剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know.
那时候他们就一直给我惹麻烦
They were always a problem--
和犯人打架 给犯人卖♥♥毒品偷偷赚外快
Fighting with the inmates,running deals on the side.
事故发生的时候
They were in charge of the work detail
是他们负责具体工作的
When the accident happened.
可能他们只是受到了惊吓 比较紧张
Maybe they just got scared and panicked,
而杀掉那个男孩就是他们的解决办法
This was their solution.
你知道博比·马克斯已经死了
You are aware that Bobby Marks is deceased,
而雷德·泰森15年前就已经失踪了吗
Red Tyson disappeared 15 years ago?
我知道
I'm aware.
那你这就太方便了吧
That seems very convenient.
你把一切罪责都推给两个无法给自己申辩的人
You blaming two men who can't tell their side of the story.
萨格斯先生 我不喜欢你话中的暗喻
Mr.Suggs,I don't like what you're implying,
所以我和你说清楚
So let me be clear.
我与此无关 你也无法证明我身涉其中
I'm not involved in this,and you can't prove that I am.
我已经很耐心了 请你也适可而止
Now I've been very patient,and enough is enough.
现在我要去忙我一天的工作了
Now I need to get about my day,
请你们俩滚出我的房♥子
And you two need to get the hell off of my property
不要再诬陷我一些我根本没做过的事
And quit accusing me of something i didn't do.
嗨
Hi.
哦 终于来了
Uh, there she is.
各位 请给我们一点时间
Guys, give us some time.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
他们是来调查什么来自布朗斯维尔的人
Well, they're investigating some guy from brownsville
地皮契约的事情 警方想要背景信息
For rigging state contracts,and they wanted background.
就好像我有时间管这破事一样
Like I have time for that now.
为什么联调局会来
Why is the FBI involved?
因为他们想呗 茜茜
'cause they just are, cece.
不是你需要担心的问题
Not for you to worry about,
所以别管了
So drop it.
你好啊 杰西
How are you doing, jessie?
嗨
Hi.
雷 你要去哪
Oh, where-where you going, ray?
我要自己开车去农场
Ah. I'm gonna drive myself out to the ranch,
用开车的时间来练习一下我的演讲
Use the windshield time to work on my speech.
待会见
I'll see you there later.
我以为是你要开车送他去
I thought you were driving him.
我也这样以为
I thought I was, too.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my god. Um...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我妈妈刚刚发短♥信♥给我
My mom just texted me.
说家里的水管爆裂了 水流得到处都是
A pipe broke, and there is water everywhere.
我恐怕得回家处理这件事了
I'm gonna have to go home and deal with this.
你需要我找人开车送你回去吗
You want me to have someone drive you?
没事 我自己可以的
No. I got it.
我只是要先处理这件事
I will just go take care of this,
然后我会直接去农场的了
And then, I will head to the ranch straight after.
我们需要你在那里 杰西
We need you there, jessie.
我得去处理这件事 好吗
I'm just gonna go deal with this, okay?
他在说谎 莉兹 你知道的
Oh, he is lying, liz.You know that.
所以 所以 你想要我们怎么办
So-so what do...What do you want us to do?
我知道了 好的
I know. Yeah.
好的 再见
Yeah. Bye.
他把这件事推到了雷德和博比身上
He blamed it on red and bobby.
所以呢 他们不打算逮捕他了吗
So, what? They're not gonna arrest him now?
他们不能逮捕他
Well, they can't.
这是他一人之言
It's his word against
责怪雷德 博比 和艾米
Red, bobby and amy.
而他们都死了 所以警方没办法
They're all dead, so they got
继续调查下去
Nothing to go on.
那那些在属于他的地里挖出来的人骨怎么解释
What about the human bones all over his property?
你想要我说什么 吉尔
What do you want me to say, Gil?
我们都知道是他做的 但是我们没办法证明这件事
We know he did it.We just can't prove it.
也许他没有做呢
Maybe he didn't.
不可能 肖恩
No way, shawn.
在联调局的人离开后我看到了他的表情
I saw him after the fbi left.
他完全被吓到了
He was completely spooked.
想想吧
Think about it.
