剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
on completely made-up charges.
请将他立即释放
I want him released.
他要等到提讯才能释放
He's gonna have to wait for the arraignment,
就和其他人一样
just like everybody else.
所以你打算让这个人继续在这个以滥用暴♥力♥
So you're gonna allow this man to sit in jail, bleeding,
闻名的监狱里待着 流着血
in a police department well known for the misuse of force
就在这种几百万美国人都关注着
at a time when millions of Americans are paying attention
白人警官对待黑人公民问题的时候吗
to the way white officers are treating black civilians?
夫人 这不是种族问题
Ma'am, this isn't a racial issue.
噢 不是
Oh, no?
我将会用车载摄像头作为证据
I'm gonna subpoena the dash-cam footage.
我们让公众来决定这是什么问题
We'll let the public decide what kind of issue this is.
所以 要么 这个媒体舆♥论♥会让你们
So, either way, this is gonna blow up into a media nightmare
这个镇子的这个部门成为噩梦
for this department and this entire town,
而你们都坐等这一切发生
so either you can sit back and let that happen,
要么你们放了我的客户并且撤销指控
or you can release my client and drop these charges.
马上
Now.
亲爱的 对你的未来还有什么疑问吗
Do you have a question about your future, sweetie?
你将去向何方
Where you're headed?
额 我要去吃玉米饼
Uh,I was just headed to get some nachos,
可能还要去玩基诺
maybe play a little keno.
怎么了
Why?
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Hmm.
恶魔
The devil.
噢 手气不错
Ah. Nice.
虽然 告诉你 你不是第一个
Although, I got to say,you're not the first woman
这样说我的女人
to accuse me of that.
第一张牌代表着你的过去
Well,the first card represents your past.
这个塔罗牌显示你最近饱受折磨
This is telling me that you suffered badly
因为有些东西已经不再受你控制了
because of something out of your control,
你今天就是受此困扰的
and you're haunted by it even today.
等等 这些上面都说了
Wait, it says all that right there?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
这是第二张卡
Second card.
显示的是你的现在
That's your present.
你现在是什么状态
Where you are now.
隐士牌
The hermit.
你一个人在战斗
You're alone.
其他人不懂你的真实想法
Other people don't understand you.
你必须独自承担起所有压力
You have to carry your burdens on your own.
第三张牌代表着你未来的命运
Third card represents your future destiny.
呃
Um...
亲爱的 这好像不是什么好牌
Sweetheart, this is not good.
所以基本上来讲我完蛋了 是吗
So basically I'm screwed, right?
我就知道
I knew it.
我的生活糟透了
My life sucks.
我女朋友在生我的气
My girlfriend's pissed at me.
这大概就是命运吧
It's all just destiny, though, right?
走 跟我喝一杯
Hey, come have a drink with me.
如果我将会落得粉身碎骨
I mean, if I'm gonna go down in flames,
至少我可以先狂欢一场吧
I might as well live it up now, right?
噢 你不会粉身碎骨的 你只会变得更糟
Oh, it won't be flames;it's worse than that.
我出500美金 你现在陪我去喝酒
I'll give you $500 to come have a drink with me right now.
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered,
不过 外面有些女孩子可以陪你
but, uh, those kind of girls, they work outside.
第三大街和海湾街那边
Third and Bay Street.
呃 我不是想参加那种聚会
Uh, this is not gonna be that kind of party.
我 我只是想出去散散心
I just... I just want to hang out.
一千美金怎样
How about a thousand?
一千五呢
$1,500?
好了 看着
All right, look.
这里是两千块钱现金
Here's $2,000, cash.
我先拿上我的包包
I will get my purse.
好了 我们现在要
Okay, so we're gonna ta...
呃 合并到
uh, merge onto the...
靠左行驶 合并到北59号♥公路上
Stay left, merge onto the 59 north,
然后我们就一直沿着1961号♥公路往前开
and we're gonna go all the way up to the 1961.
我的天 去这里还要开个长途
My God, this place is a haul.
等等 你刚刚说向左还是向右
Wait, you said...you said left or right?
向左
Just go left.
- 左吗 - 不不不不
- Left? - No, no, no, no, no.
- 右 -对 右右右
- Right? - Right, right, right, right.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
没事的 要是我们绕到了塔拉哈西
That's all right...when we wind up in Tallahassee,
我再找你算账
I'll know who to blame.
拜托 我弄到了地址
Hey, I got us the address.
你 你负责开车到目的地
You got to...you got to get us to the door.
塔拉哈西怎么了
What's wrong with Tallahassee?
我从来没去过
Never been there before.
是啊 我们从来都没有出去兜风过 不是吗
That's right,we never took that road trip, did we?
是啊 从来没有
No, we never did.
你猜你妈妈会有多生气
So how pissed off do you think your mom's gonna be?
谁在乎呢 兰迪活该
Who cares? Randy had it coming.
况且 这太棒了
Besides, this is awesome.
上帝啊 我真希望我们能够一直像这样呆下去
God,I wish we could stay like this forever.
为什么不行呢
Why can't we?
是吧
Yeah?
我会辞掉我的工作 我们可以绕着整个美国兜圈
I'll quit my job,we just go driving across the country.
我们可以去 你想去哪儿
We can go... Where do you want to go?
加利福利亚
California.
加利福利亚
California.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
那就加利福利亚吧
California it is.
- 我们要去哪儿 - 加利福利亚
- Where are we going? - California.
- 我们要去哪儿 - 加利福利亚
- Where are we going? - California!
- 加利福利亚 我们来了 - 加利福利亚
- California! Come on! - California!
我很不爽你的狗屁计划
I'm sick of you and your damn plans.
昨天你打电♥话♥给我的时候
Yesterday, you call me
再过一小时我的火车就进来了
one hour before my train's coming in,
你让我转移我的货
you tell me to divert my shipment.
可我紧接着就发现 缉毒署已经在追我了
Next thing I know,DEA's all over my ass.
放心吧 他们什么也找不到的
Just relax, they didn't find anything.
我被攻击了 典狱长
I'm under attack here, Warden.
有人袭击了我的据点 还杀了我的手下
Somebody hit my stash house and took out my boy.
特里 你和你的竞争对手之间发生了什么事
Terry,what goes on between you and your rivals
我一点都不在乎
is not my concern.
这不是帮派恩怨 好吗
This wasn't some rival gang, a'ight?
别把我想得那么蠢
I'm smarter than that.
我问你 是谁把联邦调查局的人叫来的
Now, I'm asking you...who called the feds?
是杰克逊·布鲁克斯
It was Jackson Brooks.
王八蛋
That coward-ass son of a bitch...
听我说
Listen to me.
我已经把他处理好了
I've got him taken care of.
晚些时候我会跟你谈谈我们目前有的选择
I'm gonna be discussing our options later on tonight.
所以你不要给我发脾气
So I don't need you losing your temper.
我已经很生气了
I'm losing my temper.
杰克逊不是普通的街头混混
Jackson is not a common street thug.
你不能说退出就退出
You can't just haul off...
我才不管他是谁
I don't care who he is.
我已经受够了一直围着你转
I'm tired of waiting around on you.
我要自己解决这件事
I'm-a handle it myself.
特里
Terry.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
来了
All right!
我之前是对的
I was right.
- 他们要挑起一场战争了 - 什么
- They're starting a war. - What?
就是奎特曼的那些男孩 杰克逊·布鲁克斯
Yeah, those Quitman boys,Jackson Brooks...
他给缉毒署放了我货物的消息
he tipped the DEA to one of my shipments
我他妈差点就一无所有了
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表