剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
- 如果没有关系 我就不会再打扰你了 - 杰克逊
- If it's not, I'll leave you alone. - Jackson!
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
我告诉过你 别着急
I told you. Take it easy.
- 嘿 杰基 - 嘿 你还好吗
- Hey, Jackie. - Hey. You all right?
还好
Yeah.
那是布茨的妻子 安妮
That's Boots' wife, Annie.
你是哪位
Who are you?
我是杰克逊
I'm Jackson.
我是你丈夫的律师
I'm your husband's lawyer.
你知道发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened?
现在还不知道 但是我们会查出来的
Not yet, but we're gonna find out.
噢 天呐
Oh, God...
别急
Try...
放松一下
tr-try to relax.
好吗
Okay?
先生
Sir?
你在找谁 需要帮忙吗
Do you need help finding somebody?
不用 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
雷·卡罗尔自2008年起加入CSA 并担任干事 目前他任
德克萨斯州的副州长 并长♥期♥倡导更有效的监狱管理
我是温特斯探长
Detective Winters.
莉兹 我是杰克逊
Liz, this is Jackson.
你说你想要谈谈
You said you wanted to talk.
我准备好了
I'm ready to listen.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
布茨现在正躺在医院里
Boots is lying in a hospital bed.
吉尔告诉我 你是他的律师
Gil told me you're his lawyer
他因谋杀未遂而被逮捕
and that he got arrested for attempted murder.
- 为什么你要对我说谎呢 - 我没有说谎
- Why did you lie to me? - I didn't lie.
你明明就说谎了
Yes, you did!
你到底还瞒了我什么
What else are you not telling me?
杰西 没有 什么都没有
Jessie, noth... nothing.
我发誓
I swear.
有什么是我该担心的
Is there a reason I should be worried?
没有
No.
不用 我向你保证 这件事和你我都无关
No, I promise you, this has nothing to do with you and me.
我们以后再谈 只是
And we will talk. It's just...
现在我得去看看布茨了 好吗
right now I have to go and check on Boots, okay?
杰西 会没事的
Jessie, it's gonna be fi...
杰西
Jess...
安妮
Annie...
你吃点东西吧
you should get something to eat.
走吧 我带你去
Come on. I'll take you.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我是杰克逊
It's Jackson.
我不会说再见
I'm not gonna say good-bye,
因为你哪儿也不会去
'cause you're not going anywhere.
好吗
Okay?
我们会把你带出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
你
You...
我 还有吉尔和肖恩
me, Gil, Shawn.
我们会像从前一样
It's gonna be like old times.
我必须要告诉你一些事情
I need to tell you something.
我从没忘记过
I didn't forget.
我永远也不会忘记
I'll never forget
他们对你 对我 对我们所有人
what they did to you, what they did to me,
都做了些什么
all of us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我当时真的很想保护你
All I ever really wanted to do was protect you.
耶
Yeah!
肖恩和布茨在哪儿
Where's Shawn and Boots?
我不知道 可能在E区
I don't know. Maybe E Block!
E区
E Block!
杰克逊 救我
Jackson, help!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
让他走 放开他
Let go of him! Get off!
放开他
Get off of him!
放开他 放开他 放开
Get off of him! Get off of him! Get off!
- 杰克逊 - 典狱长
- Jackson! - Warden!
- 救命啊 - 典狱长 求求你了
- Help! - Warden, please!
这是你欠我的
You owe me!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
救我
Help me!
不要 布茨
No, Boots!
布茨
Boots!
布茨
Boots?
- 快叫医生啊 - 发 发生了什么
- Get a doctor. - What's-what's happening?
- 快叫医生 - 怎么回事
- Get a doctor. - What's happening?
- 去喊医生 - 先生 请你离开病房♥ 先生
- Get the doctor. - Sir, you need to step away. Sir.
- 先生 请离开 - 不要 布茨 布茨
- Please. Sir. - Don't do this, Boots. Boots!
