剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I just hope you will be kind enough to give me sufficient warning.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
好让我在被赶走前找到下家
So I may find myself alternative employment, before I am cast out.
斯普拉特
Oh, Spratt...
你显然是做了噩梦当成真的了
You have clearly had a bad dream and are confusing it with reality.
夫人的幽默总让人振奋
Your Ladyship's humour is always a tonic, but
但这事对我颇为重要
it is a matter of some importance to me.
我真是完全听不懂你的话
If you were talking in Urdu, I couldn't understand you less.
丹可小姐告诉了我
Miss Denker has broken the news
这里和大宅都要裁员
that the households, here and at the Abbey, are to be reduced.
-是吗 -我觉得您恐怕
- Has she? - I do not see how you could manage
离不开厨娘 女佣和丹可小姐
without a cook, a housemaid or Miss Denker,
这样我便是唯一裁员的人选了
which leaves me as the only candidate for removal.
据说是有很多人没有管家
Well, I believe many people live without butlers. So I'm told.
是啊 我只求您提前给我个信儿
Exactly. And all I ask is some warning when my time is up.
交给我吧 斯普拉特 我会处理的
Well, leave this to me, Spratt. I will attend to it.
是 夫人
Your Ladyship.
我明天能去参加拍卖♥♥吗
So, can I go to the auction tomorrow?
梅森先生为什么要去啊 不会难过吗
Well, why does Mr Mason want to go, himself? Won't it make him sad?
我想他是怀旧 他认识那家人一辈子了
I think he's quite nostalgic. He's known the family all his life.
-他肯定会难过的 -所以我想帮忙
- But it's bound to be upsetting. - Which is why I want to help.
-我明白 -新东家也会去
- Oh, I see that. - And the new owners will be there.
当然 他们肯定会想买♥♥下很多东西
Of course they will. They'll want to buy a lot of stuff,
等他们住过去才有个样子
to make it convincing when they take over.
我们喝茶时就能回来 我还能做晚餐
We'll be back in time for tea, so I can do my work for dinner.
-你要怎么去啊 -我问斯塔克先生
- But how will you get there? - I've asked Mr Stark
能不能让我坐在哪辆车前面
if I can ride in the front of one of the cars.
你好大胆 卡森先生肯定不乐意
Well, you've got a nerve! Mr Carson won't like that.
就算卡森先生也不能事事如愿
Even Mr Carson can't always have it his own way.
玛丽小姐去了瑟斯克 小姐
Lady Mary's gone into Thirsk, miss,
我不清楚她什么时候能回来
and I don't know when she'll be back.
我可以转告她您来过 您是
Who shall I say has called?
我等她
I'll wait.
玛丽小姐未必何时能回来 没必要等吧
Lady Mary could be several hours, so there's no point in waiting.
-我还是等吧 -谢谢 莫斯利先生
- I will, all the same. - Thank you, Mr Molesley.
我来处理吧
I'll deal with this.
我不想无礼 小姐
I have no desire to be rude, miss,
但如果你想见玛丽小姐
but if you wish to see Lady Mary,
你还是做预约吧
I suggest you make an appointment.
怎么回事 卡森
What's going on? Carson?
不必担心 老爷 这位小姐就走了
Nothing to concern you, my Lord. This young lady is leaving.
不对 老爷 这事跟您大有关系
On the contrary, my lord, it will concern you quite a lot,
我等玛丽小姐已经等够了
cos I've waited for Lady Mary long enough.
天呐 真有异国情调
Oh, my dear, how exotic.
由一群英国作家 知识分子 艺术家组成
好像整个布卢姆茨伯里派的人都会
I expect to find the whole of the Bloomsbury Set
拿本书 坐在角落里
curled up in a corner with a book.
迈克尔还认识他们中好几个呢
Michael knew quite a few of them, actually.
我在这间屋子里结识了弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫
I met Virginia Woolf in this room,
还有林顿·斯特莱彻
and Lytton Strachey,
但他没有久留
although he didn't stay very long.
真希望我了解过你的格莱格森先生
I wish I'd known your Mr Gregson.
我们相互微笑致意 聊过天气
We smiled at each other and spoke about the weather,
但我们没好好谈过
but we never really talked.
有时候我觉得我得到了一小点幸福
Sometimes I feel I've been given one little bit of happiness,
也只能仅此而已了
and that will have to do.
今后 我的生活都是千篇一律了
From now on, my life will be all of a pattern.
怎么会 你有玛丽戈德
Nonsense. You have Marigold.
是啊
That's true.
您觉得我该怎么办
So, what do you think I should do?
你想在伦敦生活吗
Would you like a London life?
事实上 有生活我就满足了
The fact is, I'd like a life.
我不说伦敦的坏话
Well, I won't speak against London,
但别忘了 我没有孩子 乡下不是首选
but remember, I had no children to make a country life sensible.
