剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
谢帕德郡医疗中
标题:奎特曼医疗移送记录 88-89年
- 沉默游戏 前情提要 - 还有胶卷盒
- Previously on Game of Silence... - Film canisters.
没人会用胶卷 这些太旧了
No one uses film; this has got to be old.
和奎特曼一样吗
Like Quitman old?
我们决定雇佣你们事务所作为法律顾问
We would like to hire your firm as our counsel.
太好了
That's fantastic.
你让我们拿下得太轻松了 黛安娜
You're making our job too easy, Diana.
今晚的菜单上有什么 雷
What's on the menu tonight, Ray?
这怎么可能
You gotta be kidding me.
你看到典狱长也进了那辆货车
You saw the warden get in the van, too.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
他警告过我不要乱说话
He warned me back then not to go running my mouth.
我们找到了龙♥卷♥风♥避难室 他把孩子们都关在那里
We found the tornado shelter where he locked kids up.
皮蒂不是唯一一个失踪的孩子
Petey wasn't the only one who disappeared.
我已经很生气了
I'm losing my temper.
是谁把联邦调查局的人叫来的
Who called the Feds?
是杰克逊·布鲁克斯
It was Jackson Brooks.
杰克逊不是普通的街头混混
Jackson is not a common street thug.
你不能说退出就退出
You can't just haul off...
我不在乎他是谁
I don't care who he is.
我已经受够了一直围着你转
I'm tired of waiting around on you.
你弟弟还在亨茨维尔的牢里蹲着呢
Your brother's still doing time in Huntsville.
咱们互帮互助
You don't do for me
才是王道
and I don't do for him.
事情正在发酵 黛安娜
Things are escalating, Diana.
我过去也遇到过
I've had plenty of thorns
不少烦心事
in my sides in the past
但我总能找到办法解决
and I've always found a way to make them go away.
马上派人过去 马上派人过去
Uh, send someone now. Send someone now.
玛丽娜好像出事了
I think something's happened to Marina.
醒了
Hey.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
你还在这里
You're still here.
我当然在
Of course I am.
要我帮你拿什么吗
Can I get you anything?
那
Just...
有水吗
Is... is the water still around?
有的
Yeah.
呃
The, uh...
警♥察♥在外面
the cops are outside.
他们想知道你
They're gonna want to know if you, uh,
有没有看清歹徒的长相
if you got a look at the guy.
没有 事情发生得太快了
No, it was too fast.
你觉得会是你之前担心的那个犯人吗
Do you think it was the ex-con you were worried about?
噢 不 不是
Uh, no, no.
我 我查过了
I-I checked into it and
他违反了保释条例 又进去了
he's back in a cell on a parole violation.
不管是谁 我希望能快点抓到他
Well, I hope they catch whoever did it,
我的脖子酸疼 真想
'cause how sore my neck is, it'll be totally worth it
朝他脸上吐口水
if I can spit in somebody's face.
宝贝 他们把你怎么了
My baby... what did they do to you?
妈妈
Mom...
我没事
I'm okay.
妈妈
Mom.
抱歉我没心情和你客套
You'll have to excuse me if I'm not 100% pleasantries, here,
我的宝贝女儿被人袭击的时候
but where the hell were you
- 你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪里 - 爸爸 冷静
- when my little girl was being attacked? - Dad, calm down.
我怎么冷静得下来
No, I'm not gonna calm down.
你敢看着我的眼睛 告诉我你当时忙着工作吗
Can you look me in the eye and tell me it was business?
这不是杰克逊的错
This wasn't Jackson's fault.
爸爸 他当时不在家
Dad, he wasn't at home
因为我把他赶出去了
because I kicked him out.
回来了
There she is!
加班了吗
Working late?
走廊的开关还没修好
Breaker on the walk-in kept tripping.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why... why didn't you call me?
因为你消失了 吉尔
'Cause you disappeared, Gil.
对 好吧 你还在生气
Right, okay, so, you're still mad.
不过 你收到我的信息了吗
Um... did you get my message, though?
因为 就是 我想了很多
'Cause, you know,I did some big thinking
而且 呃
and, um...
我不想再鬼混了
I'm done screwing up.
就是
You know?
我要为自己和一切事情负责
Gonna hold myself accountable and everything.
如果你愿意的话 你可以
If you want to, you could...
当成是 我向你道歉
take that as the beginning of an apology...
吉尔 拜托 我很累
Gil, please. I'm really tired.
我只想睡觉
I just want to sleep.
嘿 对不起 我
Hey, I'm sorry. I, um...
我收到你的信息了
I got your message,
你说的那些话很贴心
and you said some really nice things.
只是
Just...
想看看我给你买♥♥的礼物吗
Do you want to see the present I got you?
喜欢吗
You like it?
喂
Hello?
是欧内斯特·博格宁啊 笨蛋
Ernest Borgnine, stupid!
演《霹雳天狼》的那个 天
From Airwolf! Geez!
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
玛丽娜进医院了
Marina's in the hospital.
有人袭击了她
Someone attacked her.
他们太过分了 杰基
They've gone too far, Jackie.
我们必须反击 直捣他们的老巢
We need to hit 'em where they live.
不 这是我的错
No, this is my fault.
特里警告了我 而我却没有采取措施
Terry made a threat, and I said nothing.
我 我本应该在家里保护她的
I-I should have been there to protect her.
我应该
I should have...
这事可能和我有点关系
I might have had something to do with it.
- 阿肖 现在不是时候 - 不 不
- Shawnie, it's not the time. - No, no.
不 他必须知道
No, he needs to know.
听着 你让我们不要再追查杜利
Look, when you told us to stand down with Dooley,
我没有收手
I couldn't do it.
因为靴弟的事 我气急败坏
I was too pissed off about Boots.
所以 我把他的住处告诉了双七帮
So, I told the 7-7s where he was,
他们闯进了他家 干掉了他
and they hit his house, took him out.
你说什么
What are you saying?
你是说 杜利死了
You're saying Dooley's dead?
不是我♥干♥的 但是我亲眼目睹了整个过程
I didn't do it, but I saw it happen.
你到底有没有脑子
What are thinking, man?
我怎么跟你说的
We spoke about this!
你到底在想什么
What are you thinking?
不只是他
It's not just him, okay?
是我去接的他 我们还顺手拿走了
I went to pick him up, and we took some drugs
一些毒品和现金
and some cash that was laying around...
你们还 真好
You did wh...? Oh, that's great.
你们两个 你们为何要把事情弄到这种地步
Both of you... why do you make this so hard, man?
我知道 我明白 我
I know. I understand. I...
你不知道 你不明白 吉尔
You don't know. You don't understand, Gil.
如果你明白 你就不会这么做
If you did, you wouldn't do it.
雷·卡罗尔有一个保险柜
Ray Carroll's got a safe...
我觉得他把照片放在了里面
...and I think he's got pictures in it.
什么
What?
我们在奥斯丁办酒会的时候
When I was in Austin with the campaign,
有一个捐款人喝多了 跟我提了一句
some donor guy got drunk and started talking about it.
- 毫无疑问 保险柜在他的农场里 - 什么农场
- And apparently, it's at his ranch. - What ranch?
休斯敦郊外的一个猎场
Some hunting place outside of Houston.
很好 无论保险箱柜有什么
Oh, this is good. Whatever's in that safe...
都足以让他乖乖听话
that could be the key to bringing him to his knees.
你去过那儿吗
You've been to this ranch?
没有 但是我会打听出地址的
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表