剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
He went on camera, and he told us everything he saw.
- 这说明不了什么 - 不 还是有些用处的
- Which was nothing. - Yeah, that's not true.
他说 最后和皮蒂在一起的人就是典狱长
He said the last person he saw Petey with was the warden.
- 所以呢 - 所以如果
- So? - So if
皮蒂已经死了 肯定会留下些证据
Petey's dead, that's some damn good evidence
博比又把证据给了我们
right there, and Bobby gave us that.
- 那个人是个骗子 - 你怎么知道
- The guy's a liar. - How do you know?
因为他说他不是跟典狱长一伙的
'Cause he said he wasn't at the warden's parties.
他是吗
Was he?
阿吉
G...
博比是跟他们一伙的吗
was Bobby at those parties?
无所谓了 管他是不是
Doesn't matter. Whatever.
吉尔
Gil, man.
我知道这一切很难 但你必须耐心点
I know it's hard, but you got to be patient.
我向你保证 我们一步一步来 最终肯定会成功的
Brick by brick, we're gonna get it done, I promise you.
你知道把这个相机藏哪里比较好吗
You got somewhere to keep this camera nice and safe?
你打算把它交给我
You're gonna leave it with me?
是啊 你拿着吧 我相信你
Yeah, I'm gonna leave it with you. I trust you.
好样的
Good man.
好了 下车吧 我要
All right. Get out. I got to...
我要走了 我有麻烦了
I got to go. I'm in trouble.
看吧 这就是我和你说过的那种闲谈 兄弟
See, that's that common folk talk I'm telling you about, bro.
我知道
I know.
喂
Hello?
我是博比
It's Bobby.
今天有几个人来找我
I had some visitors today.
你说吧
I'm listening.
就是在奎特曼待过的几个小孩
Some of those boys from Quitman.
呃 有一个人叫
Uh, some guy named
杰森 一个黑人 还有
Jason, a black guy, and...
吉尔·哈里斯
Gil Harris.
他们想谈谈
They wanted to talk.
就是 奎特曼的那些陈年旧事
Just... memories of Quitman.
陈芝麻烂谷子的事儿
Stupid stuff, you know.
他们待了大概5分钟 我就把他们赶出去了
I kicked 'em out after, like, five minutes.
没什么大事儿
It was nothing.
就是告诉你一声
I just thought you should know.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
玛丽娜 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Marina, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
那个 你的火气现在有多旺
What's... what's my DEFCON level here?
我说了 你只需打个电♥话♥就好
Like I said, all you had to do was call.
是的 我知道 我知道 宝贝 我们 我们
Yeah, I know. I know, baby. We-we...
我们九杆打完了高尔夫 然后
We finished golf after nine holes, and
然后乔就想带我看看他的新船
the next thing I know, Joe wants to show me his new boat.
那儿没有信♥号♥♥ 然后我就坐船在海上漂来荡去
We're out in Kema, then I'm bouncing around on the waves,
我差点晕船 而且 那鬼地方
trying not to get seasick, and-and it... there's no...
连一格信♥号♥♥都收不到 亲爱的
Baby, there's no cell phone reception out there.
你不知道今天我有多想
I can't tell you how much
和你待在一起
I would've rather been with you today.
我应该打给你的父母
I got to call your parents, don't I?
这你不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你送给他们一瓶香槟
You sent them a bottle of champagne
而且很诚挚地向他们道歉 因为你必须去拍客户马屁
and your sincerest apologies for having to schmooze a client.
你替我打掩护了
You covered for me?
- 是的 - 真的吗
- I did. - You did?
噢 亲爱的 噢 你太好了
Oh, baby. Oh, you're amazing.
- 好啦 好啦 你身上一股鱼腥味 - 你太赞了
- Okay, okay, you smell like fish. - You're amazing.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉 我 我要先去洗个澡 但是我给你
I'm sorry. I-I wanted to have a shower all day, but first,
买♥♥了点东西 让你消消气
I got... I got a little peace offering.
这是要拿食物贿赂我吗
This is a food bribe.
差不多吧 你看
That's semantics. Look.
陈家的中国菜
Chinese from Chang's,
我给你买♥♥了你最喜欢吃的
and I got you your favorite.I got you the...
生菜什锦
the lettuce cups.
- 如何 - 和乔谈的怎么样
- Huh? - How'd it go with Joe?
噢 还 还不错
Oh, it's, uh... fine.
就谈生意的老路子呗
Business down the line.
耐心点就好
Just got to be patient.
我真的 真的很爱你
I really, really love you.
但你身上好难闻
But you still smell like carp.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表