剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I wish you luck with your fellow warrior.
怎么说的来着 我可不想跟你换位
What is it they say? Rather you than me.
日安
Good day.
有人找你 威利斯警长来了
You've got a visitor. Sergeant Willis is here.
-他要干什么 -不知道 他在卡森先生房♥间
- What does he want? - Search me. He's in Mr Carson's room.
贝茨先生已经过去了
Mr Bates is there already.
可是有人认了罪不是就结束了吗
But surely, if a woman's confessed, that's the end of it?
还不行 维纳探长说有可能是顶罪的
Not quite. Inspector Vyner thinks it may be a false confession.
确实有无辜的人出来顶过罪
You do get people coming forward who had nothing to do with it.
没核实过她的说法吗
But haven't they checked her story?
如果她是受害者之一 肯定有人见过他俩一起
If she's one of his victims, people must have seen her with him.
关键就在这儿 没法证明有过联♥系♥
That's the point. They can't prove a connection.
她说格林先生在一家酒馆认识的她
She says Mr Green picked her up in a pub,
可没人能证实
but no-one can corroborate it.
她如果脑子不清楚 我们可不能送她进监狱
We can't send her to prison if she's delusional.
那你来干什么
Then why have you come here today?
因为我觉得你有权知道有人认罪了
Because I thought it's your right to know that someone had confessed.
她怎么知道格林先生会在皮卡迪利街
How did she know Mr Green would be in Piccadilly?
是一时冲动
It was a spur-of-the-moment thing.
她刚好看到他站在那儿
She just saw him standing there.
目击证人说的对吗 他跟她说话了吗
Did he speak to her, like the witness said?
说了 他贬低了她 还嘲笑她
He spoke. He belittled her and he laughed at her.
-她就推了他一把 -她说的应该是实话
- And she pushed him. - I believe she's telling the truth.
我相信会有个公道的 不要放弃
And I'm certain it'll come right. Just keep the faith.
再会
Good day.
他怎么这么蠢 没有证据就跑来
How stupid of him. To come here before there was any proof.
别这么刻薄 他是好心
Don't be harsh. He meant well.
好心可不够啊
Meaning well is not enough.
罗斯给我们大家的信
A letter from Rose, to us all.
-她怎么样 -忙乱又开心
- How does she sound? - Hectic and happy.
纽约好像很适合她
New York seems to suit her.
老爷 威廉·梅森的父亲在楼下
M'lord, William Mason's father is downstairs.
他来干什么
Oh? What does he want?
他们庄园的东家准备出♥售♥他租的地了
It seems the owners of the estate where he's a tenant are selling up.
-什么 -达恩利家要卖♥♥马乐顿吗
- What? - The Darnleys are selling Mallerton?
真是难以置信
I find that very hard to believe.
他也不敢相信 老爷 不过10日
So did he, my Lord, but now there's to be an auction
整座房♥产就要被拍卖♥♥了
of the contents of the house on the tenth.
真是不可思议 我能做什么
You astonish me. But what can I do?
他想麻烦您美言几句
He wonders if you could put in a word
让他继续住在那里
for him to keep his tenancy.
他怎么知道东家不打算留他
How does he know that's not what they intend?
-他收到了封通知函 -就是走程序吧
- He's had a letter giving notice. - Oh, it may be a formality.
出♥售♥时得腾空地♥产♥
They have to sell with vacant possession,
但是新东家还是可能留下他
but the new owners may keep him on.
他只想您帮忙问问可能性有多大
He just wonders if you could find out what his chances are.
他自己问不行吗
Can't he ask them himself?
你去问效果更好
You'd be more likely to get a straight answer.
这个不会太过分吧
I hope it's not an impertinence.
不会 他是威廉的父亲 黛西的公公
No. He was William's father. He's Daisy's father-in-law.
他在这里有特权
He enjoys privileges in this house.
我也是这么想的 老爷
That's what I thought, my Lord.
我可以打个电♥话♥ 梅森在仆人休息室吗
Well, I don't mind telephoning. Is Mason in the servants' hall?
给他杯喝的 有消息了我按铃
Give him a drink, and I'll ring down if I can make contact.
好的 老爷
Very good, my Lord.
-你准备怎么说 -我听说他们要卖♥♥
- So, what are you going to say? - I've heard they're selling.
我知道有人感兴趣
I might know someone who's interested,
但我得先问明白
but I thought I'd check first.
真聪明 你去从政肯定不错
Very ingenious. You would have made a good courtier.
不行 得一直站着
I would not. Too much standing.
休斯夫人
Ah, Mrs Hughes...
你是不是该叫我艾尔希了
You don't think maybe you should start calling me Elsie?
在这儿不行 这是工作时间
Not here. Not while we're working.
-说吧 -我希望能把日子定下来
- Go on, then. - I wish we could settle the date.
