剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I suggest we part company once and for all.
这下好了 他走了
I've done it. He's gone.
走了才好
Good riddance.
干得好
And well done.
但现在怎么办
But what happens now?
我们明天之前得赶出来
We have to get it out by tomorrow.
凌晨四点前要把校对稿送去印刷
We have to get the proofs to the printers by 4am.
-您不会是要自己做吧 -怎么不行
- You can't mean to do it yourself. - Why not?
我才不要被那个又胖又任性的暴君打败
I refuse to be defeated by a petulant and overweight tyrant.
我像平常那样把文章挑好
I'll lay out the articles as usual.
七点了
It's seven o'clock.
我们还有九个小时
Which means we have nine hours.
最好备些咖啡
We'd better get some coffee on and...
糟了
Crikey!
我马上回来
I won't be long.
把复印件整理好
Keep getting the copy together.
-需要帮助吗 女士 -我很快就走
- May I help you, madam? - I won't be long.
真的很抱歉 相信我
I'm so, so sorry. But, believe me,
你要是了解内情肯定会原谅我的
if you knew what I'm living through, you'd forgive me.
不管怎样都原谅你了
I forgive you anyway.
但是我们今天不能一起喝酒了
The thing is, I can't have a drink.
我也很想 但真的不行
I'd love to, but I can't.
我的编辑一气之下走人了
My editor has walked out.
明早四点之前
I have to get the magazine
还得把杂♥志♥送去印刷
to the printers by four in the morning.
破晓之前就只能吃三明治喝咖啡和工作了
So it's sandwiches and coffee and work until dawn.
好吧
All right.
你人真好 谢谢你
You're a darling. Thank you.
你要是再来伦敦一定给我来电♥话♥
Do telephone me if and when you're up in London again.
不是 我是说好吧 我跟你一起去
No, I meant all right, I'll come with you.
跟我去哪
Come with me where?
去办公室
Back to the office.
我会煮咖啡 还能端三明治
I can make coffee. I can fetch sandwiches.
我还能帮忙搬纸张
I can...carry bits of paper around.
我们走吧
Shouldn't we get going?
你没约人吃晚饭吗
Aren't you having dinner somewhere?
我以为你是有约才没邀我吃晚饭
I thought that's why you hadn't suggested it.
不 我以为你不会愿跟我一起用餐
No, I didn't think you'd accept dinner.
本想喝酒时再问你
I planned to ask you halfway through the drink.
好吧 那我们该回去了
Right, well, we should get back.
所以这只是战争的起因
So it's just the causes of the war.
两场战争的起因
Both wars.
西班牙和奥地利两国的王位继承
The Spanish succession and the Austrian succession.
要相互比较
You're comparing them.
别忘了 要简单明了
Don't forget. Keep it simple and straightforward.
怎么了
What is it?
不知道该不该告诉你
I don't know if I should tell you.
要紧的话就告诉我 不是就算了
Tell me if it's important. Don't if it's not.
可能很重要
It might be.
我去书房♥上茶的时候
When I was serving tea in the library,
听他们说德鲁家要搬出紫杉农场了
I heard them say that the Drewes are giving up Yew Tree Farm.
原来她是这么打算的
That's what she was thinking!
夫人知道他们要解约了
Her Ladyship knew they were going to hand in the lease.
她还在犹豫到底说还是不说
She couldn't decide whether to say anything!
别这么快下结论
Don't jump the gun.
我知道她有主意了 我说过的
No. I knew she'd had an idea. I said it!
你太让我高兴了
You've made me so happy!
梅森先生正需要这种好消息
This is just the tonic Mr Mason needs.
但还没板上钉钉
But it's not definite yet.
我会转告他还没定论
I'll say that. I'll tell him that.
但他还是会很高兴的
But he'll be made up.
谁啊
Who's that?
后门有人
Somebody at the back door.
别管了 波特太太会应门的
Never mind. Mrs Porter can answer it.
估计是送货的
It's probably a delivery.
都这个点了
At this time?
