剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
杰克逊当着众人的面
Jackson knocked you out
在派对上把你打倒在地了
in front of all those people at the party?
- 千真万确 - 什么
- Knocked me out. - What?!
我还以为是泰森·道格拉斯[美国演员 拳击手]呢
It might as well have been Tyson-Douglas.
兄弟 我在地上爬来爬去
Man, I'm crawling around the canvas,
想找个人帮我说话
looking for my mouthpiece.
碉堡了 兄弟
Yo, that's epic, man.
- 是啊 的确
- Yeah, something.
好啦 都在这里了
All right, here it is.
靴弟以前的的家庭记事小♥电♥影♥
Boots' homemade movies from back in the day.
你觉得 嗯
You know, um...
你确定现在看这个合适么
Hey, you sure this is the best idea right now?
确定 小靴宝应该见见他的爸爸
Yeah. Baby Boots needs to see his daddy.
- 进来吧
- Come in.
杰基 你来了
Jackie, you made it.
是啊 我们还是决定来
Yeah, well, we decided why not.
你们好 我是玛丽娜
Hi. I'm Marina.
杰克逊和我说了你们的事
Jackson's told me all about you guys.
你一定是安妮
You must be Annie.
- 是的 - 恭喜啊
- Yeah. - Congratulations...
- 噢 谢谢你 - 恭喜宝宝平安出生
- Yeah, thank you. - ...on your baby boy.
杰西 很高兴又见面了
Jessie, it's good to see you again.
是啊 我也是 你好啊
Yeah, you, too. Hi.
先声明一下 杰克逊告诉我了
And just to clear the air, Jackson did inform me of
- 你们七年级时候的恋爱史 - 啊
- your seventh-grade courtship. - Ah.
他也告诉过我你可是魅力满分
I have been warned how charming you can be.
- 噢 我可是传奇人物 - 嗯
- Oh, it's legendary. - Mm.
但我会尽量保持低调
But I'm gonna keep it under control.
吉尔 我完全不知道
Gil, I didn't realize
我昨天看到的正是吉尔·哈里斯本人
I was meeting the Gil Harris yesterday.
杰克逊一直
Jackson told me
说你是一个很棒的朋友
what an amazing friend you always were.
我真的很抱歉昨晚毁了你们的派对
I'm really sorry I ruined your party last night.
一般来说 我们不会攻击客人
Uh, we don't usually assault our guests.
至少不会拳打脚踢
At least not physically.
想抱抱他吗
Want to hold him?
当然 那太好了
Yeah. That'd be great.
哦 小可爱
Oh, look at you.
抱住他 你可以的
You got it. You can do it.
哦 你个小瞌睡虫
Look at you, you drowsy little guy.
很好 很好
Good, good.
亲爱的 来看看
Baby, look at this.
来见见小靴宝
This is little Boots.
真可爱
So sweet.
- 小靴宝 - 太可爱了
- Little Boots. - So sweet.
特里 你想和我谈谈是么
You have something you want to talk about, T?
是的
Yeah.
埃迪
Eddie.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
是吗
We do?
设想一下 几个你相识了很久的朋友
Now, you go back a long minute with someone,
你认为你了解他们
you think you know them.
知道他们会做哪些坏事 不会做哪些坏事
Kind of dirt they do, what they won't.
你很确定
And you trust that.
而且也从中获利
Make money off that.
那么当你发现事实并非如此的时候
Problem occurs when...
问题就来了
they surprise you.
你所相信的一切
Everything you trusted
都只不过是一个谎言
turns out to be a lie.
你是在说雷蒙·贝兹被杀一事
This is about the Ramon Baez hit.
好吧 特里
All right, T.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
很抱歉对你说谎了
For lying to you.
谎称是我下手干掉贝兹
For telling you that I was the one that blasted Baez.
不是你干的
You didn't do that hit?
不是
Nah, man.
是马尔科一力所为
That was all Marco.
我的意思是 本来是该我的 但是 他抢先一步
I mean, I would've done it, but, man, he beat me to it.
我 我这么说是因为
I-I only said that because
我 我不想让他压我一头
I-I didn't want him to come up over me.
听着 心急吃不了热豆腐
Look, good meat takes time to cook.
那可不是
Yeah, right. That's the way it is.
杰基 给你一瓶冰的
Jackie, I got a cold one for you.
谢了 哥们儿
Thanks, brother.
我想我的未婚妻情愿放弃律师生涯
I think my fiancée's gonna give up her law career
去照顾小靴宝
to be that kid's nanny.
天 你算是找对了人 杰克逊
Man, you got a good one, Jackson.
恩 我知道 遇上她我三生有幸
Yeah, I know. It's better than I deserve.
忘掉雷德·泰森吧
You need to forget about Red Tyson.
你找不到他的
You won't find him.
听着
Listen, I know
我知道你说的很明白 你不想
you made it clear you don't want to...
你之所以找不到他 是因为我杀了他
You won't find him because I killed him.
什么
What?
18年之前
18 years ago.
什么 等等 等等
What? Wait, wait.
你在说些什么
What-what are you talking about?
有一天晚上 我独自一人回到奎特曼
I went back to Quitman one night, alone.
我想
I wanted to...
看看那个地方
see the place.
雷德正好在那儿
Red was there.
我一枪崩了他 然后就地埋了他
I shot him and I buried him.
你你可能找到他
You won't find him.
杰基 等等
Jackie, wait.
杰基 等等 等等
Jackie, wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Hang on a second.
为什么你从来没有和我们说过这件事
How come you never said anything about this to us?
为什么
How come?
因为我一直想逃避这件事
'Cause I was running from it.
我不能说
I can't.
典狱长知道是我♥干♥的
The warden knows what I did.
他昨天来我办公室
And he made that very clear
挑明了一切
when he came to my office yesterday.
等等
Whoa, whoa.
你说什么 他昨天去找你
What do you mean, he came to your office?
他威胁我
He threatened me.
说如果我们继续挖掘奎特曼
Said we wake any more ghosts
的陈年旧事
from Quitman,
他就把此事公之于众
it all comes out.
那么 就这样了
So that's it.
一切到此结束 就此收手
We're out. We're done.
我们不会让你因为这桩事就一败涂地
We ain't letting you go down for murder.
没有什么值得让我们任何一人重回监狱
Nothing's worth any of us gettin' locked up again.
你是说
You telling me
这18年来 你一直严守着这个秘密
you've been hauling this secret around for 18 years?
从没有告诉过任何人
Never said anything to anybody?
没错
That's right.
你不相信我么 吉尔
You don't believe me, Gil?
不 我相信你
No, I do.
肖恩说的对 一切都结束了
Shawn's right, it's over.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
为什么你不把事情真♥相♥说出来
Why did you lie about what really happened to Red?
为了保护你
To protect you.
没有第二个人知道那晚上发生了什么
No one else knows what happened that night.
我也不想让别人知道
I'm gonna keep it that way.
- 给 - 谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
我很内疚
The guilt I've felt
你们是因为我 才被关进了奎特曼
over you guys going to Quitman because of me...
我欠你们的 我应该帮助你们
I owe it to you to help.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表