剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
你怎么去丹吉尔
How are you getting to Tangiers?
有船直达吗
Is there a boat that sails direct?
-我坐飞机去 前半段飞过去 -什么
- Actually I'm flying. For the first bit, anyway. - What?
我知道 是挺大胆的
I know. It does seem rather daring.
我一点都不羡慕你
I do not envy you.
也未必 现在民航开始运营了
I don't know. Now the commercial airlines are starting to operate,
我敢说过不了多久
I dare say we'll all be flying
我们就都会满世界飞来飞去了
hither and thither before too long.
我深表怀疑
I rather doubt that.
我得说我喜欢
I must say I do like the way
伯蒂这么毫不顾忌
Bertie makes no bones about it.
他就是来看你的
He's here to see you.
我知道
I know.
我也这么做了 不过效果没他好
The same could be said of me but I'm not doing as well as he is.
我希望你知道你在做什么
I hope you know what you are doing.
她可很难应付
She's quite a handful you know.
-谁很难应付 -我挚爱的姐姐
- Who's a handful? - My beloved sister.
至少我很爱她
Well, she is beloved by me, anyway.
我喜欢伯蒂 但一看到他们在一起
I like Bertie. I do. But when you see them together...
什么意思
Meaning?
要是亨利是新赫克瑟姆侯爵
If Henry were the new Marquess of Hexham,
全英格兰的女人都对他趋之若鹜
there wouldn't be a woman in England who wasn't setting her cap at him.
那你呢 你也会那样吗
What about you? Would you set your cap at him?
你要是因为这个才不要他 就太可耻了
Because if that's why you're not, shame on you.
别教训我了
Oh, stop lecturing me!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
玛丽 等等
Mary, wait.
等等
Wait!
听着 我犯了个错误 我很抱歉
Look, I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
我以为要亲自出马才更能表明我的立场
I thought I could present my arguments more effectively in person,
-但显然我错了 -我不喜欢被♥操♥纵
- clearly I was wrong. - I can't bear to be manoeuvred.
但我觉得我们深爱彼此
But you see, I think we love each other very much.
出于某种原因
For some reason,
你不愿接受这个现实 而我没有
you're fighting it. I'm not.
我出身名门 所以肯定不是这点
My birth is respectable, so it can't be that,
所以我只能认为问题是出在
which forces me to believe that it is
我没钱 也没地位上
my lack of money and position that present the problem.
-你不该是这种人啊 -什么
- Aren't you better than that? - What?
我觉得这种想法十分狭隘
Well, it just seems rather small to me.
因为一个男人没有钱而不嫁给他
Not to marry a man for lack of money
和为金钱而嫁是一回事
is the same as marrying him because of it.
-让开 -我说错了吗
- Out of my way! - Am I not right?
不 你不请自来地到我家
No. You push in here, into my home, uninvited,
就是来指责我是个卑鄙的拜金女吗
in order to call me a grubby, little gold digger?
你好大的胆子
You've got a nerve!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
她很爱他 但却控制不了他
She loves him but she can't control him.
所以她才会害怕 他比她更强悍
That's what frightens her. He's stronger than she is, really.
或者势均力敌 而她不习惯
Or as strong. And she's not used to it.
她有点爱欺负人 你的玛丽小姐
She's a bit of a bully, your Lady Mary.
她喜欢自己说了算
She likes her own way.
的确如此
She is and she does but
但是她也有另一面 他也看到了
there's another side to her. He sees that.
-所以你错看他了吗 -我想是的
- So you were wrong about him? - I think I was.
-你笑什么 -哪个男人
- Why are you smiling? - Show me a man
看到自己妻子认错时不会笑
that doesn't smile when his wife admits she's wrong.
就不能让我心满意足地上♥床♥吗
Won't you send me to bed happy?
听起来像是邀我♥干♥坏事呢
Sounds like an indecent proposal.
我是指 给我你的回答
I meant, give me your answer.
让我带着对未来的期待去丹吉尔
Let me go to Tangiers with a sense my tomorrows are beginning.
拜托
Please.
我爱你 伯蒂
I love you, Bertie.
我以前也坠入过爱河
I've been in love before.
我也不想否认
I won't pretend that I haven't.
但我真的爱你
But I really do love you.
那我就当是答应了
Then I'll take that as a yes.