请离开
Please.
- 胸外按压 - 借过
- Chest compressions. - Excuse me.
- 继续胸外按压 - 病房♥无关人员请出去
- Continuing chest compressions. - Let's clear this room.
- 什么 不 怎么了 - 别 别 安妮 走吧
- What? No, what? - No, no, no, no. Annie, come on.
- 什么 什么 - 别 别 别 安妮 别
- What? What? - No, no, no, Annie. No, Annie, no.
就让他们 让他们处理吧 安妮
Just let them... let them handle it, Annie.
让他们处理
Let them handle it.
吉尔
Gil!
吉尔 你要做什么
What are you doing, Gil?
达瑞尔也在这家医院
Darryl's here.
这家我眼睁睁看着我朋友死去的医院
Same hospital I just watched my friend die.
你打算干什么
What are you gonna do?
你打算去他病房♥ 将他射死在病床上吗
You're gonna walk in there and shoot him in his bed?
- 血债要血偿 兄弟 - 吉尔 停手 停手
- Eye for an eye, brother. - Gil, stop. Stop.
我知道布茨的事你很难过
I know you're upset about Boots.
- 我也同样如此 - 闭嘴 别说了
- So am I. - Shut up. Shut up.
你没有资格说这样的话
You don't get to say that.
- 你遗弃了我们 - 我就在这里
- You left us. - I'm right here.
我现在就在这里 吉尔
I'm right here now, Gil.
这件事比你所知道的要复杂得多
This is just so much bigger than you know.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我跟黑枪小队聊过了
I spoke to Gangs Squad today.
他们说达瑞尔在特里和埃迪手下做事
They said Darryl works for Terry and Eddie
走私毒品 枪♥支♥ 谁知道还有什么其他的呢
running drugs, guns, God knows whatever else.
他们和垄断集团关系颇深
They're in deep with the cartels.
- 所以呢 - 所以这些家伙是一伙的 吉尔
- So? - So these guys are connected, Gil.
我一直在调查这件事
I've been looking into this.
你记得暴♥乱♥的那晚吗
You remember the night of the riot?
典狱长 他的守卫
The warden, his guards,
他们都遗弃了我们 把我们扔下不管
they all walked out on us. They left us.
他们说E区监狱失去控制了
They said they lost control of E House.
他们说很害怕自身安全受到威胁 那是个骗局
They said they were scared for their safety. That was a setup.
- 都是计划好的 - 谁特么还关心这个
- That was all planned. - Who the hell cares?
你关心 一年之后 他们就把奎特曼出♥售♥给一个私人公♥司♥
You do! A year later, they sold Quitman to a private company.
猜猜谁把副♥主♥席♥拉下台的
Guess who ended up vice president.
卡罗尔典狱长
Warden Carroll.
猜猜十年后 谁成了州假释裁决委员会的一把手
Ten years later, guess who's the head of the state parole board.
卡罗尔监典狱长
Warden Carroll.
他们让他当上了副州长
They made him lieutenant governor.
上帝啊 他现在都在竞选国会议员了
He is running for congress, for God's sake.
- 你不能就这么走上街 一枪爆了他的头 - 看看我
- You can't just walk up on the street and shoot him. - Watch me.
扳倒这些家伙的唯一方法就是揭露他们的所作所为
The way to get these guys is to expose them for what they did.
让他们全被逮捕 把牢底坐穿
We get 'em all arrested and they spend the rest of their lives in prison.
你根本不明白 对吧
You don't get it, do you?
如果让其他人知道我们的遭遇 我宁愿去死
I'd rather die than have anyone know what happened to us.
你不是认真的吧 吉尔
You don't mean that, Gil.
- 我向上帝发誓 杰基 - 吉尔
- I swear to God, Jackie. - Gil...
为什么不呢
Why not?
吉尔 看着我 看着我
Gil, look at me. Look at me.
我是你的兄弟 我是你的兄弟
I'm your brother. I'm your brother.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表