剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Murder.
有个叫雷德·泰森的人失踪了 调查一下
Look into the disappearance of a man named Red Tyson.
他曾经是奎特曼的看守
A guard from Quitman a while back.
有个线人告诉我
Little bird told me that you'll find the counselor
那个律师就是幕后黑手
at the bottom of that mystery.
我调查过他了 他虽然惹人讨厌
I've looked into him before. He's represented
但是为人正直
his share of scumbags, but he's straight.
你错了 探长
You're wrong, Detective.
杰克逊·布鲁克斯是个杀人犯
Jackson Brooks is a killer.
散♥弹♥枪♥ 手♥枪♥ 半自动枪
Shotguns, handguns, semiautomatics.
还有短筒散♥弹♥枪♥ 突击步♥枪♥
I got sawed-offs, assault rifles,
沙漠之鹰我都卖♥♥了很长时间了
I got Desert Eagles for days.
这把枪可不便宜
Piece like that will cost you.
想让我闭嘴的话 你就再掏点钱
Uh, me forgetting your face'll cost you a little bit more.
我无法接受
Unacceptable.
还有不到一个星期
The governor of Texas himself
德州州长就会过来 公开支持我的丈夫 你们的上司
is going to be endorsing my husband... your boss...
你们现在居然说场地没法用了
less than a week from today, and you lose the venue?
那是个乡间俱乐部 茜茜
It's a country club, CeCe.
他们的会员反悔了 不想招待我们了
Their membership overturned hosting us.
在你的农场办怎么样
Well, what about your ranch?
我听奥斯丁的人说起过
Boys in Austin were talking about it.
还有波浪形的山丘 很适合拍照
Rolling hills, picture perfect.
我们难道不可以去那儿办活动吗
I mean, couldn't we just do the endorsement there?
可以
Could.
你可以带我过去看看 现场情况如何
I mean, if you can get me out there and see what kind of setup
然后做好保密工作
we're talking about, and you could keep the announcement date
确保不让活动提前见报
before the Chronicle leaks a headline.
我们今天去都可以
You know what, we could even go today.
就这么办吧
You know what... sold.
反正我也正打算带孙子过去玩玩
I was planning on taking my grandson out there later anyway.
你可以一起来
You can tag along.
- 说曹操曹操到 - 你肯定
- Speak of the devil. - Your ears
耳朵发烫了吧 黛安娜正问我
must have been burning... Diana was just
你以前的那些事儿
asking me about your history.
你 你来这儿做什么
What are-what are you doing here?
你什么意思 我是来
What do you mean? I am...
我来探望你的未婚妻
I'm visiting your fiancée.
我看到了你和雷·卡罗尔在一起
I've seen you with Ray Carroll.
这也不是不可能
Well, that's not out of the realm of possibility.
他正在竞选国会议员
The man is running for congress,
毕竟 我是他最大的支持者
after all, and I am his biggest supporter.
杰克逊 怎么了
Jackson, what's going on?
我和雷·卡罗尔
I have history...
有些渊源
with Ray Carroll.
还在奎特曼共度了九个月
Nine months in Quitman.
但你不是早就知道了吗
But you already know that, don't you?
请注意你的语气
Not sure I like your tone.
杰克逊 你发什么神经
Jackson, what's gotten into you?
宝贝 她就是个骗子
Baby, this woman is a liar.
德克萨斯的每家公♥司♥ 都挤破头地想跟你们合作
Any firm in Texas would've killed to have your business,
你却出乎意料地主动找上门来
but you came to ours out of the blue,
与我们合作 为什么
unsolicited. Why?
你应该是个不错的律师
You are supposed to be exceptional lawyers,
难道不是吗
are you not?
你想搞什么鬼
What's your angle?
雷·卡罗尔派你接近我和我的未婚妻
Ray Carroll send you to get close to me, to my fiancée,
- 是不是 - 杰克逊
- is that it? - Jackson.
- 你来就是为了这个吧 - 杰克逊
- Is that why you're here? - Jackson,
- 够了 - 是不是
- enough. - Is that-is that it?
- 杰克逊 黛安娜 - 你说话啊
- Jackson... Diana... - Is that what you're doing here?
亲爱的 你注意休息就好
You just focus on your recovery, sweetie.
