剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我是主席 你是司务
I am the president, you are the almoner,
克拉克森医生经营医院 罗伯特是赞助人
Dr Clarkson runs the hospital and Robert is the patron
他父亲捐了这块地 盖了这家医院
and his father gave the land on which the hospital is built.
我们四个已经达到了法定人数
The four of us constitute a quorum.
我不同意
I disagree.
告诉她会议的事 同时
Tell her about this meeting and, when you do,
转告她维奥莱特堂亲
say that Cousin Violet
如果可以 本会把我们也都踢开
would have kept the rest of us away if she could.
别给我支招
Don't give me ideas.
你现在应该习惯这里的生活了吧
I suppose you've settled into the routine by this time.
对 我很喜欢这里
I think so. I like it here.
这里和贝斯沃特很不一样
It's quite a change from Bayswater.
但这改变很适合我
It's a change that suits me.
我没事的时候就会去看看庄园
In fact, I've been getting to know the estate when I've got time off.
我接下来想去湖北的树林里看看
I thought I'd look at the woods north of the lake then.
你愿意的话 我可以和你一起去
I'll come with you, if you like.
不 不必了
No, you're all right.
老实说 我想自己去
I like to walk on my own, if I'm honest.
我同意 安迪 去那儿很能放松身心
I agree with you, Andy, it's very liberating.
既然你这么说就算了
If you say so.
卡森先生 关于什么时候开始辞工
Mr Carson, I don't suppose there's any more news on
没其他消息吗
when you'll be serving notice?
没人会被直接扫地出门 我保证
Nobody's going to be flung into the road, I can assure you.
当然 我是说...我该着手找工作了吗
No, but I mean...should I start looking for another job?
总没坏处
How could it hurt?
至少你清楚在找到下家前
At least you know you won't be asked to leave
是不会被赶走的
until you've got somewhere to go.
我可不能确定
I don't know anything of the sort.
但你听到他说的了
But you heard him.
不 我只听到我现在是待宰鱼肉
No. What I heard is that I'm for the chop
过不了多久他们就会赶我走了
and they won't wait forever to make it come true.
-道斯先生 -莫斯利先生
- Mr Dawes... - Mr Molesley.
能借一步说话吗
Might I have a word?
没必要对我大呼小叫的 斯金纳先生
There's no point in shouting at me, Mr Skinner.
我们都想办一本人人爱看的杂♥志♥
I want what you want: a magazine people like to read.
我不懂你为什么发这么大火
I don't understand why you're so angry.
我只是提了点建议
I'm simply making suggestions.
很抱歉你这么觉得
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
我明天会去伦敦 到时候再细谈
I will be up tomorrow, so we can talk about it then,
但请在我到达之前保持冷静
but, please, try and keep calm until I get there.
再见
Goodbye.
我们该收拾一下了 孩子们马上要下来了
We should finish up. The children will be here in a minute.
刚是谁
Who was it?
斯金纳先生 跟往常一样
Mr Skinner in his usual form.
他讨厌我对社评的想法
He hates my ideas for the editorial,
他讨厌我对采访的建议
he hates my suggestions for interviews
他还讨厌我们刚拍的照片
and he hates the new photographs we've commissioned.
听起来他很不喜欢办杂♥志♥啊
Sounds as if he hates running a magazine.
说白了就是他讨厌我
He hates me. Let's leave it at that.
我明天得去趟伦敦
I'll have to go up to London,
真烦人 但该去还是得去
which is a nuisance, but there you are.
会议如何
How did the meeting go?
克拉克森医生想笼络你母亲去支持奶奶
Dr Clarkson wants to win your mother over to Granny's team.
-他能笼络得上吗 -不见得
- And will he? - I don't believe so.
他想能自己做主 也没什么不对
I suppose he likes being his own boss and who can blame him?
这公平吗
Is that fair?
我们有自己的医院一向是好事
It's always been a huge plus that we have our own hospital
他想保持现状
and he wants to retain it.
那你站哪边
So whose side are you on?
真希望我不用做决定
I wish I didn't have to decide.
-看谁来了 -你好 亲爱的
- Look who's down. - Hello, my darling.
