剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Where's Darryl?
老兄 你记得我吧
Dude, you remember me.
达瑞尔搬走了
's moved on.
喔 没人告诉我
Well, nobody told me that.
那是埃迪
That's Eddie.
嘿 你好
Hey. What's up?
你拿到额外的5万块了
So you got the additional 50?
额外的5万块
The additional 50?
达瑞尔应该告诉你了
should've told you.
涨价了
Price went up.
没有
No.
我们没有额外的5万块
We do not have that.
那赶快去找
Then get it.
你们还有几个小时
You have a few hours.
我的航♥班♥7点起飞
My flight doesn't leave till 7:00.
这些人和你丈夫一起被关在狱中
These were the men in jail with your husband.
好好看看他们
Just look closely at each face.
有眼熟的吗
Do any of them look familiar?
这些人我一个都不认识
I don't know any of these men.
我相信我丈夫也不认识
But I can't imagine my husband did either.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我不能理解 怎么会有人
I just can't understand why anyone would...
他又怎么会攻击别人
...or why he would attack someone.
我们就要有孩子了
We're having a baby.
这些都不该发生的
None of this is supposed to be happening.
我明白这很难
I understand how difficult this is.
我很欣赏你有勇气尝试
I appreciate you trying.
他们的其中一人杀死了你的丈夫
One of these men ended your husband's life.
我们找到他也只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time till we find out which one.
我一定能帮上忙
There has to be something I can do.
当然
There is.
保证孩子的安全
Get that baby here safe.
如果你想起了任何细节 打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you remember anything.
打扰了
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你 探长
Thanks, Detective.
就是这儿了
This has got to be it.
我们只是过来谈谈 吉尔
We're just having a conversation, Gil.
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定
You sure?
就是他 嘿 吉尔
That's him. Hey! Gil!
- 就是他 - 放开我
- That's him. - Get off me!
你记得我吗 博比
You remember me, Bobby?!
- 你记得我吗 - 放开我
- Huh?! You remember me?! - Get off me!
- 别激动 - 你还记得我吗
- Take it easy. - You remember me?!
你们都搞错了
Y'all got it all wrong.
我对那件事一无所知
I don't know nothing about that business.
- 你说谎 - 快说清楚
- You're lying. - Straight up.
- 我发誓 - 你当时在场
- I swear to God. - You were there!
- 我发誓 - 我记得 我见过你
- I swear to God! - I remember! I saw you!
阿肖 冷静点 博比
Shawnie, come on, man. Bobby,
我们只是想知道那天
we just want to know what happened
在残株林到底发生了什么
in the stump field that day, okay?
我们问完问题就走
We're gonna ask you a couple of questions, then we'll leave.
- 我不能跟你们谈这个 - 喂
- I can't talk about that. - Hey.
- 得了吧你 - 你在玩我们吗
- Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come on. - You think we're playing games with you?
听着
Hey.
博比 看着我 你那天在残树林里面
Bobby, look at me. You were there
雷德也在那里
in the stump field that day.Red was there, too.
我们只是想知道当时发生了什么
We just want to know what happened.
都是那些药剂惹的祸
It was that poison that was the problem.
那些药剂是违法的
It was illegal.
典狱长以为没有人知道这个地方
The warden couldn't have no one find out
他让那些孩子把药剂倒进树墩里 所以
that he was having those kids put it on them stumps, so...
那天有个孩子被药剂烧伤了
On the day that that kid got the stump-killer...
皮蒂 那孩子叫皮蒂
Petey. His-his name is Petey.
然后呢
Yeah?
我从不特意记他们的名字
I never did bother to learn their names.
除非不得已
Unless I had to.
总之 典狱长叫我把车开到大门口
Anyway, the warden told me to bring
然后让那孩子上车
the van around and pick that kid up at the sally port.
太烫了 我要疼死了
It burns so bad! It's burning me up!
开车
Drive.
好烫 好痛
It burns! It burns!
好了 停在那里吧
All right, stop right here.
停车吧 你下去
Now put it in park, get out of the car.
就现在
Now.
博比 不要走 拜托你 不要走
Bobby, no! Please, Bobby, don't!
- 滚下车 快点 - 博比 不要
- Get out of the car. Get out of the car! - Bobby. Bobby, no.
博比 别走 不要让我跟他待一块儿 求你了
Bobby, please, no. Please,don't-don't leave me with him!
博比 不要走!
Bobby, don't go!
- 拜托了 - 闭嘴
- Please, Bobby! - Shut up!
我不要跟他待在一起 不要
Don't leave with him! No!
博比 求求你 回来啊
Bobby, no! Please come back!
不 好疼啊
No! Please! It hurts!
博比别走 求求你
No, please, Bobby, no!
别丢下我 不要
Don't leave me with him! No!
接下来发生了什么
Then what happened?
你觉得还能发生什么
What do you think happened?
典狱长说他会照看好那孩子
The warden told me he took care of it.
能不能别问这么愚蠢的问题
Told me to stop asking stupid questions.
我知道抛下他是我不好
I knew it was wrong, but...
可我不知道当时我还能做什么
I don't know what else I could've done.
那你为什么现在不弥补一下呢
So why don't you do something about it now?
你为什么不去录口供
Why don't you go on the record?
你跟我们好好说说
You talk to us. Tell us everything
当年奎特曼都有什么不对劲的地方
you saw at Quitman that didn't feel right.
噢 不可能 典狱长会杀了我的
Oh, hell no. The warden would kill me.
博比 别担心这个
Don't worry about the warden, Bobby.
我是律师 我会保护你
I'm an attorney. I can protect you.
好吗 我们会带你离开这里
Okay? We can get you out of here.
给你换个好点的住处 不会像这里这么潮
Get you someplace nice.No, uh... no humidity.
博比 你是有把柄落在典狱长手里
Are you in the warden's pocket now, Bobby?
还是你很崇拜他
Or do you just respect the man that much?
怎么可能 我恨他入骨
Hell no, I hate that man.
我已经有至少十年
I haven't talked
没有跟那个杂种说话了
to that bastard in ten years, at least.
每次他那张胖脸出现在电视上
Every time his fat face comes on the TV,
- 都让我作呕 - 就现在吧 博比
- makes me want to be sick. - Right now, Bobby.
现在是行动的好机会
Now's the chance to do something.
我们不是针对你
We're not after you.
我们只是想抓住典狱长
We want the warden.
帮我们将他绳之以法
Help us take him down.
帮我们找他讨回公道
Help us get some justice for everything he did to you.
为了我们
To us. To...
为了皮蒂
to Petey.
你可以做到的 博比
You can do this, Bobby.
此时 此刻 此处 你可以弥补过失
Right now, here, you can make it right.
你的名字是
Tell me your name.
罗伯特·艾伦·马克斯
Robert Allen Marks.
罗伯特 你是否曾在奎特曼少管所
Robert, did you ever work as a correctional officer
当狱警
at the Quitman Youth Detention Facility?
是的
Yes.
从1983年到1990年
Between 1983 and 1990.
在少管所私有化以前
Before it was privatized.
亲爱的 你怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
我刚刚在翻看他的东西
I was going through his things and I found this,
然后在壁橱的架子上发现了这个
hidden on a shelf in the closet.
为什么靴弟会有枪呢
Why would Boots have a gun?
我也不知道
I don't know.
感觉好像我对我的丈夫一无所知
It's like I don't even know the man that I was married to.
亲爱的 这不算什么
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表