我下次找个好时机 再来看你
And I will come back at a better time.
布鲁克斯先生 你对我出言不逊
And I'm going to assume, Mr. Brooks, that your attacks
可能源于你没能保护好
on my character are borne out of the impotence that you must feel
自己爱人的挫败感与无能为力
out of not being able to protect your loved ones.
如果不是这样 那么你和你的事务所
And if that were not the case, then you
欠我一声发自肺腑的抱歉
and your firm would owe me the world's most sincere apology.
无可否认
And you still might.
记得吗 我们年轻的时候
You remember how, when we was young,
我们还计划着掌管整个帮派
we had plans to run the entire gang,
从小弟混成大哥 把货都卖♥♥出去
top to bottom, wholesale to the streets?
特里 那都是老黄历了
Terry, that was a long time ago.
没错 是时候
Yeah, well, it's time
实现这一切了
to bring that plan into effect.
现在 我不再听命于典狱长
All right, now, look, I'm out from under the warden.
所以 我得和休斯敦
So I'm gonna need to get a sit-down
的供货头头坐下聊聊
with the cartel's man down here in Houston.
你现在和帕布罗
You still in touch with Pablo
- 还有联♥系♥吗 - 完全没有
- from back in the day? - Not at all.
那现在去联♥系♥
Well, get in touch with him.
你们那时候关系不错
You two were pretty tight back then.
告诉他 我要见他
Tell him I need to see him.
特里 我不想再重蹈覆辙
Terry, I have no desire to set foot back in that world again.
- 我不可能 - 不 不
- There is no way... - No, no,
停 停 老弟 我没时间跟你争论
pause, pause. I ain't got time to argue with you, little bro.
打给帕布罗
Call Pablo.
联♥系♥好他之后
You able to get that meet,
我就把教堂里剩下的白粉都移走
I can get the rest of these birds up out of this church.
剩下的
The rest of 'em?
我还以为你要把所有都清理出去
I thought you was taking everything with you right now.
就留了一点点
Just keeping a small reserve.
就当是库存了吧
Inventory management.
我必须见他 明白吗
I need that meeting, all right?
帮我搭好桥
Make it happen.
回见
I'll see you later.
叫雷德·泰森的警卫
A guard named Red Tyson,
他调走了吗
did he transfer over?
没有 如果没记错的话
No, he vanished sometime in
他在1998年失踪了
'98 if memory serves.
那个家伙 失踪了
I mean, that guy, he disappeared.
你知道他出什么事了吗
Any idea what happened to him?
头一天他还来上班了
He was at work one day,
第二天却没影儿了
next day he wasn't is what happened to him.
他蠢得和走不准的手表有一拼
He was dumb as a dollar watch.
还有那个逃跑了的博比·马克斯
Just like that Bobby Marks, his running buddy?
俩人跟一个模子里刻出来似的
Those two were peas in a pod.
你知道哪儿能找到马克斯吗
Any idea where I might find Mr. Marks?
你不是探长吗
You're a detective, ain't you?
自己探啊
Detect.
亲爱的艾米·里斯
Sweet Amy Reese.
老朋友 这几十年
What's it been, old gal...
过得怎么样啊
a couple of decades?
你看起来满脸疲惫
You look tired.
你倒正相反
Not you.
你过得不错吧
You done pretty good for yourself.
因为我非常小心
I owe it to being careful.
记得博比·马克斯吗
You remember Bobby Marks?
有人给他找了些麻烦
Someone pointed some trouble in his direction.
后来发现这个人就是你
Figuring it was you who did it,
从那以后 我就一直找人盯着你
I've had a man parked across the street from you ever since.
他告诉我 有几个人来找过你
He tells me you've had some interesting guests.
肖恩·库克这名字听着耳熟吗
The name Shawn Cook ring a bell?
我跟你无话可说
I don't need to say nothing to you.
好吧
That's all right.
我也不是过来听你说话的
I'm not really here to listen.
嘿 什么情况
Hey, so what's the story?
我们能进牧场了
Well, got our in at the ranch.
杰西说服了典狱长的妻子 她同意在那里举办聚会
Jessie convinced the warden's wife to have some party there.
等下就去看看
Gonna go check it out in a bit.
她自己去吗
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表