今天过得怎样
How was your day?
我还没问今早那个男人是来干什么
I never asked what that man was here for this morning.
马尔顿今年推迟了肉畜展
Malton is holding a late fat stock show this year.
听起来不是什么大事
That sounds rather small beer.
-有必要大老远来一趟吗 -我想是的
- Is it worth the bother? - I think so.
毕竟我们有两头猪稳赢不输
Two of the pigs are proven winners after all.
我明天会去看看
I'm going to look at them tomorrow.
我们能去吗
Can we come?
当然可以
I don't see why not.
我去跟保姆说
I'll tell Nanny.
你想带他们去德鲁家的农场吗
You want to take them to the Drewes' farm?
你想来也可以啊
You can come with us if you like.
这主意好吗 安全吗
But is it a good idea? Is it safe?
别犯傻了 都说了你想来就来
Don't be such a ninny. I've said you can come if you want.
让他们见见玛丽戈德也好
It'll be nice for them to see Marigold.
但我得去伦敦了
But I have to be in London now.
我去吧
I'll go.
-肯定没事 -好刺♥激♥啊
- I'm sure it'll be fine. - How exciting!
我们去看下猪 然后直接回家
We'll all look at the pigs, then we'll come home.
-你一个人吗 -是的
- Are you on your own? - Looks like it.
我有东西给你
Cos I've got something for you.
是吗 什么东西
Oh, yes? What's that, then?
你知道我早先去了村里
You know I went into the village earlier?
我去了趟村里的学校
I looked in at the school, while I was there.
继续说
Go on...
我跟校长说了你考试的事情
I spoke to the headmaster about your examination.
也就是泛谈了下考试
Well, about examinations in general, really.
总之
Anyway...
他建议 在我们定日子前
He suggested, before we fix a date,
你最好先看看前几年的老试题
you might like a go at some old papers from the last few years.
你是说别人出的真题吗
You mean real exams that people sat?
你真好
That was kind of you.
别谢我
Oh, don't thank me.
他带我过了一遍
He took me through them.
事实上还挺有意思的
In fact, it was really rather interesting.
我只希望梅森先生能安顿下来
I just wish Mr Mason was settled.
你要是通过了考试 就能更好地帮助他
If you passed your exams, you'd be in a better place to help him.
也许吧 但得先让他们肯听我说话
Maybe, but first, I've got to make them listen.
夫人当时也在 试图稳住新东家
Her Ladyship was there and she tried to calm the new owner down,
她肯定同情我们的处境
so she must be sympathetic.
黛西 我们只是下人
Daisy, we're servants.
我总得做点什么
I have to do something.
你有烦心事吗
Is anything the matter?
没有
No.
你现在自♥由♥了
I mean, you're free.
贝茨也自♥由♥了 不必再担惊受怕
Bates is free, the threat's gone away.
你应该笑容满面才是
I'd expect you to be wreathed in smiles
可你似乎情绪低落
but, instead, you seem rather cast down.
生活永远不简单 对吧 小姐
Life's never simple is it, milady?
你不想说不用告诉我的
You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to.
其实有些讽刺
It's almost funny really,
想想我曾经帮您做过的事
given the service I once performed for you.
您知道 我和贝茨先生一直想要孩子
You know Mr Bates and I have always wanted children...?
你们现在可以要了
And you'll have some now, I'm sure.
不 我要不了
No, I won't.
我好像不行
It seems I can't.
安娜 没有哪个女人
Anna, no woman living
遭受的情感折磨比你更多了
has been put through more of an emotional wringer than you.
你到现在一直没怀孕
It doesn't surprise me in the least
我一点都不惊讶
that you haven't got pregnant before now.
问题就在这儿 我能怀孕
That's the point, I can get pregnant,
我只是保不住孩子
I just can't keep it.
发生过几次了
And how many times has this happened?
两次 可能三次了
Two, maybe three.
我还是要说
Well, I still say
你的人生一直充满压力和担忧
your life has been so filled with stress and worry...
没关系 小姐
It's all right, milady.
我已经接受了
I'm used to the idea.
有些女人生不了孩子 我就是其中之一
Some women can't have children and I'm one of them.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表