剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
and I damn near lost it.
我需要找个地方来储存我的货
I need somewhere to store my product.
特里 这是神的住所啊
Terry, this is a house of God.
这又不是你的藏♥毒♥窝点
This ain't some damn crack den.
没错
Exactly.
没有人会搜查这里的
Ain't nobody going to be looking for anything in here.
不 不行
No, no.
不可能
No way.
- 特 - 走吧 快点干活
- T... - Let's go. Let's go.
这不是请求 兄弟
This isn't a request, little brother.
- 快点 - 我不想再为了你进监狱了
- Let's go. - I am not going back to prison for you.
我也不想丢了工作
Nor am I losing my job.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
丹尼斯
Dennis!
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
那帮家伙 他们找到了杜利然后杀了他
Those boys... they set up Dooley and they got him killed.
他们的下一个目标可能就是你
And they might be coming for you, too.
现在 我来处理这件事情
Now, I'm gonna handle it,
不过如果你想我罩着你
but if you want me to watch your back,
- 那我也需要你帮我 - 什么
- I need you to watch mine. - Watch your...?
放松点
Just be easy.
只是暂时放这儿而已
It's just temporary.
最好如此
It'd better be.
这太过分了
It's outrageous.
我只希望你以后能够对警♥察♥小心点
I just hope you put the fear of God into those cops.
这是事实
It is what it is.
再次谢谢你 玛丽娜
Thanks again, Marina.
我相信比起帮我出狱
I'm sure you had better things to do
你还有更重要的事情要做
than get my ass out of jail.
你本来就不该呆在监狱里头
Well, your ass didn't belong in jail.
另外 对人嚷嚷是我工作中最棒的部分
Besides, yelling at people is the best part of my job.
这小宝贝渐渐长大了啊 安妮
This little guy's getting so big, Annie.
噢 还有点臭
Ooh! Stinky, too.
我想他可能想给你留下点印象
Think he's trying to impress you.
让我来吧
Excuse us.
噢 过来抱抱 小臭臭
Oh, come here, you stinky boy.
来 我们走
Come here, come on.
我得告诉你
I need to tell you...
我知道奎特曼的事了
I know about Quitman.
是杰克逊告诉你的吗
Jackson told you?
不是
No.
我自己发现的
I found out.
我问过他
And I asked him about it.
他不肯说
He wouldn't talk.
然后我们吵起来了
Turned into a fight.
我要知道你们到底发生了什么
I need to know what's going on with you guys.
对不起 玛丽娜
Sorry, Marina.
夹在你和杰克逊之间我很为难
I can't get between you and Jackson.
我只是觉得他变得很陌生了
I just feel like I don't even know who he is anymore.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
相信我
I can tell you that.
至于奎特曼的事
As far as Quitman goes,
我有我的问题
still got my own questions.
你什么意思 有什么问题
What do you mean? What kind of questions?
算了
Forget it.
好吧 我
All right, I...
我想说的是 有时候你得知道
All I'm saying is, sometimes you got to learn
人生难得糊涂
to live life without having all the answers.
我不同意
Well, I can't accept that.
老实说 你也不应该这样
Honestly, you shouldn't either.
我想我应该向你道歉
I feel like I owe you an apology.
为什么
What for?
你来帮我解决我妈妈
When you came to get me after the whole thing
和她男朋友的事情时 我
with my mom's boyfriend, I just...
我不应该在奎特曼这件事上
I shouldn't have forced the issue...
追着不放
at Quitman.
杰西 那不是你的错
Jessie, that was not your fault.
我们在一起时曾经很快乐
We were just having so much fun.
然后你去那么阴暗的地方 然后
And you went to this really dark place and...
是 因为我当时状况很糟
Yeah, because I was a mess back then.
但我不知道
But I didn't know.
看完录影带 知道你们的遭遇后
And after seeing the tape and everything you went through,
我希望我可以放下这件事
I just wish I would've left it alone.
兰迪
Randy...
是兰迪干的
Randy did that to you?!
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对 对不起
No, I'm so... I'm sorry.
没关系 噢 天呐
It's okay. Oh, my God.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
什么
What, wa...?
是因为奎特曼吗
Was it Quitman?
是吗
Was it?
什么事都没有
It's nothing.
我得让你离开这儿
I'm gonna get you out of here.
- 快点 - 不
- Come on. - No.
你得相信我
You got to trust me.
我知道这很难 但你得说出来
I know it's hard, but you need to talk about it.
我办不到
I can't.
杰克逊 不管发生了什么
Jackson, whatever happened here,
都没关系 你可以告诉我
it's okay, you can tell me.
你得让这件事从你的世界里消失
You got to get it out of your system.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
是雷德
It's Red.
他还在这里工作
He still works here.
杰克逊 怎么了 发生什么事
What, Jackson? What's going on?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那是枪吗
Is that a gun?
- 在这儿等着 - 杰克逊
- Wait here. - Jackson!
我的天
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果我没有逼你讲出来
If I hadn't pushed you to talk,
我们不会就那样结束的
we would've never ended up out there.
没人逼我拿枪
Nobody made me grab that gun.
如果我当时能对你敞开心扉
And if I'd just opened up to you right then,
谁知道会发生什么
who knows how this would've turned out?
我真的很想你 你知道吗
I really missed you, you know?
我也想你
I missed you, too.
这也太棒了
This is awesome.
我从来没有跟灵媒一块喝过酒
I've never gone boozin' with a psychic before.
我不是灵媒
Oh, I'm not a psychic.
我会读心术
I'm an intuitive.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
我可以和人的精神进行交流
Well, I read energy.
通过连接彼此的潜意识 在某个时刻
You know, I channel the subconscious to help people
帮助别人
on their journeys.
好吧 那 那她的精神告诉了你什么
All right, wh-what-what's her energy tell you?
呃 绝望
Um, desperation.
她可能从克♥林♥顿♥当总统之后就没有和男人睡过了
She probably hasn't been laid since Clinton was president.
好吧 那 你会怎么跟别人说我
Well, how... what would you tell someone about me?
不对 这样 假设有一个女孩儿
No, okay, look, say there was a girl
一直找机会缠着我
who was willing to take a chance on my ass.
有 有这样的
Is-is there someone
这样可以治愈我的人吗
maybe that can fix me?
她要是这么做的话就太傻了
She'd be a fool for trying.
我无意冒犯 但我想你已经没救了
I mean, no offense, but I think you're a little past fixing.
你在逃避什么 吉尔
What are you running from, Gil?
哇 这是谁的家
Wow, whose place is this?
不知道 但我觉得
I don't know, but I doubt
他们不会想要我们窥探这里
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表