剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
奎特曼青少年拘留所
德克萨斯州惩治局
尿检 胆红素(尿液)
军方介入平息
奎特曼少管所暴♥乱♥
全国工薪差距持续拉大
军方介入平息奎特曼少管所暴♥乱♥
军方介入平息奎特曼少管所暴♥乱♥
州长欲将奎特曼少管所管理运营等事务外包
雷·卡罗尔典狱长
雷·卡罗尔
卢卡斯·所罗门
雷·卡罗尔
副 州 长 欲 竞 选 国 会 议 员
塔克纪念医院
有时候我会梦到他们
Sometimes I dreamed about them.
其他时候我会梦到一些细微的事物
Other times it was the smallest of things.
新割的草坪气息
The smell of fresh-cut grass.
晨跑的节奏
The rhythm of an early morning run.
这时候回忆就会涌上来
That's when the memories came rushing back.
当时我们有四个小伙伴
There were four of us.
- 快点 布茨 - 我和吉尔
- Come on, Boots. - Me and Gil...
- 你就这点能耐 - 这不公平
- Is that all you got? - This isn't fair!
肖恩和小布茨
...Shawn and little Boots.
肖恩 我们走 我们得抓到他们
Shawn, let's go, we got to catch 'em!
还有一个女孩
There was also a girl.
杰西
Jessie.
我们都是好朋友
We were all best friends.
快点 布茨
Hurry up, Boots!
要爆♥炸♥了
Fire in the hole!
好了
All right...
干得漂亮 吉尔
Nice one, Gil!
杰克逊 你在干什么
Jackson, what are you doing?
各位 你们觉得我敢跳吗
Guys, you dare me to jump?
不 杰基 不可能
No. Jackie, no way.
这水有30度
The water's, like, 30 degrees.
那又怎样
So what?
- 我要跳下去 - 不 你不会跳的
- I'm gonna do it. - No, you're not.
- 他不会跳的 - 太疯狂了
- He's not gonna do it. - That's crazy.
你像被赶上架的鸭子
Chicken on the high board!
我的天呐
Holy balls!
不可能
No way!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
我就知道他一定会跳
I knew he'd do it.
耶
Yeah!
那时我们就是一群来自布伦南
We were just a bunch of innocent kids from Brennan
尽情享受美好生活的孩子
having the time of our lives.
耶
Yeah!
我们完全想不到接下来会发生什么
We had no idea what was coming.
妈妈 停下
Mom, stop!
上车
Get in the car!
妈 你喝醉了 你不能开车
Mom, you're drunk, you can't drive!
- 闭嘴 - 你喝醉了 妈妈
- Shut your... - You're drunk, Mom!
- 停下来 杰克逊 - 给我上车
- Stop it! Jackson! - Get in the car!
- 你今天无论如何必须受洗 - 杰克逊
- You are getting baptized today,no matter what! - Jackson!
你要是敢下了这辆车 我就再抽你一顿
You get out of this car, you're getting the hairbrush again.
懂了吗
Do you understand me?
放她出来 你快放她出来
Let her out! You let her out!
- 就是因为你 她才需要上教堂 - 你不能开车
- You are the whole reason she needs Jesus! - You can't drive!
- 你听明白了吗 你喝醉了 - 我不需要你来告诉我我不能做什么
- Do you understand me? You are drunk. - Don't tell me what I can't...
- 你不能开车 把钥匙给我 - 你别 把你的手拿开
- You can't drive... give me the keys! - Don't you... Get your hands
- 别挡我的路 - 你喝醉了 你不能开车
- off of me! My way! - You're drunk, you can't drive!
别挡我的路 你这个小畜生
Get out of my way! You little bastard!
上车 快上车
Get in the car! Get in!
上车 上车
Get in! Get in, get in!
小王八蛋
Little bastard!
你竟然敢
Don't you dare!
把门打开 把门给我打开
Unlock the door, unlock this door!
你竟敢带走我的女儿 不
Don't you dare take off with my daughter! No!
你知道你在干什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
不 给我从车里出来 给我滚出来
No, get out of the car,get out of the car!
