剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
双方父母
By the two sets of parents.
真是浪漫
How romantic.
但你挺喜欢他吧
But you like him?
有没想过做别的事
You wouldn't ever want to find something else to do?
我不想离开布兰克斯特
I'd hate to leave Brancaster
而且我很喜欢彼得堂亲
and I'm very fond of Cousin Peter,
虽然他不喜欢乡下
even if he isn't a countryman.
他为人一身正派
He hasn't a nasty bone in his body.
我们晚上做什么
What are we doing this evening?
我还能和你共度晚上吗
Have I got your evening, too?
来我的公♥寓♥喝一杯吧 我带你看看
Come to my flat for a drink, I'll show it to you.
然后我们去别的地方 你来定
Then we can go somewhere else. You choose.
这安排有意思
What a racy plan.
很不幸 也没那么有意思
Not as racy as all that, worse luck.
但我想听听你的意见
But I'd like your opinion.
乐意奉上
And you shall have it.
查理又要赢了 他会很生气的
Charlie's going to beat him again. It infuriates him.
罗杰斯先生开车很厉害
Mr Rogers is a good driver.
我知道 可他们太冒险了
I know, but they take such risks.
我很讨厌 讨厌极了
I hate it. I just hate it.
慢速赛车是不存在的
There's no such thing as slow motor racing.
即便如此
Even so.
保险的爱也是不存在的
And there's no such thing as safe love.
真爱意味着给一个人伤害你的能力
Real love means giving someone the power to hurt you.
这个我是不会轻易让步的
Which I won't concede easily.
车子性能不错
She went well.
很完美 查尔斯 什么都不用改
She's perfect, Charles. Don't change a thing.
我发动比你晚
I think I started after you.
你还不服输呢
You're a bad loser!
-怎么样 -太快了
- Well? - How fast.
就是要这样
That is the general idea.
车子看起来性能不错
It looks like she handles well.
你会开它去布鲁克兰吗
Will you take her to Brooklands?
会的 还有其他赛事
Brooklands and other tracks.
我看这就是我的新车了 你说呢 查理
I think I've found my new car. What do you say, Charlie?
能赢我的 肯定是好车
Well, she must be good to beat me.
-能让你赢我的话 -我的确赢了 还会再赢
- If you did. - Oh, I did and I will again.
那我们该庆祝一下
Then we must celebrate.
卡特里克有一家酒馆
Well, there's a pub at Catterick.
我就不去了 我得回家
Not for me, I'm afraid. I have to go home.
那我们去吧
Let's go anyway.
好 我换好衣服就来
Okay. Just let me get changed.
让他开开心
Help him to enjoy it.
你不一定要嫁给他
You don't have to marry him,
但你得让他享受这一刻
but you do have to let him enjoy this moment.
你不紧张吗 换我肯定紧张
You're not nervous? Because I would be.
不会 我很期待
No. I'm looking forward to it.
我们会把你教成猪倌的
We'll make a pig man of you yet.
等我们进屋我借你几本书
I'll lend you some books when we go inside.
-书 -关于育种和饲养的
- Books? - On pig breeding and care.
得熟悉理论
You need to know the theory of it.
掌握知识有好处
You'll be glad of the knowledge.
这样工作起来更有逻辑
It makes the work more logical.
好了
Well, then.
-我们再联♥系♥ -谢谢
- We'll be in touch. - Thank you.
-还有几个 -就一个了
- How many more? - Just one.
埃德蒙斯小姐
Miss Edmunds.
叫她进来
Send her in.
您现在可以进去了
If you'd like to go in now.
请坐
Please sit down.
我在看你的诸多成就
I've been reading about your many achievements.
你是92年生的啊
I see you were born in '92.
我知道我做编辑似乎太年轻了
I know I might seem too young to be an editor,
但我是有经验的
but I do have experience.
我是想说我们是同年生的
I was just going to say we're born in the same year.
你看过我们最新一♥期♥的杂♥志♥吗
Er, have you seen a copy of our latest edition?
是我自己编辑的
I produced it, actually.
我们的编辑临时走了
Our editor had left, so
只能靠我和其他人一起来了
it was down to me and the rest of the office,
我们经历了可怕的一晚 总算完成了
and during one horror-filled night, we did it.