没什么可急的吧
There's no rush, is there?
-梅森先生 老爷在给他们打电♥话♥ -谢谢
- Mr Mason. His Lordship's ringing them now. - Thank you.
他们也不能说赶就赶吧
But they can't just tell you to go.
你和你父亲在那儿住了那么久
Not when you and your dad have put in so many years there.
他们提前通知了 也说会补偿我
They've given me notice, and I shall have some compensation,
不过说到底 我也就是个佃户
but in the end, I'm just a tenant, aren't I?
-我可不这么觉得 -你怎么觉得有用吗
- That's not how I see it. - It doesn't matter how you see it.
事情就是这样
That's how it is.
有人吗
Hello!
你们好
Ah, hello.
你好 丹可小姐 今天有何贵干
Hello, Miss Denker. What's your mission today?
希望不是来惹麻烦的吧
Not stirring any trouble up, I hope.
-我 你怎么会那么觉得 -我哪知道
- Me? Now, why would you say that? - I can't imagine.
-我是来同情你们的 -同情什么
- No, I've come here to sympathise. - Sympathise? What with?
听说这儿的仆人要裁员了 真是可惜
News that the household here's to be reduced. I am sorry.
-什么 这是哪传出来的 -真不让我失望
- What? Where did this come from? - Oh, she never disappoints.
走的肯定是我喽 后到先出
I suppose that's me gone, then. Last in, first out.
这谁说得准
You don't know that.
关键还是看谁有用 谁只是个摆设
I suppose it comes down to who's useful and who's ornamental.
没错吧 巴罗先生
Wouldn't you agree, Mr Barrow?
你不介意的话 丹可小姐
If it's all right with you, Miss Denker,
我不想搭理你呢
I'd rather talk to the organ-grinder.
天啊 我没给你们添堵吧
Oh, dear. I do hope I haven't cast a shadow.
你以为你干什么了 播撒阳光吗
What did you think you were doing? Sprinkling sunshine?
对了 那个新女仆什么时候来的
By the way, when did that new maid start?
什么新女仆
What new maid?
早上来说捎了老夫人的信
She came here with a message from Her Ladyship.
我可不知道什么...
I haven't the first idea who -
是书房♥
Oh, that's the library.
梅森先生 跟我一起上去吧
Mr Mason, you'd better come up with me.
安德鲁 你在下面干什么呢
Andrew, what are you doing down here?
莫斯利先生说还要牛奶
Mr Molesley thought we might need more milk.
那就去弄点
Well, get it, then.
卡森先生 您知道仆人裁员的事吗
Mr Carson...did you know anything about staff being laid off?
这个话题不适合这会儿讨论
It's not a subject for the here and now.
走吧 梅森先生
Are you ready, Mr Mason?
不用说 这事约翰爵士也很不乐意
Naturally, Sir John is very upset by the whole thing.
那是自然
I should think he is.
但是不腾空地♥产♥ 房♥产是卖♥♥不出去的
Unfortunately, they couldn't sell the estate without vacant possession.
已经卖♥♥出去了吗
So, it's sold now?
是的 至少他们觉得卖♥♥出去了
Yes. At least, they think so.
那我得离开吗
And I have to go.
并不一定
Not necessarily.
这要由新东家决定
That would be the decision of the new owners.
这样啊 好吧
I see. Well...
多谢您替我说话 老爷
Thank you very much for putting in a word, m'lord.
如果再有消息 我会告诉黛西
If I hear anything more, I'll make sure Daisy knows it.
谢谢您
Thank you.
可怜人
Poor man.
这把年纪了 未来突然飘忽不定
To have his whole future hanging in the balance, at his time of life.
如今就是动荡的时代
These are days of uncertainty.
约翰的情绪如何
How was John when you spoke to him?
不太好 他们要放弃了
In a state. They're throwing in the towel.
他说等债务偿清 就剩不了多少了
He says, once the debts are paid, there won't be too much left.
蒂姆要移♥民♥去肯尼亚
Tim's emigrating to Kenya.
可怜的玛丽安 要跟独子分离
Poor Marian. To be separated from her only son.
她肯定不会乐意的
She'll hate that.
-我说会去参加拍卖♥♥ -你想去吗
- I said we'd go to the sale. - Do you want to?
约翰的爸爸和我爸爸当年关系很亲密
Well, John's father and my papa were as thick as thieves.
能找到老爷子的纪念品也好
It might be nice to find a memento of the old boy.
奶奶怎么样了
How was Granny?
准备开战了
Getting ready for a fight.
到妈妈这儿来 乔治
Run to Mummy, Georgie.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
希望你别插手
I wish you'd stay out of it.
因为她肯定会赢的
Not least because she's bound to win.
从没有谁能阻止得了她
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表