剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
《沉默游戏》前情提要
Previously Game of Silence...
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help with something.
是靴弟的事
It's with Boots.
靴弟袭击的人是达瑞尔
The guy Boots attacked was Darryl.
奎特曼的那个达瑞尔
from Quitman?
那是他罪有应得
He had it coming.
他们都是
They all do.
我只是觉得很奇怪
I just think it's strange that
杰克逊突然又重新出现在我们的生活里
Jackson is just back in our lives.
发生了什么事吗
Is something going on?
放松点 达瑞尔
Take it easy, Darryl.
我们会找出罪魁祸首的
We're gonna find who did this.
该死 特里 我现在最不想做的就是这事
Damn it, Terry, this is the last thing I need right now.
典狱长 如果这家伙掌握的信息让他找到了达瑞尔
Warden,if this guy knows enough to come after Darryl,
那下一个很可能就是你
then you might be next.
让杜利看好他
Have Dooley take care of him.
但如今这事不止关乎你 还关乎我们所有人
but this isn't about you right now. This is about us.
这可是犯罪啊
You're talking about committing a crime.
不 我们说的是维护正义
No, we're talking about justice!
达瑞尔·威廉姆斯今早死了
Williams died this morning.
不知道你们几个是否能提供一些线索
Just wondering if you gentlemen might know anything about that.
我已经告诉过你了 不是我♥干♥的
I already told you. I didn't do it.
- 哦 你确定吗 可是你一直想这么做 - 你知道吗
- Yeah. You sure? 'Cause you wanted to. - You know what,
我倒希望是我做的
I wish I had.
- 达瑞尔他活该 - 这话没错
- Darryl deserved it. - Damn right.
是吗 那你呢 当时你在哪儿
Yeah? And what about you? Where were you?
- 什么 – 昨晚 你在哪儿
- What? - Last night, where were you?
你是认真的吗 我在家 跟他一样
You serious? I was at home, just like he was.
噢 所以你们已经串通好了吧
Ah, so you two have talked.
天呐 杰克
For God's sake, Jackie!
那你去告我们啊 是啊 我们是串通好了
You know what, instead of accusing us, Yeah, we actually talk.
那你为什么不告诉我们 你昨晚在哪儿呢
why don't you tell us where you were last night.
你真的要问我这个问题吗
You seriously asking me that question?
嘿 为什么不问 你是唯一一个口口声声说有计划的人
Hey, why not? You're the one who said you had a plan.
是 我确实有 但这个计划里并不包括杀人
Yeah, I did, but it didn't involve killing anybody.
是啊 达瑞尔死了
Yeah, Darryl's dead.
但你知道吗 我不在乎
You know what? I don't care.
我在乎的是谁杀了我最好的朋友
What I do care about is who killed my best friend
- 还有我们该怎么做 – 你竟然敢 兄弟
- and what we're gonna do about it. - Don't even start, man.
你发过誓的 杰基 现在到了报恩的时候了
You swore, Jackie. It's payback time.
他说的对 嘿 想想你在医院跟我说的话
He's right. Hey, what about everything you told me about
关于典狱长
at the hospital about the warden
那场该死的假暴♥乱♥ 还有特里·鲍施
and that fake-ass riot and Terry Bausch?
我告诉你那些是为了警告你
I told you that to warn you.
看看发生了什么吧
Look what happened.
有人被杀死了 现在警♥察♥认为是我们干的
A man's been been murdered, and now the cops think we did it.
去他妈的警♥察♥ 我们一点也不怕
Screw the cops. We ain't scared.
你也不应该怕
And you shouldn't be either.
听着 我们现在应该集中精力想想下一步了
Listen, it's time for us to focus on our next move.
根本就没有下一步 肖恩
There is no next move, Shawn.
我们现在最应该做的就是
The best thing we can do is just
保持低调 然后祈祷整件事情平息下来
lay low and pray this whole thing goes away.
等等 等等 你就是这样想的吗 啊
Wait, wait, that's how you really feel? Huh?
我们眼睁睁的看着我们的兄弟下葬
After we just watched our brother
现在还没到一个小时
get lowered into a grave not even an hour ago.
- 我不能 我不能 不能 – 为什么不能
- I can't, I can't, I can't. - Why not?
因为我需要点时间 肖恩
'Cause I need some time, Shawn.
- 多长时间 – 你就给我点时间吧 肖恩
- How much time? - Just time, Shawn!
我对天发誓 吉尔 如果达瑞尔是你杀的 你又对我说谎
I swear to God, Gil, if you lied to me about killing Darryl...
你到底要问多少次才满意
How many times you gonna ask me that?!
