剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Can you turn around? Put your hands behind your back.
喂喂喂 什么情况
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is this?
我这是被逮捕了吗
What am I, under arrest?
这是警署的规矩
Well, it's department policy.
我们不能在没有禁锢措施的情况下
We can't transport civilians
移送普通市民
without restraints.
林子大了 什么鸟都有
There's a lot of crazy people in this world.
希望你能理解
But you understand.
走吧
Here we go.
双手交叉放好 对 就这样
Palms together. There you go.
- 没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 你说什么了吗 - 没有
- Did you say anything? - No.
确定吗 你必须告诉我实情
You sure? You need to tell me.
我早应该想到的
Guess I should have expected this.
他也是你的当事人吗
Is he your client, too?
没错
Damn right he is.
你知道你在做什么吗 探长
What the hell do you think you're doing, Detective?
调查一起谋杀案
Investigating a murder.
你铐了我 又恐吓他 把他带进警署
You cuff me, you intimidate him, and you bring him down here
强迫他写下笔录
to try to coerce a written statement out of him?
我可没有强迫任何人
I'm not coercing anything.
- 你有逮捕证吗 - 现在还没有
- Is there a warrant for his arrest? - Not yet,
但是我们正在手♥机♥博比船屋里的指纹
but we're dusting Bobby's houseboat for fingerprints,
我恨不得马上拿到结果
and I can't wait to see what turns up.
丑话说在前
Let me make this very clear.
下一次 你如果还在没有逮捕证的情况下
Next time you take one of my clients
就拘捕我的当事人
into custody without a warrant,
我会上报内部事务部
I will file with IAD, and I will sue you
然后以侵犯他人公民权利的罪名起诉你
for civil rights violations so fast,
够你喝一壶的
your head is gonna spin.
- 你很不爽啊 - 我他妈当然不爽
- You're upset. - Damn right I'm upset.
警♥察♥玩忽职守 我怎么爽得起来
I get this way when the PD breaks the law.
你没有权利审讯他
You had no right to interrogate him.
- 走吧 - 你说错了
- Let's go. - Not true.
有一位目击证人说 博比失踪那天
We have a witness who says she saw your client
她看到你的当事人去找过博比
pay Bobby a visit on the day he disappeared.
这证明不了任何事 你自己清楚
It means nothing, and you know it.
没有哪个地方检察官会把这个记录在案
No D.A. would ever file on that.
废话我们就不说了 顾问先生
Let's cut the crap, Counselor.
你以为我看不见这些案子的联♥系♥吗
You think I don't see the connections here?
博比·马♥克♥思♥ 达瑞尔·威廉姆斯 你和你那些朋友
Bobby Marks, Darryl Williams, you and your friends.
奎特曼的那九个月很丰富多彩吧
It must have been a very eventful nine months at Quitman.
尤其是你还认为雷德·泰森已经失踪
Especially when you consider Red Tyson went missing, too.
这些事情都能追溯到E区
I think this all goes back to E block.
虽然我现在没有证据 但总有一天我会找出来的
I can't prove it right now, but I will.
与其在这儿恐吓他人
So instead of making threats,
不如先把你的辩词准备好
I suggest you think about preparing your defense.
在想艾米吗
You thinking about Amy?
还有其他事情
Thinking about lots of things.
你知道我想靴弟的时候会去哪儿吗
You know what always helps me with Boots?
教堂
Church.
这样啊 我可不信教
Yeah, no, no, it's not really my thing.
我知道 我不是让你
I know. I don't mean, like,
赞美上帝 上拜上帝
hallelujah, praise the Lord, speaking in tongues.
只是教堂的氛围
I mean the place.
有时我会去教堂 一个人都没有
Sometimes I go there, even when no one's there,
我就在那儿默默想他
just... think about him.
我知道一个好地方
I know of a good one.
杰基 我没法
Jackie, I can't.
我不行 我没法接受
I can't. I can't handle this!
我不能再进监狱
I can't go back to jail!
你不会再进去的 吉尔
You're not going back to jail, Gil.
