剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
And now there's nothing left.
吸取我们的教训吧
Learn from us.
亨德森夫妇来了
Ah, there are the Hendersons.
你要买♥♥什么吗 还是我们就来看看
Is there anything you'd like to buy, or are we just looking?
我主要想看看♥房♥♥子
I wanted to see the house as much as anything.
我圣诞节派对时来过这里
I know this hall from Christmas parties and the like,
但我想到处看看
but er...I've a mind to poke around.
那是约翰爵士结婚时的礼物
That were a wedding present when Sir John got married.
佃户送的礼物 我还捐了半个克朗呢
A gift from the tenants. I contributed half a crown to it.
一周没喝啤酒 卖♥♥了真可惜
Had no beer for a week. Shame to see it sold.
我觉得这样不对
I don't think it's right.
那是郡集市的最佳牛种奖
That was for Best of Breed at the county fair.
一只荷兰黑白花牛拿下的
Won by a Holstein milker.
我父亲接管我们农场前就负责照顾那只奶牛
My dad tended the Holsteins before he took over our farm.
他们好像连你的回忆和他们的一起卖♥♥了
It's as if they were selling your past along with their own.
那就是他们
That's them.
新东家 菲利普·亨德森先生和太太
That's the new owners. Mr and Mrs Philip Henderson.
就是不能保证让你留下的人吗
The ones who won't guarantee that you can stay on?
黛西 算了
Hey, Daisy. There's no need to -
-我可不能忍♥ -黛西
- I'm not having it. - Daisy!
-没用的 -我得说句话
- It won't do any good. - I have to say something!
这不公平
It's not fair!
这是谁
Who is this person?
她是我们一位佃户的儿媳妇
She's the daughter-in-law of one of our tenant farmers.
抱歉 您是新东家吗
Excuse me, but are you the new owner?
-是的 -那就是您非要解雇
- I am. - So it's you who insists on serving notice
一辈子都在这里工作的人喽
to men who've given their whole life to the land?
-黛西 -您赶走了世代在这里生活的家庭
- Daisy! - You boot out families who've been here for generations.
您凭什么那么做
What gives you the right to do that?
梅森太太 没必要...
Mrs Mason, there's really no -
我觉得您没资格教训我
I don't think you're the man to tell me.
黛西 镇定一点 你在干什么啊
Daisy. Pull yourself together. What do you think you're doing?
卖♥♥自己的结婚礼物
A man who sells his wedding presents?
您知道一个农户捐半克朗是多大的事吗
Do you know what it meant for a farmer to give half a crown?
-您不在乎吗 -黛西 够了
- Or don't you care? - Daisy, stop this at once!
抱歉 老爷 不行
I'm sorry, m'lord, but no.
梅森先生一辈子都在农场干活儿
Mr Mason has given his whole life to this farm,
他父亲 他祖父都是如此
like his father and grandfather before him,
您不知道感激吗
but where's the gratitude?
亨德森先生 她无意冒犯您
Mr Henderson, I'm sure she doesn't mean to be rude.
您觉得我即便想留下一些佃户
You can't imagine that if I do keep on some of the tenants,
现在还会愿留下她公公吗
her father-in-law would now be among them?
别急着决定 她就是替梅森先生生气
Now, please don't be hasty. She's upset for old Mason -
抱歉 达恩利 我不觉得这很有趣
I'm sorry, Darnley. I don't find this sort of thing amusing.
日安 梅森太太 你帮了自己倒忙
Good day, Mrs Mason. You have not helped your cause.
-我的话只代表自己 -再见 梅森太太
- I'm speaking for myself, not - Good day, Mrs Mason.
失陪了 拍卖♥♥要开始了
Now, will you excuse me? The auction's starting.
-她无意... -天呐 我♥干♥了什么
- I'm sure she didn't mean any - Oh, God. What have I done?
他会冷静下来的
I daresay he'll cool off.
我可不敢肯定
I wouldn't put money on it.
我们坐下吧
We should find our chairs.
下午好 各位老爷 夫人 先生们
Good afternoon, lords, ladies and gentlemen.
第一组拍卖♥♥品包括一套运动绘画
The first lot consists of a set of sporting prints
十九世纪中叶作品 有人出价吗
from the mid-19th century. Who would like to start the bidding?
两镑 有人出吗 两镑起拍
Two pounds, anyone? Two pounds to start with.
我们卖♥♥了不该卖♥♥的东西
We're selling things we shouldn't have.
但一想到瑟洛广场那间狭小的屋子
But I kept thinking of that poky little house in Thurloe Square
就觉得没别的办法
and I couldn't see what else to do.
你可以存一些
You might have stored some of it,
万一哪个孩子哪天又买♥♥宅子了
in case one of the children starts up another house one day.
那不可能 面对现实吧
That's a dream. Face it.
再过二十年
In 20 years' time,
这样的大宅还开放的
there won't be a house of this size still standing
肯定都不是民居了
that isn't an institution.
一镑十七先令六便士 成交
One pound, seventeen and six. And sold!
好了
That's it.
他们在客厅 咖啡也端上了 我们没事了
They're in the drawing room, they've got coffee and we're done.
