剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
She'll see to everything.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你好 卡森
Hello, Carson.
卡劳利太太在书房♥ 老爷
Mrs Crawley is in the library, My Lord.
她已经来了好一阵了
She's been here for some time.
-什么事啊 -她没说 夫人
- Why? - She didn't say, My Lady,
但她似乎急着见你们
but she seems eager to see you all.
另外 斯普拉特先生打来了
Also, er, Mr Spratt rang
问您什么时候从伦敦回来
to ask when you'd be arriving from London.
-斯普拉特先生 -老夫人家的管家
- Mr Spratt? - The Dowager Countess' butler.
他啊 他有什么事
Oh, that Mr Spratt. What did he want?
-他也没有说 -真是越来越奇怪了
- Again, no explanation was proffered. - Curiouser and curiouser.
伊泽贝尔 希望你没等太久
Isobel, I hope we haven't kept you waiting for hours.
没有 是我的错 我来得太早了
Not at all, it's entirely my fault. I got here far too early.
-怎么样 -事实上 糟糕透了
- How was it? - Perfectly terrible, as it happens,
我们先别说了
but let's not go into that now.
真遗憾 老实说
Oh, I am sorry. And, to be quite honest,
-我觉得有点尴尬 -怎么了
- I feel rather awkward. - Why, what is it?
我有一封维奥莱特堂亲的信
I have a letter from Cousin Violet.
她怎么不自己送来
Why didn't she bring it herself?
-因为她已经走了 -走了 去哪了
- Because she's gone away. - Gone away? Where?
她已经登上了巴黎号♥ 往地中海去了
She's on board the Paris, headed for the Mediterranean.
是因为我 是吧 都怪我 她是气死我了
This is me, isn't it? I've done it. She's furious with me.
我觉得现在没必要再提那事了
I don't see the point of bringing any of that up now.
-信里怎么写的 -没写什么
- What does it say in the letter? - Nothing much.
她只说想换换地方
She needs a change of air,
斯普拉特会送个道别礼物来
and Spratt is bringing a present by way of goodbye.
怪不得他打来呢
That's why he rang.
斯普拉特先生来了 老爷
Mr Spratt has arrived, My Lord.
叫他进来吧
Oh, show him in.
他在仆人休息室
Well, that is, he's in the servants' hall
拿着一份给老爷您的礼物
with a present for Your Lordship
他不想拿上来
and he doesn't want to bring it up here.
-怎么回事啊 -他可能有些道理 老爷
- What is going on? - He may be right, My Lord.
-我们下去看看是什么吧 -如果你们想的话
- Let's go and see what it is. - If you wish,
但我觉得很古怪
but it all seems very rum to me.
是什么啊 什么惊喜
What is it? What's the surprise?
您就要看到了 老爷 但我觉着挺不错的
You'll soon see, m'lord, but I think it's a good one.
-日安 老爷 -斯普拉特
- Good day, m'lord. - Spratt,
你要揭示的这个大秘密是什么
what is this great secret you're about to reveal?
老夫人亲自选的 老爷
Her Ladyship chose her herself, m'lord.
她精心挑的
Er, she was most particular.
好啊 小家伙
Hello, little one!
我们叫你什么好呢
Now, what are we going to call you, eh?
-你好啊 -我知道了 提奥
- Hello. - Oh, I know, Tiaa.
我们不都起古埃及的名字吗
I thought we always had names from ancient Egypt.
提奥是阿蒙霍特普二世的妻子
Tiaa was a wife of Amenhotep II
图特摩斯四世的母亲
and the mother of Thutmose IV.
你不知道吗
Don't you know anything?
她还没训练好呢 老爷
She's not exactly trained yet, m'lord.
所以我们才觉得不要送去书房♥的好
That's why, we decided against bringing her up to the library.
我不管 你要跟我上楼去
Oh, I don't care about that. You're coming upstairs with me.
汤姆 怎么样啊
Tom, what about this, eh?
他可喜欢狗了
He does love his dogs.
你今早的房♥客怎么样 都满意吗
How were your guests this morning? Was everything satisfactory?
很不错 他是位医生呢 休斯太太 想想看
Oh, very. He was a doctor, Mrs Hughes. Imagine that!
这开头简直太好了
So, I don't think I could have started better.
虽然他们的早餐是
Even if I did work harder over their breakfast
自罗斯小姐结婚后我最费心的一次了
than anything I've done since Lady Rose got married.
说起来
Oh, talking of which,
卡森先生撑过昨晚的煎熬了吗
has Mr Carson survived his ordeal from last night?
这么说吧
Put it this way -
他对厨娘和洗碗工
he has discovered a new respect for
有了新的尊重
the role of cook and bottle washer.
他将来应该不会那么找我麻烦了
So I think he'll be giving less trouble in the future.
什么那么好笑
What's so funny?
就是生活 卡森先生
Just life, Mr Carson.
就是生活而已
Just life.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表