剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
加里·诺兰(靴弟)
1978.7.14-2015.8.25
加里·诺兰(靴弟)讣告
彼得·柯蒂斯的照片
奎特曼少管所
鲍施苗圃
德克萨斯州哈里斯郡
杰克逊·布鲁克斯收
国会议员竞选
- 沉默游戏 前情提要 - 近来如何啊 老弟
- Previously on Game of Silence... - How you doing, little brother?
我听说了达瑞尔的事
I just heard about Darryl.
- 什么情况 - 这事要追溯到奎特曼了
- What happened? - Goes back to Quitman.
奎特曼
Quitman?
这些孩子都经历过暴♥乱♥之夜 那个叫靴弟的小孩
Those kids from the riot. Little kid Boots,
在街上看到了达瑞尔
he sees Darryl in the streets,
他打了他 然后我就反击了
he hits him, so I hit back.
诺兰先生的律师
Mr. Nolan was represented by a lawyer
叫杰克逊·布鲁克斯
named Jackson Brooks.
杰克逊
Jackson.
我们可以一点一点地砌起这个案子
We build a case, brick by brick,
让它牢不可破 然后再把他们送进牢房♥
solid as a rock, and then we put 'em away.
博比 你为什么不去录口供
Bobby, why don't you go on record?
- 我们找到了一个目击证人 - 我们录下了谈话内容
- We got a witness. - He went on camera
- 他把什么都告诉了我们 - 博比 不要
- and he told us everything he saw. - Bobby, no!
他说 最后和皮蒂在一起的人就是典狱长
He said the last person he saw Petey with was the warden.
真希望我当时
I wish I could've
- 能帮他 -好极了
- done something else. - Bravo.
你把责任全推到了别人身上
You blamed everybody but yourself.
可怜的小博比 不过是尽了本分之职
Poor little Bobby, just doing his job!
那个人是个骗子
The guy's a liar.
- 你怎么知道 - 因为他说
- How do you know? - 'Cause he said
他不是跟典狱长一伙的
he wasn't at the warden's parties.
你知道把这个相机藏哪里比较好吗
You got somewhere to keep this camera?
你打算把它交给我
You gonna leave it with me?
是啊 你拿着吧 我相信你
Yeah, I'm gonna leave it with you. I trust you.
今天有几个人来找我
I had some visitors today.
就是在奎特曼待过的几个小孩
Some of those boys from Quitman.
就是告诉你一声
I just thought you should know.
我发誓 他们之间的事情我一无所知
I swear, I don't know what happened inside those parties.
我发誓 他们之间的事情我一无所知
I swear, I don't know what happened inside those parties.
我发誓 他们之间的事情我一无所知
I swear, I don't know what happened inside those parties.
杰基老弟 最近怎么样
Jackie boy. What up, brah?
还好 我正准备出庭 你怎么样
Yeah, I'm just on my way into court. How you doing?
你也知道我的习惯 晨间锻炼 雷打不动
You know me, doing my morning constitutional.
保持身材 练出肌肉
Keepin' it right and tight.
我今天会去儿童保护服务处看看
I'm gonna stop by Protective Services today.
看看能不能查出来皮蒂离开
I'm gonna see if I can get some answers on Petey
奎特曼的原因 要是能把这起失踪案和典狱长
after he left Quitman. If we tie this disappearance
联♥系♥起来 我们就能把他和谋杀案
to the warden, we're one step closer
联♥系♥得更紧密
to nailing him for murder.
这计划有谱 我能帮什么忙吗
Sounds like a plan. Anything I can do to help?
有 你盯好吉尔
Yeah. You can keep an eye on Gil.
现在就行动吧 我们最后会成功的
Doing this the right way, it's gonna pay off,
只不过要多花点时间 所以
but it's gonna take a little time, so...
- 他的耐心会耗光的 - 你别担心
- He's got to be impatient, right? - Hey, don't worry, man.
我们分头行动 他不会有事的
We got a job today. He'll be fine.
好吧 那就好 我得先挂了
All right. That's good. I got to go.
- 晚些时候再给你打电♥话♥ - 好
- I'll speak to you later. - All right.
- 把玉米面包递给我 亲爱的 - 没问题
- Pass me my cornbread, hon. - All right.
教堂怎么样
How are things at church?
新赈济处都准备好了吗
Everything set for the new soup kitchen?
一切就绪 妈妈
It's all good, Ma.
承包商刚交工
The contractor just finished. We will
明天晚上就能开张了
be open for business tomorrow night.
我能离开一下吗
May I be excused?