如果他说他没做 那他就真的没做
If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it.
没有强行入室的迹象 也没有挣扎的痕迹
So, we got no signs of forced entry, no signs of a struggle.
被害人在近距离内被连射了三枪
Victim was shot three times at close range.
我猜他可能认识凶手
I'm guessing he knew the person that shot him.
奥斯卡 你说的我都知道 我今早在这儿
Oscar, I know. I was here this morning.
你发现了什么
What you got there?
这个 我一个小时前在后院找到了这个
This. I found it hidden in the back about an hour ago.
这得有10万美金了吧
It's about 100 grand.
- 差不多吧 - 你检查过达瑞尔的通话记录吗
- Give or take. - Did you go through Darryl's phone?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那个袭击他的人 加里·诺兰 通话记录里有他吗
The guy who attacked him, Gary Nolan, was he on it?
那杰克逊·布鲁克斯
What about a Jackson Brooks,
- 吉尔·哈里斯 肖恩·库克呢 – 都没有
- Gil Harris, Shawn Cook? - No.
但是我会去查一下
But I'll run the numbers
那些没有署名的号♥码
that don't have names.
最后和达瑞尔通话的人 呃 是他的女朋友
Last person that Darryl spoke with was, uh, his girlfriend,
玛丽亚·帕克斯
Mariah Parks.
找到她 继续找邻居核实情况
Track her down. Keep checking with the neighbors.
达瑞尔是在半夜被枪杀的
was shot in the middle of the night...
总有人会听到点儿动静
somebody heard somethin'.
当然 肯定有人会惦记着这笔钱
For sure, somebody's gonna be missing that money.
行动是在明天 对吧
The drop is tomorrow, right?
是的 在机场
Yeah, at the airport.
所以达瑞尔才会逃出医院
That's why Darryl checked himself out of the hospital.
他跑出来之后 你们俩见过他吗
Either of you guys see him after he got out?
没有
No.
我应该去医院看看他的
I should've gone to his crib,
给他带个派什么的
left him a pie or something.
我真的很难过
I feel real bad.
你看到他了 是吗
You saw him, right?
是的 他来拿报酬的时候见到的
Yeah, when he came to pick up the payment,
现在那些钱被休斯顿警署拿走了
which now belongs to the Houston PD.
我来处理吧
I got to...
找个由头遮掩一下
cover that now.
我们不能错过明天的行动
We can't miss that drop tomorrow.
你们认识那个竞选人吗
You guys know the runner?
那个空军中将吗 认识认识
The air marshal? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我跟着达瑞尔见过几次
I tagged along with Darryl a few times.
如果你要是去找他
You go in his place,
- 带埃迪一起去 – 特里
- take Eddie with you. - T...
那是谁杀了达瑞尔呢
what about who killed Darryl?
我觉得我们得注意一下 呃
I thought we took care of that with the, uh,
杜利闯进监狱了
Dooley hit in the jailhouse.
是 我也去了 埃迪
Yeah, so did I, Eddie.
好吧
Okay.
开工吧 埃迪
Let's do this, Eddie.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
你们刚刚在外面吵什么
What was all that out there?
我们只是一时间还不能接受靴弟的死 仅此而已
We're just having a-a hard time with Boots' death, that's all.
你都20年没跟他讲过话了 杰克逊
You haven't talked to him in 20 years, Jackson.
所以这次你打算和我们待多久呢
So how long are you planning on sticking around this time?
我哪儿也不会去 杰西
I'm not going anywhere, Jessie.
噢 这句话你之前就说过
Oh, you've said that to me before.
我来弄 我来吧 我来弄
I got it, I got it, I got it.
我来吧
I got it.
时间不早了 杰西 来吧
'Bout time, sis. Come on.
- 我们走吧 - 嘿
- Let's roll. - Hey.
- 我想留下来 - 什么
- I think I'm gonna stay. - What?
嗯 安妮的父母
Yeah, Annie's parents
今天晚上就会回佛罗里达 她妹妹
are going back to Florida tonight, and her sister
要明天才能来 所以 我不能在这时候离开她
can't come till tomorrow, so... I'm not gonna just leave her.
好吧 那我们怎么回家
Well, how we gonna get home?
和他一起吧
Ride with him.
没准你们几个还能多说会儿话
Maybe you guys can talk some more
然后又对我只字不提
and then not tell me what's going on.
你们不一直乐在其中么
'Cause that's always fun.
我有事情想跟你说
There's something I got to tell you.
我和杰西在一起了
Me and Jessie are together.
好吧
Okay.
是男女朋友的那种在一起
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表