威利斯先生 有何贵干
Mr Willis, what brings you here?
很抱歉这么晚过来
I'm sorry to call so late.
但我有要事要找你
But I've had an enquiry which concerns you.
我听着呢
I'm all ears!
斯普拉特先生 你认识瓦利·斯特恩先生吗
Mr Spratt, do you know a Mr Wally Stern?
是的 他是我外甥
Yes, he's my sister's son.
他在约克监狱服刑
He's been serving time in York prison.
丹可小姐真有必要留下吗
Is it absolutely necessary for Miss Denker to be present?
解解闷嘛
Killjoy.
接下来就要询问她
She'll be questioned next.
何必叫她离开呢
So what's the point in asking her to leave?
谢谢您 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
我知道我不幸外甥目前的状况
I'm aware of the present situation of my unfortunate nephew.
但恐怕不是目前的状况了
Not the present situation, I'm afraid.
斯特恩先生最近越狱了
Mr Stern recently absconded from prison.
他正在逃亡中
He's currently on the run.
有个符合他特征的人
Someone answering his description
被这一带的人看到了
has been seen in this neighbourhood.
自然 我们想问问他有没有联络您
Naturally, we wondered if he'd tried to make contact.
没联络我 警长 没有
Not with me, Sergeant, no.
丹可小姐 你有什么要补充的吗
Miss Denker, can you add anything?
没有
No.
没有什么事让您觉得
Nothing that leads you to suppose a man
有人来过这里吗
was hanging around the house?
恐怕没有 警长
I'm afraid not, Sergeant.
或许是看错了呢
Perhaps the identification was a mistake.
他长得很特别吗
Is he very distinctive to look at?
也不算 挺普通的
Not very. Quite ordinary, in fact.
好吧
All right.
那就这样了
Well, that would seem to be that.
我走了
I'll say goodbye.
当然 如果他企图联络你
Of course, if he tries to get in touch...
我们马上告诉您
We'll be on to you in a moment.
真抱歉 不知道他为什么非扯上你
I'm sorry. I don't know why he wanted to drag you into it.
你们家真有趣 斯普拉特先生
What an interesting family you have, Mr Spratt.
比起来我家可太无趣了
Mine are quite dull by comparison.
我好多年没见着他了
I haven't seen him for years.
我替你姐姐难过
It's your sister I feel sorry for.
-她根本不该遭这份罪 -当然
- She has done nothing to deserve it. - Of course not.
我只有一个问题
I do have one question though.
什么问题
What's that?
你把他安置在盆栽棚后
After you put him up in the potting shed,
他安全逃走了吗
did he get away safely?
-什么主题 -艾特莫夫人的化装舞会
- What's the idea? - Lady Eltham's costume ball.
我无法判断哪个客人更重要
I can't decide which guests are the most important.
管那个呢 选衣服最美 脸蛋最漂亮的
Never mind that. Best clothes and prettiest faces.
没人在乎别的
Nobody cares about anything else.
-地址你知道 -嗯
- You have the address. - Yes.
他们在等你了
They're waiting for you.
他该有的都有了
He's got everything he needs.
-交给布伦特先生 -是 小姐
- Put it into Mr Brent's hands. - Yes, ma'am.
-我再给您拿点咖啡 -那太好了
- I'll get you some more coffee. - Would you?
-你做到了 -我们做到了
- Well, you did it. - We did it.
我很感激你
I really am so grateful.
你现在是编辑了吗
Are you an editor now?
这在你们这行算是血的洗礼吗
Does this count in your profession as a sort of baptism of blood?
我不知道接下来会怎么样
I don't know what will happen next.
但很高兴能知道如果需要 我能做到
But it's nice to know I can do it if I have to.
确实是这样
You certainly can.
但我暂时不会做的
I won't though. Not yet.
我会找人来负责
I'll put someone in charge as a caretaker.
然后再做考虑
Then I'll think.
说到底 最重要的问题是
In the end, the big question must be
你是要住乡下还是城里
are you a country woman or a townie?
没那么简单
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表