-你今天怎么样 -不怎么样
- How was your day? - Not very good.
不会像你说的那么糟糕吧
I'm sure it's not as bad as you say.
亨德森先生会理解的
Mr Henderson will understand.
不会的 我想去帮忙 却帮了倒忙
No, he won't. I went to help and I've made things worse.
-还是当着老爷的面 -当着一家人的面
- This was in front of His Lordship? - In front of all of them.
-这要尴尬了 -谢谢多嘴 托马斯
- Could prove awkward! - Thank you, Thomas
如果他们解雇我 我也只能怪自己
If they dismiss me, I've got no-one but myself to blame.
-不会的 黛西 -梅森先生这下怎么办
- It won't come to that, Daisy. - What will happen to Mr Mason now?
还能怎么办 再找个农场包下来
What can he do? Try to find another farm to take on as tenant,
但他这把年纪 谈何容易
but who'll let him at his age?
这种生活不错 是吧
It's a good life, though, isn't it?
你要变成乡下人了吗 安迪
Are you turning into a country boy, Andy?
一定让我带你见识见识
You'll have to let me show you around.
我看安迪自己能行 他看着挺聪明的
I think Andy can find his own way round. He looks sharp enough to me.
不不 进来
No, no. Come in, come in.
他们在这里 刚刚还在的
They're here, or they were a minute ago.
威利斯警长有话跟你们说
Sergeant Willis has something to tell you.
抱歉这么晚打扰 但我觉得你们会想知道
I'm sorry it's late, but I thought you'd want to hear.
-要看是什么事了 -我们单独找个地方吧
- That depends what it is. - Shall we go somewhere private?
得了 他们都一起跟我们经历了一切
For God's sake, they've all lived with this as long as we have.
他们找到了酒馆会面的一位证人
They've found a witness to the meeting in the pub.
能够证实两人联♥系♥ 她的供认是真的
They've tied them together. Her confession is real.
这次 真的结束了
This time, it IS over.
-难以置信 -我之前不该急着来
- Oh, I can't believe it! - I shouldn't have come until now.
抱歉 我该等确定再来的
I'm sorry. I should have waited.
-没事的 -我这就去告诉老爷
- Never mind that. - I'll go and tell His Lordship.
你们在希望全无时帮了我们
You both helped us when all hope was gone,
我绝不会忘记
and I'll not forget it.
我不愿欠债 但我们欠你们的
I find it hard to acknowledge a debt but we owe a debt to you.
正义胜利了
Justice has triumphed.
虽然不总是如此 但今晚是的
I'm not always convinced that it does, but it has tonight.
我们该马上下去
We must go down at once.
我们该给他们点什么酒
What can we give them to drink?
看您的意思了 老爷
It depends how far you want to go, m'lord.
酒窖里很冰的地方有点凯歌♥香槟
There's some Veuve Cliquot in a very cool part of the cellar.
但不会太冰 但喝这个不错
It's not iced, of course, but it would be good to drink.
去拿 拿三 四瓶来 我们得庆祝
Fetch it. Fetch three, four bottles! We must mark this moment.
这事拖了这么久 这次真结束了吗
It's been such a long road. Can this really be the end of it?
看来是的 而且是圆♥满♥结局
It seems so. And a happy ending!
安娜
Anna!
-我就知道会有这天 真的 -来
- I knew this day would come, I really did. - Here.
大家都举杯 快点
Everyone, take a glass, quick as you can,
我来祝酒
while I propose a toast.
英国司法 世界无双
British justice! Envy of the world.
结果倒也不错
I suppose if it comes out right in the end.
真希望早点得到这个结果
We could've done with the result a little sooner.
是啊 小姐
Amen to that, m'lady.
安迪 黛西 去拿留声机
Andy, Daisy, go and fetch the gramophone.
罗斯小姐一走 我们都不怎么用了
We never seem to use it now Lady Rose has gone.
对那个犯案的女人有什么了解吗 威利斯警长
Do we know any more about the woman who did it, Sergeant Willis?
她给贝茨太太捎了句话 小姐
Only that she sent a message to Mrs Bates, m'lady.
为这么晚才认罪表示道歉
She says she's sorry for leaving it so long to take the blame.
-好吧 -也替我捎句话
- That's all very well - Give her a message from me.
我原谅她 也祝她好运
Say I forgive her. Wish her luck.
他们现在要怎么办
What will they do now?
她会为过失杀人蹲监狱 不会被绞死
She'll serve time for manslaughter. She won't hang.
格林先生还继续毁别人的生活啊
So Mr Green goes on ruining lives.
但不会再毁掉你的生活了
But not your life. Not any more.
抱歉让您受这么多罪 贝茨太太
I'm sorry for what we've put you through, Mrs Bates.
或许不该这么说 但我真心抱歉
I probably shouldn't say it, but I am.
您也只是尽职 威利斯警长
You did no more than your duty, Sergeant Willis.
我们不再打扰了 晚安 好梦
We'll leave you to it. Good night. Sleep well.
你们喝完酒还有
There's more wine if you finish this.
我们今晚能好好睡了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表