剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
We're the lawyers who are gonna keep you out of Huntsville,
所以 态度好一点
so easy on the attitude.
我知道你很害怕 特洛伊 这是正常现象
I know you're scared, Troy. That's normal.
我们就是来帮助你的
But we're here to help you,
所以你一定要配合我们 按照我们说的去做
so you need to cooperate and do exactly what we say.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
嗯 明白了
Yeah, we're clear.
很好
Good man.
好吧 我们从最终评价开始
All right, let's start with your final eval.
想一声不响地就溜走么
You weren't gonna leave without saying good-bye,
博比
were you, Bobby?
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
我们能做的都做了
We have got our work cut out for us.
只希望他在少管所里别再惹事了
I wish he'd stayed out of trouble in juvie.
我不担心 我是说 他现在虽然看起来不太一样了
I'm not worried. I mean, he looks a little different now,
但内心深处还只是个胆小害怕的孩子
but there's still a scared little kid in there.
我们见到的是同一个人吗
Were we meeting the same person?
我们要做的是教化他
We need to humanize him.
地区检察官会把他形容成个怪物
The D.A.'s gonna paint him out to be a monster,
但是他刚进去时候不是这样的
but that's not who he was when he went in.
都是少管所搞得 去亨茨维尔只会让他变得更糟
Juvie did that. Huntsville's gonna make him worse.
你确定我们现在要谈论戒管的事吗
You sure we should focus on the rehab element?
判例法可有些不利
The case law is not very helpful.
得处理一下结束词 但是我想让你直击要害
Gonna handle that in closing. But I want you to take direct.
正面回击青少年犯罪记录的问题
I want you to hit that juvie record head-on.
确保他一字不差地告诉法官他作案的原因
Make sure he tells the judge exactly why he did what he did.
好吗
All right?
- 拿着这个 - 这是什么
- Take this. - What's this?
让劳丽带他的父母到“卡韦尔之家”
Have Laurie take his parents over to Culwell's.
我想给他买♥♥套西服
I want to get him a suit.
白衬衫 蓝领带 让他在今天下午的
White shirt, blue tie. We're gonna need it
听证会就穿上
by this afternoon for the hearing.
- 那你去哪儿 - 我要去趟联邦大厦
- And where are you going? - I got to go to the Federal Building
处理另一个案子 但是 伙计们 我们必须要赢
on another case. But, guys, we got this.
有我们在 谁也别想把那孩子送去亨茨维尔
There is no way that kid's going to Huntsville on our watch.
都清楚了吗 晚点见
All right? I'll be back.
丹尼斯 你在吗
Dennis, you in here?
- 嘿 帕姆 - 又收到一张
- Hey, Pam. - Another invoice
赈济处承包商的发♥票♥
from the contractor on the soup kitchen.
到期90天了
90 days past due.
好吧 我来处理
All right, I'll take care of it.
你在到期60天的时候就是这么说的
That's what you said at 60.
还有今晚的开业典礼 所以我真心觉得
And the opening's tonight, so I really feel like
- 我们需要 - 我会处理的 帕姆
- we need to get... - I'm on it, Pam.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
- 有什么能帮上你的吗 - 我是休斯顿警署的
- Can I help you? - Oscar Salcido,
奥斯卡·萨尔西多 我和温特斯探长是同事
Houston PD. I work with Detective Winters.
我找吉尔·哈里斯
I'm looking for Gil Harris.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
你想要 呃
What are you, um...
我希望能和他谈谈
Well, I was hoping to speak with him.
听建设主管部门的人说 他的办公室在这儿
According to the building department, this is his office.
对 但是他有工作出去了
Right. Well, he's out on a job.
- 是靴弟的事吗 - 其实不是
- This about Boots? - Actually, no.
我在调查达瑞尔·威廉姆斯被杀一案
I'm investigating the murder of Darryl Williams.
- 谁 - 达瑞尔·威廉姆斯 你知道这个人吗
- Who? - Darryl Williams. Do you know him?
不认识 吉尔和这事有什么关系
No. What would Gil know about that?
三天前 午夜到凌晨3点这段时间
Do you know where Mr. Harris was, uh,
你知道哈里斯先生
three nights ago, between
- 在哪里吗 - 知道 他在家里
- midnight and 3:00 a.m.? - Yeah, he was home.
就和平常一样
Just like every other night.
好吧
Okay.
他还在开着那辆灰色的皮卡吗
Still driving a gray pickup?
- 是的 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Hmm.
你知道他今天去哪儿工作了吗
Any idea where that job site is today?
