剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I might be. Would you be sorry?
他们还没说什么呢
They've not said anything though.
卡森先生希望我能主动辞职
Mr Carson is hoping I'll resign.
以免任何不愉快 仅此而已
To avoid any possible unpleasantness, that's all.
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you think of this?
招聘有经验的男仆
Experienced manservant required
在显赫大宅中担任要职
for a position of trust in a prominent household.
听着挺有意思 在什么地方
Sounds interesting. Where is it?
我只找了约克郡的报纸 我想留在这里
I'm only looking in the Yorkshire papers. I want to stay up here.
当心 巴罗先生
Careful, Mr Barrow.
可能会有人说你对这地方有感情呢
Someone might accuse you of having feelings for the area.
就那么难以置信吗
Would that be so hard to believe?
要我们相信不难 难的是你承认
Harder for you to accept than for us to believe, I should've thought.
今晚没请维奥莱特堂亲来
Am I here tonight without cousin Violet
是想让我和柯拉巩固联盟吗
to cement my alliance with Cora?
当然不是
No, not at all!
卡森 请休斯太太到客厅去找我们好吗
Carson, could you ask Mrs Hughes to join us in the drawing room?
您要见休斯太太 夫人
Mrs Hughes, My Lady?
我想问她点事 我希望玛丽小姐也在场
I want to ask her something and I'd like Lady Mary to be there.
-你想干什么 -卡森
- What are you getting at? - Carson?
当然 夫人
Of course, Your Ladyship.
咱们去吧 你今晚要留在这边吗 罗伯特
Shall we go through? Are you staying tonight, Robert?
不 我可不想错过好戏
No, I don't want to miss anything.
维奥莱特堂亲知道我今晚要来吗
Does cousin Violet know I'm here this evening?
除非您自己告诉她了
Not unless you've told her.
我可不希望她觉得我在算计她
I don't want her to think I'm plotting against her.
您没有吗
Aren't you?
有
Yes.
但我不想让她知道
But I don't want her to know.
夫人会帮助梅森先生的
Her Ladyship is going to help Mr Mason.
我去客厅时 她几乎就要说出来了
When I was in the drawing room, she almost said it out loud!
希望如此
Let's hope so.
好了 要不要我帮你过一遍试♥卷♥
Now, will you let me take you through the exam papers?
你对我没信心了吗
Are you losing confidence in me?
不 不是的
No, it's not that.
我相信你知道答案
I'm sure you know the answers.
只是有时候题目会比较难懂
But sometimes it can be hard to make out the question.
莫斯利先生 要不要叫他们下来自己动手
Mr Molesley, shall we ask them to come down and help themselves?
-抱歉 卡森先生 -休斯太太在房♥里吗
- Sorry, Mr Carson. - Is Mrs Hughes in her room?
应该是的
As far as I know.
需要我做什么 夫人
How may I help, My Lady?
抱歉让你为难
I'm sorry to put you on the spot.
但我觉得你在婚宴的事上没能自己做主
But I believe you've been rather railroaded over your reception.
我得知你不希望在这宅子里成婚
I understand you don't want to be married from this house.
什么
What?
为什么不愿意
Why ever not?
夫人 我们都很荣幸能够...
My Lady, we're both honoured to be allowed the privilege -
不 我想听休斯太太自己的意见
No. I want to hear from Mrs Hughes.
夫人 我毫无不敬之意
Your Ladyship, I have no wish to sound ungrateful.
这里真的很好
This is a fine house.
卡森先生说得也很对
And Mr Carson's right.
能在这里举办婚宴是我们的荣幸
It would be an honour to hold our party here.
但这并不是你想要的
But it's not what you want.
首先 我想要一场
Well, to start with, I'd like a kind of reception
和你们常见的不一样的婚宴
that's different from the ones you're used to.
好饭好菜摆在桌上
With a solid meal served at proper tables.
现在还有人办设座的婚礼早宴吗
Does anyone have a sit-down wedding breakfast any more?
好多呢 小姐
A great many people, My Lady.
其次 我想邀请所有人
And then I'd like to feel we could ask all sorts.
每一个和我们有过交集的人
Everyone who's been part of our lives here.
我还打算之后来点音乐
And I'd planned for music later on.
大家玩玩闹闹
And maybe a bit of a hoolie.
但这些都不适合在大厅做
None of which would be suitable in the Great Hall.