那您还用得着我吗
But then are you sure you need me?
是的 但我至少已经证明
Oh, I am. But I have at least proved
凭你的年纪也可以做编辑了
you're old enough to be an editor.
我就没问题
Because I was.
1♥8♥9♥2年似乎是好久以前了
1♥8♥9♥2 seems a million years ago now.
是另一个时代
Another time, another age.
这倒是值得探讨
That might be worth exploring.
维多利亚时代的孩子长成现代女人
Victorian babies grown into modern women.
以及她们为此付出的代价
And the price they've paid.
谢谢你 奥黛丽
Thank you, Audrey.
这茶真像样
Mmm, this is something like it.
我觉得你在这儿会过得很好的
I think you'll do well here.
我也这么觉得
So do I.
知道我盼望什么吗 我们黛西能住这儿
And you know what I wish? That our Daisy would live here.
你还是可以在大宅工作 但跟我一起住家里
You can still work at the big house, but make a home with me.
-这行吗 -怎么了
- I don't know. - What is it?
就二十分钟的路嘛 有什么
A 20-minute walk? What's that?
我得考虑一下
I'll have to think about it.
换我就不用想 这地方对我简直像天堂
I wouldn't have to think long. This place is like heaven to me.
你十♥八♥年♥来都住在城里
You never set foot off a pavement for 18 years,
现在就一心扑在农耕养猪上了
and now it's all harvests and pig farming.
不是每个人都适合自己出生的地方
Well, not everyone's right for what they're born to.
是啊 这就是我说的书
Very true. These are the books I spoke of.
主要还得从工作中学习
You'll learn most from the work, I know,
但这能打打基础
but, er, they'll give you a grounding.
-如果你是真想做 -是的
- If you're serious. - I am.
还要点什么吗 再来杯茶吧
Now, what else can I give you? Another cup of tea, why not?
那不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
妈妈爸爸和伊迪丝姨妈都不在
I'm afraid Mummy, and Daddy, and Aunt Edith are all away,
你们只能将就下外婆和阿驴了
so you must make do with Granny and Donk.
维奥蕾特祖外婆是印第安人吗
Is Granny Violet a Red Indian?
为什么这么说啊
Why on earth do you say that?
保姆说她怒气冲冲[开战]
Nanny said she was on the war path.
来看看我给你找的书
Come and look at these books I've put out for you.
这是我和阿驴去过的一些地方
These are some of the places Donk and I have visited.
张伯伦的办公室来电
Chamberlain's office rang
确认他周五会来吃饭
to confirm that he is dining here on Friday.
真希望他不来
I wish he weren't.
但你会纠集抵抗方吧
But you'll line up the opposition?
当然 我已经安排了
Certainly. I already have.
真是烦人
What a nuisance it is.
妈妈可输不起
Mama is not a good loser.
她是输得太少了
She's had so little experience.
你就不能放手 让事情自然发展吗
You couldn't just back off and let the cards fall as they may.
罗伯特 三十年来
Robert, for 30 years,
我一直努力随你母亲的心意
I've striven to let your mother have her own way
但这事太重要了
but this is too important.
我能理解她的动机是高尚的
I appreciate that her motives are honourable,
但如果她耽误了别人的性命 那动机就无所谓了
but that's not enough when she's damaging people's lives.
如果我能说你病了 那就可以取消晚宴
We can cancel, if I'm allowed to say you're ill.
我没病得那么重 她也只会另找一天
I'm not ill enough, and she'd only rearrange it.
她显然是能随意摆布张伯伦
She can obviously get Chamberlain to do whatever she wants,
天知道是怎么做到的
though heaven knows why.
这是什么
What's this?
那是埃及的斯芬克斯 亲爱的
That's the Sphinx, darling. In Egypt.
-什么 -斯芬克斯
- What? - The Sphinx.
一个从不泄露秘密的生物
A creature of secrets that she never reveals.
就像维奥蕾特祖外婆
Rather like Granny Violet.
你周五什么时候去
What time will you get there, on Friday?
不到八点吧
Well, not much before eight.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表