典狱长完全就是在用手段来操控别人
The warden's whole play is to leverage people.
对吧 让别人替他干脏活
Right? Make someone else do his dirty work for him.
在奎特曼的时候谁是他最忠诚的走狗啊
Who were the biggest lap dogs the entire time at quitman?
特里和他手下
Terry and his crew.
如果他逼他们做那些事呢
What if he made them do it?
E区
E block.
对 我是说 这些人
Right. I mean those guys had
拍马屁都拍得快把头凑到马屁♥股♥上了
Their heads so far up the warden's ass,
他们从不用劳动 所以
They never had to do work detail, so,
- 也许他们是 - 他们也在同一个牢房♥
- Maybe if they were the ones that... - They were in the same
那就意味着雷德得去E区接他们
Bunkroom, that means red went to e block to get 'em.
他把他们带去找典狱长 那说得通
He took 'em to the warden.That makes sense.
所以你想做什么
So what do you want to do?
直接去问特里 问他
Walk up to terry, ask him
- 是不是杀了人 - 不是
- If they did it? - No.
我们去和他弟弟谈一谈
We go and talk to his brother.
联调局的人来我家里 指控我谋杀
I had the FBI at my house,accusing me of murder.
冷静点
Just calm down.
我们一直都知道这是有可能发生的
We always knew this was a possible problem.
你知道谁在背后作祟 对吧
You know who's behind this,don't you?
杰克逊·布鲁克斯
Jackson brooks.
他们是这样跟你说的吗
Did they tell you that?
他们没必要和我说我也知道
They didn't have to!
我一直告诉你他是个麻烦
I've been telling you for a month he's trouble,
而你却无动于衷
And you haven't done anything.
他们有房♥契证明 戴安娜
They have the deed records, diana.
你觉得他们花多长时间才会发现
How long you think it's gonna take
我把那块地卖♥♥了给你
For them to figure out i sold that land to you?
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
这种事有偶然性能解释
There's a contingency in place for that.
你没必要担心这种事 坐下吧
You don't need to worry about it. Have a seat.
我现在不想坐下
I don't want to sit down.
雷蒙德
Raymond!
在这件事上我已经花了太多心血投资太多钱财
I've worked too long, and i've invested too much in this
你现在可不能给我毁了
For you to blow it for me now.
你不开心了 我能理解
You're upset, and i understand,
但是不开心的人容易犯错 而我不喜欢错误
But upset people make mistakes,and i don't like mistakes.
- 要是媒体收到风声的话 - 媒体不会知道的 我保证
- If the press gets wind of this, i...- They won't.Just trust me.
所以 以下是我想要你做的事
So here's what i want you to do.
我想要你深呼吸
I want you to take a deep breath.
然后振作起来
I want you to pull yourself together,
然后你去你的派对
And i want you to go to your party.
你会和几个人握握手
You're gonna shake a few hands,
然后你会做个不错的演讲
You're gonna make a nice speech,
六个月之后
And then in six months,
我们会在国会大厦那里给你一间办公室
We will open your office on capitol hill.
我不是一个信教的人
I ain't no religious man.
我在我人生中犯过很多错误
Made a lot of mistakes in my life.
当你来找我寻求原谅的时候
When you came to me asking about forgiveness,
我直接告诉了你 我做不到
I told you straight-- i can't do that
我不能原谅你对我做的事
For what you did to me.
但这是不同的 丹尼斯
But this is different, dennis.
我们在说的可是
We're talking about
一个12岁的男孩在头上被开了一枪
A 12-year-old boy shot through the head
然后像垃圾一样被埋在野外
And buried in a field like a piece of trash.
我知道你知道那是不对的
I know you know that's not right.
而我也知道这让你很困扰
And i know it bothers you.
所以如果你真的是你说的那个人
So if you're really who you say you are,
那么现在是时候去证明了
Now's the time to prove it.
我不知道你想从我这里得到什么
I don't know what you want from me.
我们想要真♥相♥ 丹尼斯
We want the truth, dennis.
而且我们认为是典狱长杀了他 我们
And we think the warden did this, and we think
认为你知道发生了什么
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表