确实
It would not.
就是嘛 我们这不意见一致吗
There you are, we're only agreeing.
休斯太太 卡森难道不该在这里办婚礼吗
Mrs Hughes, doesn't Carson deserve a wedding in this house?
他在这里服侍了这么多年
Where he has served this family for so long
又那么忠诚
and with such loyalty.
他只要一息尚存都会继续这样做
And will continue to do so while there is breath in his body.
那就是了
Well, then.
但这是属于我俩的日子 小姐
But this is our day, My Lady.
属于查尔斯·卡森和艾尔希·休斯
It's about Charles Carson and Elsie Hughes.
而不是这座庄园
And not about this glorious house
也不是庄园里的老爷夫人
or the glorious people who have lived in it.
就我们 我就想这样庆祝
Just us, and that's the way I'd like to celebrate it.
我十分理解 休斯太太
I couldn't understand more, Mrs Hughes.
希望会邀请我们
I hope we'll be invited.
当然会邀请你们
Of course you will all be invited.
你们能出席我们会很荣幸
We'd be honoured if you come.
但这日子该属于我俩 按我俩的方式庆祝
But it would be our day, celebrated in our way.
你想在哪里举办呢
Do you know where you will stage this festivity?
我想在学校办 老爷
I had thought about the schoolhouse, My Lord.
但是卡森先生不太喜欢
But Mr Carson doesn't care for it.
我不介意在学校
I don't mind the schoolhouse.
好吧 那就这么定了
Right, then it would seem to be settled.
谢谢你 休斯太太
Thank you, Mrs Hughes.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, My Lady.
我们为什么要同意
Why did we have to listen to that?!
我想让你别再强人所难了
Because I want you to stop bullying them.
由他们按自己的方式来吧
And let them do it their way.
您觉得我强人所难
You think I'm a bully?
-我觉得您是势利 -什么
- I think you're a snob. - What?
你怎么会这么想
How do you make that out?
她嫌仆人在大厅里办婚礼麻烦
She didn't want the bother of a servants' wedding in the hall.
这不公平 我们...
That's not fair. We...
要出去吗 斯普拉特先生
Going out, Mr Spratt?
你批准吗
Do I have your permission?
你满世界跑我都不管
You can go round the world as far as I'm concerned.
你还真体贴
That's very considerate of you.
但我透透气就好
But a breath of air is all I need.
丹可 我上楼前
Denker, I wonder if I might
能不能给我端杯热饮
have something warm to drink before I go up.
当然 夫人
Yes, certainly, My Lady.
一杯热巧克力怎么样
How about a nice cup of hot chocolate?
再好不过了 谢谢
Just the thing. Thank you.
什么事
Yes?
夫人 斯普拉特先生这会儿似乎心事重重
My Lady, Mr Spratt seems very preoccupied at the moment.
不知您是不是知道原因
I wondered if you knew what it was about.
你这是出于对他的关心吗
Does this spring from a concern for his welfare?
我们都得好好相处啊 不是吗
Well, we all have to rub along together, don't we?
如果可以的话就太好了
Well, it would be nice if we could.
我担心 或许他哪个朋友有麻烦了
I worry. Perhaps one of his friends is in trouble.
我不了解斯普拉特的朋友
I know nothing of Spratt's friends.
我知道他有很多亲友
I know he has a great many relations
时不时就有人办婚礼或办葬礼
who seem to get married and buried with numbing regularity.
而且日子还都很巧
Usually on very inconvenient days.
或许就是其中的一个呢
Perhaps it's one of them?
那你为什么不问问他
Why don't you ask him?
顺便给我做热巧克力
While you're making my chocolate.
好的 夫人 当然
Yes, My Lady. Of course.
老爷 我有句话跟您说
My Lord. A quick word.
巴罗的去留问题可能
It may be that we have a painless solution
有个轻松的解决办法
to the problem of Barrow.
是吗
Oh, yes?
他正在附近找工作
He's applying for a job in the vicinity.
您知道约克附近有座庄园叫德莱顿园吗
Do you know of a house called Dryden Park, near York?
有点印象 我父母应该去过
The name rings a bell. I think my parents used to go there.
但我好多年没听过什么了
But I haven't heard anything about it for years.
他要去那里吗
Is that where he's off to?
希望如此 我们拭目以待
Hopefully. We shall see.
-您还好吗 -我没事
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表