剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
He'd hope too much.
之后如果有结果了 我再说
But later, if anything comes of it.
怎么帮呢 亨德森先生肯定不会
But how? I'd be surprised if Mr Henderson
很想再见我们了
was particularly anxious to renew our acquaintance.
约翰·达恩利爵士不能说句好话吗
Couldn't Sir John Darnley put in a good word?
他是可以 但新东家不会听他指挥的
I'm sure, but the new owners won't take orders from him.
他们已经买♥♥下了马乐顿 想怎么处置都可以
Mallerton is theirs now, they'll do as they think fit.
那我让黛西别跟您提这事了
So I'll tell Daisy not to speak to you about it.
我不想让大家觉得
I don't like anyone to feel
有什么事不能来跟我说
they can't approach me if they want to,
但我觉得我帮不上忙
but I'm not convinced I can help.
帮不上谁的忙
Whom can't you help?
梅森先生 我无能为力
Mr Mason. I don't think I can.
的确
No.
关于德鲁农场之行 你有什么没说出来
What were you not saying about your visit to the Drewes'?
就是德鲁太太绝对还没忘掉玛丽戈德
Only that Mrs Drewe has definitely not got over Marigold.
-是吗 -是的
- No? - No.
她看起来好像要把她生吞下去
She looked as if she wanted to swallow her whole.
当初本就不该带孩子过去
Well, how clever was it to take the child there in the first place?
是玛丽安排的 没办法取消
Mary made the plan. There was no way to cancel it.
伊迪丝真该告诉她得了
I wish Edith would just tell her.
她觉得玛丽会以此为武器
she thinks Mary would use it as a weapon
她恐怕是对的
and she may be right.
如果德鲁一家肯搬走 去别处租地就好了
If only the Drewes would move away and find a tenancy elsewhere.
凭什么啊
Why would they?
他们在紫杉农场都超过一世纪了
They've been at Yew Tree for more than a century.
只要玛丽戈德在她眼前
That woman will not forget Marigold
那女人就不会忘了她
while the girl is under her nose.
我可以跟德鲁谈谈
I don't mind talking to Drewe,
但恐怕不会有什么结果
but I doubt it will do much good.
-面试顺利吗 -不太顺利
- Did the interview go well? - Not very.
没事 总会有机会的
Never mind. Something will turn up.
但这次不行了
But not this one.
他们要我兼做司机 男仆和贴身男仆
They wanted me to be a chauffeur, a footman and a valet combined.
说不定
For all I know,
我还得负责做饭和园艺呢
I'd have to cook and do the garden into the bargain.
但是工资并不见涨是吗
I suppose none of that was reflected in the money.
怎么可能 他们雇的是一个人
Was it heck as like? They pay for one servant
却要干一群人的活儿
and they want a whole bleeding household thrown in.
真不知你为什么还搭理他
I don't understand why you bother with him.
我知道你不明白
I know you don't.
我不能跟夫人说话吗
So I can't speak to Her Ladyship?
她没那么说
She didn't say that,
她只是说她觉得帮不上忙
she just said she didn't think she could help.
但我想听她亲口说
I'd like to hear it from her lips,
否则我会觉得我没帮忙 只帮了倒忙
otherwise I'll feel I've done nothing, except make things worse.
-那就问问她 -但别冲她发火
- Well, then, ask her. - But don't be angry with her.
这不是夫人的错
It's not Her Ladyship's fault.
或许吧 但错在体制
Maybe not, but it's the system's fault.
我就是气这体制 而她是其中一部分
That's what makes me angry - the system - and she's part of it.
我不明白他怎么就不能接受任何妥协
I do not understand why any form of compromise is beyond him.
是你想要个强势的编辑
You wanted a strong editor.
但我没打算跟
But I didn't want to find myself
匈奴王阿提拉玩摔跤啊
in a bull ring with Attila the Hun.
谢谢 威廉
Thank you, William.
玛丽明天要来
Mary's coming tomorrow.
她想干吗
What does she want?
她要去哈利街办事
She has an appointment in Harley Street
需要点衣服
and she needs some clothes.
正好来了 我也该买♥♥点衣服
I ought to do some shopping while I'm here.
我好久没买♥♥新衣服了
I haven't had anything new in ages.