你听见她说的话了 他们有目击证人
You heard what she said... they got a witness
- 看到我去找博比了 - 警♥察♥的惯用伎俩
- who saw me get on Bobby's boat. - Cops lie.
她只是想吓唬你
She only said that to scare you.
- 是吗 那这招真灵 - 行了 听我说
- Yeah? Well, it's working. - All right, listen to me.
我要问你几个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question,
真是践踏我的道德底线
but I am treading a very thin ethical line here.
你们把现场处理得有多干净
How well did you clean that boat?
杰基 我告诉你 我们把现场清理了很多遍
Jackie, I'm telling you, we scrubbed it multiple times.
没留下一点血迹
And got rid of all the blood.
那我们就没事
I think we're okay.
- 好吧 - 怎么
- All right? - Why?
- 她说什么了吗 - 没有 没事
- Did she say something about that? - No, no, it's fine.
她知道雷德的事儿 我只是有点慌
I'm just... I'm-I'm a little freaked out she knew about Red.
这样啊 她是警♥察♥
Oh, all right, well, she's a cop, so,
肯定会看到各种失踪报告
you know, they read the missing persons reports.
她怎么知道E区的事儿
How does she know about E block?
有点 奇怪
It's just... it's-it's weird.
我不知道你是怎么拿到这些照片的 不过还是要谢谢你
I don't know how you got these, but thank you.
雷·卡罗尔用这些照片
Ray Carroll's been bleeding me dry
勒索了我25年
for 25 years over this stuff.
告诉我事情的流程
Tell me how this works.
他手里攥着不少人的把柄
He's got stuff like this on a lot of people.
除了钱 他还想从你们手里得到什么
What does he expect from you besides money?
杰西 我
Jessie, I...
我不想和你讨论这个
I really don't want to discuss it.
但是 还是很感谢你
But like I said, thank you for this.
你好像没搞清楚状况
I don't think you understand.
这些只是复♥制♥品
These are just copies.
我还留着底片
I still have the originals.
什么
What?!
雷·卡罗尔没有你的把柄了
You may not bleed for Ray Carroll anymore,
现在把柄在我手里
but now you're gonna bleed for me.
现在就把他的事情
And you are gonna start by telling me
以及整件事情如何运作
every single thing you know about him
都告诉我
and how he operates.
不许留下任何细节
And if you leave out even one tiny detail,
不然我就致电休斯顿日报
my first phone call's gonna be to the Houston Chronicle.
或者你的夫人
Or your wife.
自己选吧
I'll let you pick.
亲爱的 你还好吗
How are you, honey?
毕竟上周出了那么可怕的事情
After all that terribleness last week?
我很好 没事 一切都回归正轨
Oh, I'm fine. I'm good. Everything's good.
玛丽娜 我很喜欢你
Marina, I like you,
你不用在我面前
and you don't have to pretend with me
粉饰太平 强颜欢笑
that everything is rainbows and unicorns.
我和杰克逊最近很不愉快
Jackson and I are going through a bit of a rough patch.
所以你连订婚戒指都不愿意戴了
The kind where you stop wearing your engagement ring?
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
只是时机不太对罢了
It's just that the timing is really awful.
我来猜猜 婚礼请帖已经发出去了吧
Let me guess. The invitations have already gone out?
要是这么简单就好了
I wish it was that simple.
除了这些事情以外
It seems that on top of everything else,
我还怀孕了
I'm also pregnant.
噢 我的
Oh, my...
天啊
goodness. Wow.
杰克逊知道吗
Does, uh, Jackson know?
我现在才意识到
I just think I had
我对于我们两人的期望
certain expectations about our relationship
高得太离谱了
that were unrealistically high.
不要把责任都揽到自己怀里
Don't you blame yourself for that.
男人们唯一能做好就是
If there's one thing that men do really well,
许下山盟海誓
it's make big, beautiful promises.
嘿 严肃点
Hey, be serious for a moment.
我有重要的事情要讲
I have something important to say.
什么事
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
玛丽娜·纳格尔
Marina Nagle,
你愿意让眼前的男孩 从此之后
will you give this boy from halfway to nowhere permission
成为你忠心耿耿的奴仆
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表