剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
we got him. We got him.
所有人都会知道雷·卡罗尔的
Everybody's gonna find out the truth
真实面目了
about who Ray Carroll really is.
嗨
Hi.
我知道你在奎特曼的事情了
I know what happened to you at Quitman.
所有的遭遇
Everything.
杰西告诉我的
Jessie told me.
我希望你能亲口告诉我
I wish that you'd told me yourself.
如果我知道真♥相♥ 至少我能理解你的
If I'd known the truth, I could've at least understood
那些惨痛遭遇
what you were going through.
你说的没错 我
You're right. I...
我应该早点告诉你
I should have told you.
你为什么不说
Why didn't you?
因为我羞于启齿
'Cause I was ashamed.
我不想让你看轻我
I thought you'd think less of me.
从什么时候开始的
When did all this start?
从靴弟袭击达瑞尔那天开始
The day Boots attacked Darryl Williams.
- 是计划好的吗 - 不是
- Was that planned? - No.
但是雷·卡罗尔和他的那群手下
But Ray Carroll and the people he works with,
他们为此杀了靴弟
they killed Boots for it.
所以你一直在做这些事
So that's what you've been doing,
想报复雷·卡罗尔
trying to get back at Ray Carroll?
你知道靴弟攻击达瑞尔的前一天
You know what happened
发生了什么吗
the day before Boots attacked Darryl?
我向你求婚
I asked you to marry me.
你还记得我说了什么吗
Do you remember what I said?
一个字我都没忘
Every word.
我所希望的 只是你能
All that I'm hoping for is that you somehow find a way t...
再给我一次机会
to give me a second chance.
- 你要出门 - 玛丽娜
- You were leaving. - Marina,
我们离一件事很近 这件事情
we're close to something, something that's gonna...
能了结这一切
put an end to all of this.
那就去吧
Well, then you should go.
我觉得典狱长让我们清理那些树墩
I think the warden was clearing those stumps to make way
是为了盖新仓库 但是他不想让别人知道
for the new warehouses, but he didn't want anyone knowing
他让孩子们接触那些有害的化学试剂
that he was making kids work with toxic chemicals.
所以皮蒂受伤之后 他只能低调了事
So when Petey got hurt, he had to keep it quiet.
所以他杀了皮蒂 把尸体埋了起来
So he kills him, he buries him in this land,
然后买♥♥下那块地 想就此打住
and then buys the land to make sure it stays quiet.
然后他把地又卖♥♥给了
Then he sells that land to the same person
曾经的枕边人
he's been in bed with from the start.
黛安娜·斯托克曼
Diana Stockman.
没错
That's right.
你确定是这儿吗
You sure this is the right place?
地契上写的是这儿
That's what it says on the deed.
我们应该分头行动
We should spread out.
他们可能把他带去任何地方
They could've taken him anywhere.
我们到底在找什么
What-what are we even looking for?
我不知道 什么都行
I don't know. Something. Anything.
你看到有什么可疑的地方 可能就是线索
You... see something unusual, it might be a clue.
好吧 你们去那边
All right, you guys take that side.
嘿 快看这个
Hey! Check this out!
呃 皮蒂身上沾的那些化学试剂
Hey, uh, those chemicals that were on Petey,
- 有毒是吧 - 没错
- toxic, right? - That's right.
等一下 停 别再铲了
Wait. Stop. No more shovels.
找到他了
We found him.
斯托克曼基金
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表