- 我要去见肯德拉 - 好的 去吧 宝贝
- I'm meeting Kendra. - Yeah, go on, baby.
别回来得太晚
Don't be out too late.
奎特曼的那几个人怎么样了
What about them Quitman boys?
- 不用担心 - 不用担心
- Don't worry about them. - Don't worry about it?
你让我头都大了
Man, you got me buggin'.
如果达瑞尔的死亡只是个开始呢
What if Darryl's death was just the beginning?
如果他们正想着向我们展开
What if they're trying to start some kind of war
- 报复呢 - 冷静一下
- with us? - Calm down.
你想 那些白种
Look, man, those white-bread
小流氓根本找不到我们的任何把柄
juvenile delinquents ain't got nothin' on us.
我会搞定的
I got it handled.
你要是信得过我
Now, if you trust me,
那你肯定没事
you'll be fine.
这话我听过不止一遍了
Yeah, I heard that before.
- 把钱拿出来 - 我正在拿
- Get the money! - Come on! I'm trying to!
- 动作快点 - 马上 马上
- Go get the money! - Okay! Okay!
特里 我们得撤了
Terry, we got to move!
- 快点 把钱拿出来 - 快撤
- Come on... get the money! - We have to move!
- 赶紧的 快点 - 快点
- Go! Come on! - Hurry!
- 钱呢 快点拿出来 - 马上
- Get the money! Come on! - Okay!
快点
Come on!
- 把枪放下 - 手都举起来
- Drop the weapon! - Hands in the air!
- 你俩离远点 - 把手举起来
- Step away from each other! - Put your hands up!
把枪放下
Put the weapon down!
把枪放到地上
Gun on the ground!
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
快点 快点 把枪放下
Come on, come on! Put the gun down now!
- 别犯傻 不值得 - 不许动
- It's not worth it! - Don't move!
把枪放到地上
Gun on the ground!
放到地上
On the ground!
不许动
Don't move!
不许动
Don't move!
- 给我跪下 - 不许动 不许反抗
- Get down. - Stop. Quit resisting.
特里 不要
Terry, no!
- 特里 特里 - 快点
- Terry! Terry! - Come on!
特洛伊·迈耶是我之前的客户
Troy Meyer, former client of mine.
他和朋友在高速立交桥上往下扔砖头
Caught throwing bricks off a freeway overpass
造成一名司机丧生
with his friends, one of which struck and killed a driver.
2012年他还未成年 被判处过失杀人罪
Convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2012 as a minor.
判了8年吗
They gave him eight years?
是啊 虽然我法庭上证明了那块
Yep. Even though I proved at trial
置人于死地的砖头是他的一个朋友扔的
it was another kid who threw the fatal brick.
- 有前科吗 - 没有 但是他下周就满19岁了
- Any priors? - No. But he turns 19 next week
少年教♥养♥院♥就无权受理了
and juvie loses jurisdiction.
地方检察官想把他送到
The D.A. wants to send him to Huntsville
亨茨维尔的监狱服刑
to serve out his sentence.
- 所以说 这是个听证会 - 没错
- So it's a certification hearing. - Exactly. I know
你在这方面经验丰富
you have a lot of experience with these.
是啊 我当检察官的时候
Yeah, I did a bunch
处理过不少同类案件 但是真烦这种案子
when I was D.A. But I-I hate 'em.
国家无权把这些孩子扔到成年人监狱
The state has no right putting kids in adult prison.
我同意 所以我需要你的帮助
I agree. That's why I wanted your help.
他们是他的父母
That's his parents.
他们不会想
They are not
看见我们的
going to be happy to see me.
走吧
Shall we?
这些听证会
These hearings,
会十分直截了当 陪审团不在场
they're pretty straightforward. There's no jury,
只有一名法官 他会做出最终决定
just a judge. He's gonna make the final decision.
我处理过不少同类案件 你们二人要坐在前排 保持微笑
I've done a lot of these. I need you to sit at the front, smile.
法官会一直观察你们的 明白吗
The judge is gonna be watching you, okay?
宝贝儿子 乖乖
Honey. Honey. Oh, baby.
- 你真漂亮 - 坐吧
- You're beautiful. - Sit down, okay?
你还好吧 特洛伊
How you doing, Troy?
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
你干嘛要装出一副认识我的样子
Why are you talking to me like I know you?
- 他是谁 - 他是杰克逊
- Who the hell is this? - Uh, this is Jackson.
我是玛丽娜 你还记得亚伦吗
I'm Marina. Remember Aaron?
我们是你的律师 我们会帮你开罪
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表