知道 他接了一个改建的活儿
Uh, yeah, he's on a remodel.
就在西岸湖畔大道的街尾
It's end of Lakeview Drive out in West U.
好的
Yeah.
- 我就不多耽误你了 - 好的
- I won't keep you then. - Okay.
- 感谢你花时间配合调查 - 不客气
- Thank you for your time. - No problem.
有事接不了电♥话♥
Didn't answer for a reason.
- 留个言吧 - 吉尔 你特么在哪儿
- So leave a message. - Gil, where the hell you at?
样品展示的几天 我们得提早开工
Demo days, we come to work early.
该装石膏板了 你怎么还不来
It's time to put up the drywall and you pull a no-show.
做人不能这样啊 能不能行了 兄弟
You don't get down like that. Come on, brah.
赶紧滚过来
Get your ass over here.
你最好能解释清楚为什么迟到
You better have a good reason for being late.
怎么了
What's the matter,
- 博比 不开心看见我吗 - 我说了
- Bobby? Not happy to see me? - I told you
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我懂 我懂 我懂 你很抱歉
I know, I know, I know, I know, you're sorry.
所以你良心发现了 感觉好点了吗
So you feel better now you cleared your conscience?
你想要什么 你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want? What do you want from me?!
我要真♥相♥ 博比
I want the truth, Bobby!
全部真♥相♥
All of it!
我昨天已经把我知道的一切告诉你了
I told you everything on the tape yesterday.
- 不 不 不 不 你没有 - 我都说了
- No, no, no, no, no, you didn't. - Yeah, I did.
不 你没有 你没说 没说典狱长的那些派对
No, you didn't. You did not. Not about the warden's parties.
是不是 典狱长的那些派对你要怎么说
Right? What'd you say about the warden's parties,
- 那些让他嗨到半夜的派对 - 我什么都不知道
- the ones he would throw late at night? - I don't know anything about...
别装了 博比 好好想想 博比
Come on, Bobby. Think, Bobby.
- 仔细想 是你 就是你 - 不是
- Think! It was you! It was you! - No.
你把我从床上拽起来 还亲自把我带过去
Who'd come get me out of my bed. You'd take me there yourself.
- 是的 没错 博比 看着我
- Yes. Yes, Bobby. Look at me.
我一字不提 因为我想活下去
I blocked a lot of it out because I had to survive.
但是我知道你也在场
But I know you were there.
我从没进去过 我从没进去过
I never went inside. I never went inside.
别睁眼说瞎话了
Stop lying! Come on! Stop lying!
我对天发誓 我从没进去过
Hand to God, I never went inside!
听着 你根本不懂
Listen, you don't understand.
我这颗子弹28年才找到正主
I got a bullet traveled 28 years to get here.
所以 你要么一字不落地
So you either tell me
告诉我
what happened,
发生了什么
everything,
- 要么我现在把你的左耳 - 哦 天啊
- or I'm gonna blow the left ear - Oh, God.
- 从右脑崩出去 - 求你了
- out the right side of your brain - Please...
然后再把你扔去喂蛆 听明白了吗
and leave you for the maggots to find, okay?
你怎么想 博比
What do you think, Bobby?
现在想坦白了吗
You want to talk?
- 哪一年来着 - 88年
- What year was that again? - '88.
1988年哈里斯郡所有的寄养记录
All foster care records for Harris County in 1988.
86 87 88
'86, '87, '88.
谢谢
Thank you.
翻阅文件时请不要进食
No food or liquids near the files.
看在老天的份上 你找完之后记得放回原处
For God's sakes, put 'em back where you found 'em.
- 我这儿也有规定 明白了吗 - 感激不尽 太谢谢了
- I got a system here, okay? - I appreciate it. Thanks so much.
没有寄养转移文件
No foster transfer...
也没有死亡证明
and no death certificate.
劳丽
Laurie.
麻烦你给评估员的办公室打个电♥话♥ 查下恰克·库珀
Can you call the assessor's office, see if Chuck
和洛林·库珀还住在这个地址吗
and Lorraine Cooper still live at that address, please?
好 没问题 啊 你的客户 韦斯特小姐
Yeah, no problem. Um, your client Ms. West
在你办公室等着呢
is waiting in your office.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 不好意思 我 嗯 我得和你谈谈
Hey. Sorry, I, uh, I just needed to talk to you
所以我 我想如果我说我是你客户
and I-I thought if I said I was your client...
没事 没事 发生什么事了
It's okay, it's okay. What's wrong?
是有关于温特斯探长
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表