剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Talbot attacking from the inside and challenging for the lead.
我觉得罗杰斯恐怕无力抵抗啊
I don't think Rogers has the power to fight him off!
老天啊 他真是鼓足了劲 看啊
Oh, dear, I think he's wind up his gear, look!
罗杰斯又追上来了
Rogers is coming back at him!
难以相信啊 他又要夺回领先了
Would you believe it? He's going to take back the lead!
查尔斯·罗杰斯车技了得啊
What a stunning piece of driving by Charles Rogers!'
他们又来了
And here they come again,
两辆宾利肩并肩冲过正面看台
it's the two Bentleys neck and neck past the grandstand.
加油啊 宾利车手们
Come on, Bentley boys!
加油
Come on!
振奋点 就快结束了
Chin up. Won't be long now.
是吗 感觉好像我们被困在女巫的咒语里了
Really? It feels as if we're trapped in some witch's curse
永世不能逃离
for all eternity.
太可怕了 太糟糕了
'This is terrible. This is awful!'
-待在这儿 伯蒂 跟我来 -好
- Stay here. Bertie, come with me. - Of course.
不行 我不能待在这儿
No, it's no good. I can't stay.
你哪都别去
You're not going anywhere.
我得去找她 别 安娜 你的身子要紧
I must go to her! No, no, Anna. Not in your condition.
别管那个了 我得过去
Never mind, I have to go.
你能跟去吗 拜托
Can you follow her, please?
当然
Of course.
快把他救出来
Get him out of there!
查理
Charlie!
快 有人能看到他吗
Come on, can anyone see him.
过来
Turn around!
查理
Charlie!
亨利 太迟了 亨利 回来
Henry. It's too late. Henry, Henry, get back!
亨利 回来
Henry, Henry, get back!
-查理 -他死了 亨利
- Charlie! - He's gone, Henry.
不 查理
No! Charlie!
太迟了
It's too late.
查理
Charlie!
他死了
He's gone.
我们得救他 查理
We have to help him. Charlie!
-查理 -让我过去
- Charlie! - Let me pass.
我认识他 让我过去
I know him. Let me pass!
你别那么说 未必是他
You can't say that. We don't know it's him.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我需要帮忙
I need help here!
是谁 知道是谁吗
Who is it? Can we find out who it is?
汤姆 伯蒂 是谁啊
Tom, Bertie, who is it?
是查理·罗杰斯
I'm afraid it's Charlie Rogers.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend, really.
如果这个词不会太像
If that phrase didn't sound like it was something from a...
莱特·哈葛德的小说的话
..Rider Haggard novel.
我一直在想 是我怂恿他的
I keep asking myself if I... encouraged him.
当然了
Of course you encouraged him,
-他也怂恿了你 -但我太傻了
- and he encouraged you. - Yes, but I'm so stupid, I...
我
I...
我刺♥激♥他 挑衅他 逼他使劲冲
I needled him and I teased him, I pushed him.
他也一样
And he did the same.
如果是你死了
And if you'd have died instead of him,
他也会在这儿问一样的问题
he'd be here asking exactly the same questions.
是啊 但死的是他 不是我
Yes, but I didn't die and he did!
对不起 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我们要走了
We're going now.
罗斯孟德姑妈不想取消今晚的晚宴
Aunt Rosamund doesn't want to cancel dinner tonight.
她觉得这样的日子我们该待在一起
She thinks we should all be together on a day like today.
不行 我得去找查理的家人
I can't. I have to deal with Charlie's family.
是啊 我没细想
Of course. I wasn't thinking.
代我谢谢她
Tell her thank you.
-玛丽 -别
- And, Mary... - No.
现在先别说那些了
Let's not do any of that stuff now.
好了 快别折磨我们了 他通过了吗
Go on, then. Put us out of our misery. Did he pass or not?
莫斯利先生 如果你愿意
Mr Molesley, I'd be very glad
来村学校做教师我将非常荣幸
if you would join the teaching staff at the village school.
天呐
Well, I'll be...
多谢您今晚过来告诉我
Very good of you to come up tonight to tell me.
那么你是要去做老师 不做仆人了吗
Does that mean you'll be a teacher and not a servant?