而我的孩子我又不能认
Whereas I have a child I can't acknowledge.
伦敦人不那么好打听
People aren't so curious in London.
是啊 他们根本不在意
No. They couldn't care less.
这不正好吗
Isn't that a relief?
而且这里有博物馆 画廊 剧院
And then there's the museums and galleries and theatre.
人们总说这些
People always talk of such things,
但一般都是有朋友来访才去
but one only ever goes when friends come to stay.
-你火车什么时候 -是啊 我们该走了
- When's your train? - You're right. We should go.
问题就是 你的未来何在
But the question remains. What is your future?
留在唐顿 受玛丽的冷嘲热讽
Hanging around Downton, being sniped at by Mary?
做慈善 出游 做出版 究竟是什么
Charity work? Travelling? Publishing? What?
问题就是 我不知道
Well, that's the problem. I don't know.
我真是不知道
I just don't know.
-我替您照应着来着 -怎么 有什么事
- I've been watching out for you. - Why? What is it?
有个很讨厌的年轻女人来找您了
A young woman of most unappealing aspect has been asking for you.
-是叫贝文吗 -我就知道她是麻烦人物
- Was her name Bevan? - I knew she was trouble.
她可能会给我惹麻烦 但也是因为我自己犯傻
She may cause trouble for me, but only because I've been foolish.
我们都会犯傻 小姐
Oh, we can all be foolish, My Lady.
卡森 总有一天 我会做一件
You know, Carson, some day there'll be something I've done
连你都瞧不起的事
that even you will condemn me for.
-恐怕不会 -她说什么时候再来了吗
- I doubt that very much. - Did she say if she'll be back?
她没走 我想赶她走的 但是...
She never left. I tried to get her to go, but -
-她人呢 -在书房♥ 跟老爷在一起
- Where is she now? - In the library, with His Lordship.
-爸爸 我不知道她跟您说了什么 -实话
- Papa, I don't know what this person has told you... - Only the truth.
但希望您不是要为我给她钱
..But I hope you're not giving her any money. Not on my account.
拿着走吧 记住 敢说一句
Take it and go. And remember, one word...
你真是走运
Aren't you the lucky one?
不过我想你一向走运吧
But then I suppose you always are.
-她说了什么 -不少了
- What did she say? - Enough.
我对托尼·吉利安姆十分失望
I find I'm most disappointed in Tony Gillingham.
不必
Don't be.
他是想跟我结婚的
He wanted us to get married.
我们同居一周是他说服我的策略
Our week in sin was just part of his plan to persuade me.
那你为什么拒绝了
Then why did you say no?
因为说到底 他不合适
Because, when it came to it, he wasn't right.
至少不合适我
At least, not for me.
你就没想过乔治吗
And you didn't think of George?
当然 我想过你们所有人
Of course I did. I thought of all of you.
但我想确定
I just needed to be sure.
毕竟你是个寡妇
I suppose you were a widow, after all,
不是什么小姑娘了
and not a deb in her first season.
但您父母始终不会如此
But it's still not the way your parents would have behaved.
未必
Oh, I don't know...
如果你相信如今关于英王爱德华时代的那些故事的话
If you believe what they write about the Edwardians these days.
你本打算怎么处理贝文小姐
What were you planning to do with Miss Bevan?
我不想受人勒索 这我知道
I wasn't going to be blackmailed - I know that.
所以我大概会让她去公布消息 受人谴责吧
So I suppose I'd have let her publish and be damned.
这对托尼和梅布尔太不公了
Rather tough on Tony and Mabel.
总之 我早上会打电♥话♥给银行
Anyway, I'll telephone the bank in the morning
还您的一千镑
and return your thousand pounds.
我给了她五十镑
I gave her 50 pounds,
这是她承认敲诈的签字书
and here's her signed confession to blackmail.
这您怎么做到的
How did you manage that?
我说她要么拿这五十镑
I told her she could either have 50 pounds,
并签字画押
on condition of signing,
否则就空手而归 我会向警♥察♥举报她
or leave with nothing and be reported to the police.
但您怎么知道她不会再来
But...how do you know she won't be back?
我说 如果事情见报 或者她再来
I said, if anything were published or if we ever see her face again,
我就用这封信起诉她
I'd use it and she'd be prosecuted.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
我亲爱的爸爸转眼变成了马基雅弗利[意大利政♥治♥家]
My darling Papa transformed into Machiavelli at a touch.
真是奇迹不止
Will wonders never cease?
这是夸我吗
Is that a compliment?
您还是付了五十镑 我得还您
You're still out of pocket, 50 quid. I must repay it.
不必 这钱花的值
No need. It was money well spent.
-什么意思 -我知道我的长女
- Why? - To learn that my eldest child
不再是小孩子了 有能力运作庄园
is a child no more and quite tough enough to run this estate.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表