剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
61st street pier at galveston.
把我的包带上 只能你自己来
Bring the bag and come alone.
不然你再看到罗比的时候 你就去给他收尸吧
Or the next time you see Robby, he's gonna be in a bag.
我不会让你这么做
I'm not letting you do this.
你说过我们要去的 所以起来吧
You said we were going, so get up.
这有什么意义呢
What's the point?
意义在于 艾米是你的朋友
The point is, Amy was your friend.
你需要表示你的尊重
And you need to pay your respects.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我们一直以来所做的一切
Everything that we've worked for--
靴弟走后我们做的一切都成为了徒劳
Everything that's happened since boots is all for nothing.
特里逃跑了
Man, terry's getting away,
典狱长自然也脱了干系
The warden's getting away,
这整件事全乱套了
The whole thing is a big damn mess,
所以对不起 我没心情去一个
So excuse me if I don't feel like going to the funeral
因我而死的女人的葬礼
For a woman I helped get killed.
肖恩 看着我
Shawn, look at me.
今天早晨我起床
I woke up this morning
梳好头发 化好妆
And i curled my hair. And i did my makeup.
然后穿上了这条裙子
And i put on this dress.
你知道我上次穿这条裙子是在什么时候吗
And do you know the last time i wore this dress?
是在我自己丈夫的葬礼上
It was to my own husband's funeral.
那你知道我为什么这么做吗
And you know why i did that?
是为了你 为了帮你
For you. To help you.
就像你以前帮我的那样帮你
The same way that you have been helping me.
不是只有你一个人会悲伤
You don't have a franchise on grief.
现在
So...
去找一件外套穿上然后上车
Go find a suit and you get your ass to my car,
我们必须去葬礼 肖恩
Because we are going to this funeral, shawn.
立刻
Right now.
准备好出发了吧
We're good to go.
是的
I think so.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你好
Hello?
嗨 纳格尔夫人 我是简妮
Hi, ms. Nagle, it's Janey
这里是帕森医生的办公室 你还好吗
Calling from dr. Parson's office. How are you?
嗨 简妮 我很好 谢谢你
Hi, janey. I'm good, thank you.
我们拿到你12周的产检结果了
So, we got the labs back from your 12-week visit,
所有指标都很正常
And everything looks great.
太好了
Good.
你想知道你怀的是男孩还是女孩吗
Do you want to know what you're having?
噢 帕森医生看了超声波
Uh, dr. P looked at the ultrasound,
所以我可以告诉你是男还是女
So i can tell you if it's a boy or a girl.
如果你想知道的话
If you want to know.
哦 我想知道
Actually, i do.
是个男孩 恭喜你
Well, it's a boy. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
这学校不错 我女儿去年五月从这儿毕业
It's a fine school. She graduated last may
然后搬去了华盛顿 她想在国会山工作
And moved to d.C. She wants to work on the hill.
噢
Oh,
我认识一个人
I know somebody who just
他好像正在招人
Might be hiring.
是吧 雷蒙德
Right, raymond?
啊什么
Excuse me?
你可以帮忙给他们的女儿安排一个职位吧
Maybe you could give their daughter a job on your staff.
在你赢得选举之后
After you win this thing.
噢 当然没问题 让她打给我吧
Uh, yeah. Have her give me a call.
失陪一会儿
Excuse me for a moment.
雷
Ray,
州长来了 你要过去问声好
Now, the governor's arrived, so you have to greet him.
州长 很高兴见到您
Governor, good to see you.
见到您太棒了 你还记得我的助手吗
Great, it's great to see you. You remember my assistant
这位 呃
Here, uh...
- 嘿 - 天呐
- Hey. - Geez!
我们谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想让你打给特里 让我们见一面
I want you to call terry, set up a meeting.
什么 你想让我♥干♥什么
You want me to what?
我知道他现在在逃 我知道他
I know he's on the run. I know he's...
也许不会回应
Probably won't answer,
但我猜你们俩应该还有联♥系♥ 是吧
But i'm assuming you two are in contact, right?
我是不会放弃的
'cause i am not giving up on this.
我不会让他跑掉的
I'm not letting him get away,
所以我要你打给他 你想尽办法让他来见你
So i want you to call him. You tell him whatever you have to
然后你把他逮捕起来
To get him to meet you and then you're gonna arrest him.
我觉得你今天已经累了 你需要回家休息
I think you've had a long day. You need to go home.
莉兹 莉兹
Liz. Liz.
你不用再担心了
You don't have to worry anymore.
你弟弟我已经安排妥当
I took care of your brother.
我跟地方检察官说过了
I spoke to the d.A.
我告诉她 他是贪污案的检举人
I told her he's an informant in one of my rico cases.
他需要保护 他们已经把他转移走了
He needs protection, and they've already moved him.
他安全了
He is safe.
特里碰不到他了 你不用再提心吊胆了
Terry can't get to him, and you don't have to be afraid.
你还好吗
Okay. You okay?
我们联♥系♥过了
We've been in touch.
他一个小时前给我打了电♥话♥
He called me an hour ago.
他说什么
What did he say?
他说他要逃到国外去
He told me he's fleeing the country,
他让我拿上他的应急包
And... He needs me to get his go bag
然后去加尔维斯顿港的61号♥码头找他
And to meet him at the 61st street pier in Galveston.
- 61号♥ - 去他的仓库 不然罗比就得死
- 61st. - At his warehouse or else Robby's dead.
所以你不用再担心了啊 莉兹
Which you don't have to worry about anymore. Liz,
莉兹 这是好事 是好事
Liz, this is good. This is so good.
你去见他 然后逮捕他
You're gonna meet him. You're gonna arrest him,
我会解释一切 告诉他我想出了这个办法
And I will explain everything. I will say I got a tip.
我带你去找他
I led you to him.
不行 他会把我为他做的那些事
No. And then he tells the whole world what i've been doing
- 都公之于众 - 没关系的 莉兹 不过是杀人犯的胡言乱语
- for him. - It doesn't matter. Liz, Liz, that is the word
一个毒贩子抵抗警♥察♥的逮捕罢了
of a murderer and a... And a drug dealer against a cop.
不会有人相信他的
No one will believe him.
我为你担♥保♥
I will vouch for you.
不 我必须自己去 如果他看见你了 那就前功尽弃了
No, i need to go alone. If he sees you, we lose him.
- 我必须自己去 - 好吧
- I need to do this alone. - All right.
莉兹 谢谢你
Liz, thank you.
你做得到的
You got this.
愿她的灵魂能追随圣者的脚步
And grant her entrance into thy kingdom
踏入你们的宫殿
in the fellowship of saints,
愿上帝保佑 伟大的主 阿门
through jesus christ, our lord. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是肖恩·库克吗
Are you Shawn Cook?
是的
Yeah.
我是弗雷德 艾米的外甥
I'm fred, uh, amy's nephew.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
今天早上 我在整理姨妈的车时
I was cleaning out my auntie's car this morning when i found
- 在座椅下面发现了这个 - 这是什么
- This under the seat. - What is it?
我不知道 但是我想应该交给你
I don't know. But i figured you should have it, so...
谢谢
Thanks.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来晚了
You were late today.
是
Yeah.
抱歉 我家的水管坏了
I'm sorry. There was a pipe that broke in our house,
- 我得帮我妈妈 - 这样啊
- So i had to help my mom.- Ah.
不过 派对还挺好的 是吧
The party's going great, though. Don't you think?
我想和你谈谈
We need to have a conversation.
好的
Okay.
私下谈
In private.
艾米说的就是这个
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表