但问题是 我不像以前那么简单了
The trouble is, I'm not as simple as I used to be.
我的生活也不再简单了
My life is not as simple.
我需要知道我是否够现实
I...just need to be sure I'm being realistic,
而不是拉着你跟我一块痴心妄想
not living in a fool's paradise and dragging you into it with me.
我还是当你答应了
I'll still take it as a yes.
你下来得挺早
You're down early.
没有很早 亨利呢
No, I'm not. Where's Henry?
-他走了 -什么
- He's gone. - What?
他今晚在伦敦有些事
He had something in London this evening
需要赶回去
and wanted to get back.
我还有一堆信要写
I have a mass of letters to write.
-真遗憾格兰瑟姆伯爵走了 -怎么了
- I'm sorry Lord Grantham's left. - Why particularly?
因为我们有事要宣布
Because we've got some news
我本来在等玛丽也到场
and I was waiting for Mary to join us.
现在时机不对
It's not the right moment.
卡森 能给我们再来点咖啡吗
Carson, could we have some more coffee, please?
为什么时机不对
Why isn't it the right moment?
亨利抛弃了你
Well, Henry's abandoned you.
不 他没有 我想让他走的
No, he hasn't. I wanted him to go.
-看起来可不像 -就是这么回事
- That's not what it looked like. - Well, that's how it is.
没必要吵
There's no need for this.
伊迪丝 要是好消息 我们都替你们高兴
Edith, if your news is good, then we are very happy for you both.
是不是 玛丽
Aren't we, Mary?
瞧见没 我跟你说过
See? I told you.
玛丽最不能忍♥受的一点
The one thing Mary can't bear
就是我过得比她好
is when things are going better for me than for her.
我相信不是这样的
I'm sure that's not true.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
我要结婚了 而你却分手了
I'm getting married and you've lost your man.
你就是受不了
And you just can't stand it.
-伊迪丝 没必要... -你错了
- Edith, there is no need for... - You're wrong.
我很替你高兴
I'm very happy for you.
我很敬佩你 伯蒂
And I admire you, Bertie.
不是所有人都能接受伊迪丝的过去
Not everyone would accept Edith's past.
-玛丽 别 -这什么意思
- Mary, don't. - What do you mean?
你肯定告诉他了
Well, you must've told him?
没告诉他怎么可以接受求婚
You couldn't accept him without telling him?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
关于玛丽戈德 她的真实身份
About Marigold. Who she really is.
玛丽戈德是我女儿
Marigold is my daughter.
恕我失陪了
Will you excuse me?
打扰一下 夫人 但是佩勒姆先生
I beg your pardon, Your Ladyship, but Mr Pelham, that is,
赫克瑟姆侯爵想叫辆出租车 但卡森先生不在
Lord Hexham, has asked for a taxi and Mr Carson has gone out,
我不太确定...
so I'm not quite sure...
什么 赫克瑟姆侯爵要走了
What? Lord Hexham's leaving?
他要叫出租车肯定是要走
Obviously, if he wants a taxi.
怎么回事 伊迪丝小姐呢
What's happened? Where's Lady Edith?
她不能开车送他去车站吗
Can't she drive him to the station?
你别管了 休斯太太
Don't bother about it, Mrs Hughes.
-我会搞清楚的 -好的 老爷
- I'll sort it out. - Very good, M'Lord.
休斯太太 帕特莫太太怎么样
Mrs Hughes, how is Mrs Patmore?
她还是很沮丧 夫人
She's still very upset, M'Lady.
但也没什么办法
But there's nothing to be done.
是因为她的旅馆办不成了吗
Is this about her B & B going down the drain?
别这么乌鸦嘴
Don't be flippant.
要不我们去看看她
Why don't we pay her a visit?
在那儿喝下午茶 让别人看到我们
Have tea there and let people see us.
这想法真不错 我怎么没想到
What a good idea! Why didn't I think of that?
可想要有效果 就得上报纸吧
But if it's to be effective, won't we have to be in the papers?
当地报纸啊 这种新闻就跟去花展
Well, the local papers. And it wouldn't be a news story any more
被人拍到了一样
than being photographed at a flower show.
帕特莫太太能同意吗
Would Mrs Patmore agree?
我想她会欣喜若狂的 夫人
I think she'd be bowled over, Your Ladyship.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表