-你什么时候走啊 -让他想想嘛
- So, when will you be leaving? - Give him a moment.
还有很多事要考虑
There's a lot to be settled.
-是啊 -真不错啊 莫斯利先生
- Course there is. - I'm impressed, Mr Molesley.
有些牛津剑桥的学生知识面都不如你广呢
There are Oxford and Cambridge graduates who know far less than you do.
你该感到自豪
You should be proud.
晚安
Good night.
道斯先生
Mr Dawes.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好样的 莫斯利先生
Well done, Mr Molesley.
-接下来就是你了 -恐怕不会 不过谢谢了
- It'll be you next. - I doubt it, but thanks.
我们该庆祝一番
We should celebrate.
来厨房♥吧 我准备晚饭
Come into the kitchen while I get the dinner going.
那里有瓶酒 如果卡森先生不介意的话
There's a bottle of wine there, if Mr Carson wouldn't mind.
那么你是不再做仆人了吗
Is that the end of service for you?
我们大部分人都做不了多久仆人了 黛西
Hmm, service is ending for most of us, Daisy.
我只是先走了一步
I've just got a head start.
你会想念这行吗
Will you miss it?
面对现实吧 我永远也当不上管家的
Oh, let's face it. I were never going to make butler.
至少在这样的大宅子里是没指望
Well, not in a proper house like this one.
今后 只会有越来越多的人
And from now on, there's going to be more and more people
追求越来越少的职位 所以
chasing fewer and fewer jobs, so
大概时机也到了
it's probably time.
这样离开似乎也很不错
And this seemed like a good way to go.
我很高兴 这是你应得的
Well, I'm glad. You deserve it.
我从没觉得我应该得到什么呢
I never think I deserve anything.
或许是我一直都错了
Perhaps I've been wrong all along.
你不来吗 巴罗先生
Are you coming, Mr Barrow?
就来 你先去吧
In a minute. You go ahead.
你来了 黛西 来杯酒吧
Here you are, Daisy, have a glass of wine.
怎么回事啊
But how did you do it?
我肯定是绊了一跤 杵着了
Er, I must have stumbled and fallen over in the wrong way.
帕特莫太太给我缠了个绷带
Mrs Patmore put on a bandage,
但如果早上还没好转我就去看医生
but I'll go to the doctor in the morning if it's no better.
-那你怎么做饭啊 -我没法做饭了啊
- But how are you going to cook? - I can't cook!
我端不了东西
I can't lift.
不难的 我一步步教你 别担心
But it's not difficult. I'll talk you through it, don't worry.
你是说 我要做饭吗
You mean...I'm going to cook?!
很简单的
It's very straightforward.
立刻把鸡肉放进烤箱里
Now, get the chicken in the oven right away,
然后削土豆 准备好花椰菜
then peel the potatoes and prepare the cauliflower.
烧壶水
Oh, and put a kettle on to boil.
面包和洋葱是做面包酱的
You should find bread and an onion for the bread sauce.
黄油和牛奶在外面的食品橱里
Butter and milk are in the meat safe outside.
我想大家都不想再吃别的喽
I assume that none of us are going to eat anything else.
说到冒险和危险 听上去很好玩
One talks of risk and danger, and it sounds like fun.
但现实却是这样突然的死亡
But of course, the reality behind it is sudden death.
突然 愚蠢 毫无意义的死亡
Sudden, stupid, wasteful death.
真是糟透了 糟糕透顶
It was a bloody awful business. A bloody, bloody awful business.
-英语真从不让人失望 -闭嘴吧
- The English language never lets you down. - Oh, shut up!
我们走吧
Shall we go through?
-你得去睡了 -我也是
- You're going to bed. - Me, too.
你们几个可以聊到深夜
The rest of you can talk into the small hours.
我也道别吧
Should I say goodbye?
先别 来客厅喝杯酒吧
Not yet. Come into the drawing room for a drink.
亨利打来了
Henry's on the telephone.
告诉他明天再打来吧
Tell him to ring tomorrow.
我觉得你该跟他谈谈
I think you should speak to him.
你该睡了
'You should try to sleep.'
我觉得我得先听到你的声音
I found that I had to hear your voice first.
事实上
The truth is...
不弄清楚我们的未来 我没法入睡
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表