那你们一起去吧
Why not go shopping together?
跟玛丽吗 不太可能
With Mary? Not likely.
晚餐真美味
That was a delicious dinner.
我请了新厨娘
Oh, I have a new cook.
她不会久留 好厨娘都这样
She won't stay - the good ones never do,
但她走前我们都能吃好了
but we shall eat well until she goes.
你决定怎么处理你的公♥寓♥了吗
What have you decided to do about your flat?
我打算闲置它
I think I'm going to keep it empty
看能不能利用起来
and see if I get any use out of it.
你怎么现在没住过去
Why aren't you there now?
我是该过去
I should be.
我想 我从没一个人住过
I suppose the truth is I've never lived alone
我担心自己会不习惯
and I'm not convinced I'll be much good at it.
可别太习惯了
Beware of being too good at it.
这就是独居的危险
That's the danger of living alone
会不愿改变
- it can be very hard to give up.
我不是不知感激
It's not that I'm ungrateful,
我很感激 我觉得这很体贴
I am grateful, I think it's very kind.
但你不愿接受
But you don't want to accept?
这是栋美丽的宅子
This is a beautiful house
不管我们是在大厅
and whether we're in the great hall
还是客厅 还是哪结婚
or the drawing room, or wherever,
都会很棒的
it would all be very splendid.
-那问题在哪 -这不属于我们
- So what's the problem? - It's not us.
不是我们的身份
It's not who we are.
我们虽然在这儿工作 但那不代表我们
It may be where we work, but it is not who we are.
那在学校就能代表吗
While being in the school house would be?
如果你不喜欢 不非得在学校
It doesn't have to be the school house, if you don't like it.
但是的 如果我们找个一般的地方
But, yes, if we take a neutral place
按照我们喜欢的方式装饰一番
and decorate it the way we want
摆上我们喜欢的花 那就能代表我们了
and put in the flowers we like, it would be about us
而唐顿堂皇的大厅永远做不到这点
in a way the great hall of Downton Abbey never can be.
我得去跟老爷说
And I have to tell His Lordship.
如果你不想 就我去说
I will, if you don't want to.
不不 我来吧 该我来
No, no, I'll do it. It should be me.
知道什么时候回来吗
Do you know when you'll be back?
明天 或后天吧
Tomorrow, or the next day, I expect.
她怎么安排的
What does she have planned?
就是购购物 办一两件事
Oh, you know, some shopping, one or two appointments.
那你尽量休息一下
Well, try and put your feet up.
嗯 我会休息一下的
Yes, I'll be putting my feet up.
我觉得稍稍休息一下对你会有好处
I think a bit of a break will do you good
也代我问候米德先生
and give my regards to Mr Mead.
是啊 对我会有好处的
You're right, it may do me good.
至少不会有坏处
It won't do any harm, anyway.
你怎么大驾光临了啊
To what do we owe this honour?
我得去趟教堂
I must look in at the church
回头还要去医院见克拉克森医生和妈妈
and I'm seeing Dr Clarkson and Mama at the hospital later on.
我跟伊泽贝尔也说了 希望她也会去
I've mentioned it to Isobel, so I hope she's there too.
这好吗
Is that wise?
我觉得没事
I think so.
至少她是我能依靠的盟友
At least she's an ally I can rely on,
即便我不能依靠你
even if I can't rely on you.
我没跟你说...
I didn't tell you about the m-
你火车几点的
What time's your train?
九点半 来得及
Half-past nine. Bags of time.
卡森 你跟休斯太太说了吗
Carson, have you broken the news to Mrs Hughes?
什么事
What news is this?
他们举办婚宴的地方
Where they're having the wedding reception.
希望她高兴
I hope she's pleased.
老实说 小姐 她有点迟疑
To be honest, My Lady, she's a little hesitant.
她觉得这恐怕不太合适
She's not quite convinced that it would be appropriate.
为什么
Why not?
她觉得这是我们无权
She feels we would be making a claim
享有的荣誉
to which we have no right.
卡森 你从青年时代就在这里工作
Carson, you've worked in this house man and boy
都半个世纪了
for half a century.
如果你没资格在这里结婚 那谁有啊
If you've no right to be married from here, then who does?
休斯太太不这么认为
Mrs Hughes sees it differently.
休斯太太交给我
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表