出来
It's okay.
第三次和第四次
Well, the third and fourth times
是我先动的手
I started the fight.
为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的 特洛伊
Yes, you do, Troy.
是因为只有被隔离
Was it because seclusion was the only place
他们才没办法骚扰你
they couldn't get to you...
你才觉得有安全感 对吗
the only place that you felt safe?
对
Yeah.
那你为什么有那个文身
And why do you have that tattoo?
他们说 呃
They said that, uh...
如果我 我不让他们给我文
if I don't, if I don't let them give it to me...
他们每天都会来打我
then they're just gonna keep beating me every day.
他们说亨茨维尔的监狱环境更差 所以我
They said that it's worse at Huntsville, and I'm...
我很抱歉 法官 我很抱歉 我不想去那里
I'm sorry, Judge, I'm sorry. I don't want to go.
我不想去亨茨维尔 我
I don't want to go to Huntsville. I'm...
我不想再被关起来了
I don't want to be locked up anymore.
库克先生
Mr. Cook.
我是休斯顿警署的萨尔西多探长
Detective Salcido, Houston PD.
现在有空吗
Got a minute?
喔 没问题 老兄
Oh, no worries, bro. I got
我有施工执照 等我找一下
the building permit around here somewhere, hang on.
我只是想问问你和你的合伙人
I just got a few questions for you and your partner
一些有关达瑞尔·威廉姆斯的问题
regarding Darryl Williams.
他不在这儿
My partner's not here.
目击者说达瑞尔被杀那晚 他家外面停着一辆
We have a witness that placed a gray crew cab pickup truck
灰色双排驾驶座的皮卡
outside Darryl's home the night he was killed.
这和我们有什么关系
What does that have to do with us?
目击者说车里坐着两个男人 一个黑人 一个白人
Well, witness ID'd two men inside... one black, one white.
你们两人告诉我同事 你们那晚都在家
You guys told my partner that you were all home that night.
现在要改口吗
Care to revise that story?
还是要我拿着白纸黑字的通缉令
Or shall I have a black and white
- 找到威廉姆斯先生 然后带他 – 我懂了 我懂 可以了么
- find Mr. Williams, bring him... - I get it, I get it, all right?
我们在车里 但我们没下车
We were there. But we never got out of the truck.
听着 我实话实说
Listen, I'm gonna keep it 100% with you.
我没想否认 我们当时想干点别的
I'm not saying we didn't think about doing something.
但我们并没有
But we didn't.
我们在那儿待了十分钟就离开了
We sat there for ten minutes and then we left.
我们去了布兰克酒吧 赶在关门之前喝了点酒
Went over to Blanco's and had a few beers before they closed.
- 然后呢 - 什么然后
- And after that? - After that what?
阿吉带我回来 然后我们就各回各家了
G took me to the crib and we called it a night.
所以哈里斯先生很有可能又回到那里去了
So it's possible Mr. Harris went back?
不会的 他不可能做那种事
No, he wouldn't have done that.
你似乎十分肯定
You seem fairly certain.
当然 因为我了解他
Yeah, 'cause I know the man.
世上再找不到比他更好的人了
Better than anyone else.
我们是老朋友了
We go way back.
我就知道这是一个错误
I knew this was a mistake.
我们应该卷铺盖回亚特兰大
We should turn around and move right back to Atlanta.
我们才来了一个礼拜
We've only been here a week.
我没看到有别的黑人
And I have yet to see another black person.
我甚至无法搞定这里的任何一个邻居
Can't even get away from one of the neighbors.
所以他们没有热情欢迎我们 那又如何
So they're not welcoming us with open arms.
这得花些时间
It takes time.
要多久 我们还要把阿肖关多久
How much time? How long we gonna keep Shawny locked in here,
不然就得担心他出去之后是否会受到伤害
worried he'll be hurt if he steps outside?
嗨 我是肖恩·库克
Hi, I'm Shawn Cook.
我家刚搬来这附近
And my family and I just moved into the neighborhood,
所以我想我借此机会介绍一下我自己
so I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself
并且交些新朋友
and make some new friends.
呃 不要了吧
Uh, no.
嗨 我是肖恩 我家
Hi, I'm Shawn. My family and I
- 刚搬来这附近 - 我不能
- just moved in the neigh... - I'm not supposed
和陌生人说话
to talk to strangers.
嗨 我是肖恩
Hi. I'm Shawn.
嗨 我是肖恩
Hi. I'm Shawn.
我刚搬来这里
I'm new around here.
然后呢
And?
我通常不会跑这么远
And I don't usually get this far.
我看到搬家车了
I saw the moving truck.
赛车造型的床还真是 但是 呃
Race car bed's a little much, but, uh...
你们家的电视可真大啊
You guys got a humongous TV.
我叫吉尔
My name's Gil.
你玩任天堂么
You play Nintendo?
玩啊 我有玩
Hell, yeah, I do.
好的 快进来吧 不然我那位人♥渣♥养母
All right, well, look, hurry up
回来之后肯定就不让咱俩玩了
before my loser foster mom gets home and makes us stop.
太棒了
Awesome!
他们不是每周都会举♥行♥一次
Wasn't like they were held every week or anything.
都是随机的
It was just random, you know.
典狱官下午会给我打电♥话♥
Warden'd call me up in the afternoon and...
告诉我他的特别派对要开始了
and tell me it was time for one of his special parties,
然后我就知道我得去给大家买♥♥酒了
and I knew that meant I had to go and get liquor for everybody.
你说的“大家”是什么意思 还有其他人么
What do you mean ever-everybody? Who-who were those other people?
大多数都只是典狱长的朋友
Mostly just the warden's friends.
有时候我看见有其他人进来
Sometimes I saw other people go in.
大人物 懂吧
Bigwigs, you know.
政坛大拿
Political people.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
赶紧说
What happened?!
等派对开始 他就会给我打电♥话♥
Once the party got started, he'd just call me up,
让我把他的一些爱将带过去
tell me to send over some of his favorites.
爱将
His favorites?
没错
Yeah.
还有其他小孩
There were other kids, too.
你真的都不记得了啊
You really don't remember, do you?
哦 天啊
Oh, God...
都是因为那些药丸
There were pills.
在宿舍里 我们有药丸
In the dorms, we had pills.
不是
Wasn't...
那些晚上发生的事情 我根本记不起来
There wasn't anything I wanted to remember about those nights.
对
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表