我一定要狠狠揍你一顿 你别想再见我女儿了
I'm gonna beat you so bad! You will never see my daughter again!
神经病
Psycho.
我简直不敢相信 你是什么时候学会开车的
I cannot believe this...when'd you learn how to drive?
我不会 我也不知道我是怎么做到的
I didn't. I have no idea what I'm doing.
各位 我们成功了
Guys, we did it.
大家一起来 一 二 三
Everybody in. One, two, three...
贝尔弗劳尔男孩
Bellflower Boys!
耶
Yeah!
- 耶 - 耶
- Yeah! - Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
- 这个是你妈妈的吗 - 是的
- Are these your mom's? - Yeah.
小心
Look out!
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
杰西 你得离开这里
Jessie, you have to get out of here.
- 不 我不会离开你的 - 你必须离开 你就当从来没来过这里 明白吗
- No, I'm not leaving you. - You have to. You were never here, okay?
- 杰克逊 - 我求你了 快走 拜托你快离开
- Jackson... - I'm begging you. Just go. Please leave!
- 杰克逊 - 走
- Jackson! - Go!
我们的人生彻底背离原来的轨迹
Our lives would never be the same again.
我们小的时候
When we were kids,
休斯顿只存在于我们的想象之中
Houston existed only in our imaginations.
它离布伦南不超过80英里 但是对我们而言
It's barely 80 miles from Brennan, but to us
就像是另一个世界
it seemed like a world away.
这也正是我去那儿的原因
That's exactly why I went there.
我需要逃离我的过去
I needed to escape my past,
忘记曾经发生的一切 开始新生活
forget about what happened,start a new life.
这似乎是奏效了
It seemed to be working.
玛丽娜
Marina.
你如果不喜欢我可以把它拿回来
I can take it back if you don't like it.
你别想把它拿回去了
There is no way you are taking this back.
你跟定我了 朋友
You are stuck, my friend.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我吗
Me?
哦 我只是
Oh, I'm just trying
试着将你的注意力从策划盛世婚礼转移到别的地方
to take your mind off that big wedding I see you planning.
你不是要去工作吗
Don't you have to be at work?
我是得去
I do.
因为你知道
'Cause you know how your boss hates it
- 你的老板最讨厌你迟到了 - 她都快烦死我了
- when you're late. - She's a real pain in my ass.
对我而言 生活很美好
For me, life was good.
对吉尔和肖恩而言 还有待完善
For Gil and Shawn, it was still a work in progress.
交易就是交易
A deal is a deal.
- 我要4500块全款 - 可是这工作还没完
- I want the full $4,500. - But the stuff's hot,
而且它
and it's...
吉尔 吉尔
Gil, Gil!
- 我要我的钱 凯尔 - 吉尔 嘿 别激动
- I want my money, Kyle! - Gil, hey, take it easy.
你会没事的 带上东西快走吧
You'll be all right. Just take this stuff and get out of here.
听我说 吉
Yo, G,
你不能这样打我们的顾客
you can't beat up the customers like that.
我们还得做生意
We got a business to run.
你难道不想要你那份吗
You don't want your cut?
哦 我当然想要 所以下次
Hell, yeah, I want it. So any time
你准备揍人的时候 你得明白
that you put hands on people, you know,
这会给我们招黑的
that causes a bad look on us,
我们不能这样
and we can't have that.
- 至于布茨 - 来了 我来了
- As for Boots... - Coming, I'm coming.
他是唯一一个留在布伦南的
...he was the only one who'd stayed in Brennan.
嘿 宝贝 爸爸今天得去休斯顿工作了
Hey, you. Daddy's got to go to Houston for work today,
但是我很快就回家 所以别捣乱 好吗
but I will be home soon, so don't get any idea, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 记得打电♥话♥给我
I love you, too. Call me later.
好的 我会的
Yeah, will do.
我总是在想象 如果布茨那天
I've always wondered what would've happened
没有上那辆卡车 一切又会是什么样子
if Boots hadn't gotten in the truck that day.
可是命运
But fate,
生活一样 不可预测
like life, is unpredictable.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表