剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
等张伯伦先生到时
I want to be in possession of the room
我得能控制局面
by the time Mr Chamberlain arrives.
天呐
Oh, dear!
有坏消息吗
Bad news?
天呐
Oh, dear...
如果我知道是坏消息就不会给捎来了
I wouldn't have brought it if I'd known.
斯普拉特 请叫丹可过来一趟
Er, Spratt, would you ask Denker to come up here please?
当然 夫人
Of course, m'lady.
你好激动啊
You're quite agitated.
丹可做了出格的事
Denker has disgraced herself.
那你得烦恼死了
Well, how distressing for you.
那倒不是
It's not that so much.
只是我得新找个女仆了
It means I shall have to find a new maid.
是啊 好个惩罚
Yes, I see. A real punishment.
夫人
M'lady?
你真的说克拉克森医生背信弃义了吗
Is it true you called Doctor Clarkson a traitor?
什么 不会吧 丹可
What? Surely not? Denker?
我只是觉得他对夫人您太过分了
I just thought he'd behaved very badly towards your ladyship.
你根本不该对我的朋友有任何看法
It is not your place even to have opinions of my acquaintance.
更别说表达出来了
Let alone express them.
他现在总不能算是夫人的朋友了吧
He can't claim your friendship now?
他背叛了您啊
Not when he's turned against you!
如果我跟每个
If I withdrew my friendship
与我不和的人都断交
from everyone who had spoken ill of me,
我的联络簿就空了
my address book would be empty.
是啊 但是
Yes, but surely...
一位女仆居然当街侮辱一位医生
For a lady's maid to insult a physician in the open street!
你是小说看多了 丹可
You've read too many novels, Denker.
电影看多了
You've seen too many moving pictures.
我是替您说话啊
I was sticking up for you.
为此 我会在推荐信里说你性情温和
And for that, I will write a tepid character,
这或许能帮你在其他地方找到工作
which may enable you to find employment elsewhere.
但你必须离开这个家
But from this house, you must go, forthwith.
但是 夫人
But m'lady...
你今晚还能留下 但明天必须走
You may stay tonight, but you must go tomorrow.
去吧
Go!
你确定吗 我认为
Are you sure? I can't believe
克拉克森医生绝不会希望她丢了工作
Doctor Clarkson could wish her to lose her position.
那他就不该寄信来
Then he shouldn't have sent it.
我们既然释放了战争这条恶犬 就得紧随其脚步
When we unleash the dogs of war, we must go where they take us.
抱歉 人好多
Sorry about that. There was rather a queue.
这里受欢迎 是个好迹象
It's popular. That's a good sign.
你不知道这里吗
Oh, you don't know the place?
你会笑我的 但我几乎从未来过酒馆
You'll laugh at me, but I've hardly ever been in a public house.
马修不怎么来酒馆
Matthew wasn't really a pub man
爸爸每年能去一次
and Papa goes into the Grantham Arms
格兰瑟姆旅馆 跟佃户们喝酒
about once a year to have a drink with the tenants.
那我的生活要糙多了
Well, I'm afraid my life is an altogether rougher affair.
我知道了
Consider me warned.
车不错吗
So the car's a success?
我本来不太确定 但的确不错
Well, I wasn't convinced it would be, but it is.
你哪天一定得试试
You must have a go sometime.
希望你是真心的
I hope that's a real offer.
我不知道你这么想开 汤姆 冲
You know, I didn't realise you were so keen, Tom. Blast!
你刚刚就能开的
You could have driven her today.
你知道我刚到唐顿时是个司机吧
You know I came to Downton as a chauffeur?
玛丽告诉我了
Oh, Mary told me.
但并不是每个司机都真心爱车的
But then, not every chauffeur has a real love of cars.
这倒是
That's true enough.
告诉你前两天谁还说起你了
Oh, I'll tell you who was talking about you the other day.
艾弗林·奈皮尔
Evelyn Napier.
-他怎么样 -挺好
- Oh, how is he? - He's well.
还单身 我猜还想着你呢
Still single, of course, and, I suspect, still pining for you.
那是不会有结果的 不过我是挺喜欢他
He will pine in vain, but I'm very fond of him.
美丽女子多无情
La Belle Dame sans Merci.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 玛丽小姐知道自己的心意
It means Lady Mary knows what she's about.
这样 你下次再南下
Tell you what, next time you're down south,
我们一起去吃饭吧
why don't we all have dinner?
好啊
I'd love that.
-你真有意思 -怎么了
- You are funny. - What do you mean?
你们老是找借口见面
The way you have to keep making reasons for why you'll meet.
你要看他开车 你要跟朋友吃饭
You to watch him drive cars, you to have dinner with a friend.
为什么不能说 "我很想多跟你处处
Why can't you just say, "I'd love to spend more time with you,
什么时候方便"
when can we do it?"
瞧 他虽然被我们同化了一些
You see? He may have assimilated in some ways,
但还是跟按规矩办事作对
but he still fights playing by the rules.
那是什么
What are those?
没听见你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
梅森先生借了我些书
Mr Mason's lent me some books
是关于养猪农耕的
on pig-rearing and farming, generally.
我要去帮忙养猪
I'm going to help with the pigs.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
你先读哪本啊
Which will you start with?
红的吧
The red one, I think.
红的 谁写的
The "Red one." Who's it by?
FJ·康奈尔
FJ Connell.
你了解他吗
Does that mean anything to you?
不怎么了解
Not a lot.
这一定是我见过的格调最高的房♥间了
This must be the most sophisticated room I've ever been in.
那都是迈克尔的格调
The taste is all Michael's.
他很有艺术气息 很聪明
He was very artistic and very clever.
你要住这里吗
So, are you going to live here?
我想我会更经常来这儿住
I think I'll live here more.
我想在唐顿之外建立自己的生活
I'd like a life away from Downton.
因为你喜欢伦敦吗
Because you like London?
房♥子 庄园
Well, the house, the estate,
都是玛丽的了 爸爸都没意识到
they're all Mary's now, more than Papa realises.
我该沿着自己的方向开拓了
It's time for me to strike out in my own direction,
而不是跟着玛丽
not just dawdle in Mary's wake.
你这次什么时候回家
When do you go home this time?
明天 我来办的事已经办好
Tomorrow. My work is done here.
我找到了编辑 而且我家周五
I've found my new editor and we've got a government minister
要接待一位大臣 我们得好好准备了
coming for dinner on Friday, so we're all on parade.
真有派头啊
That's very swanky.
-你父亲关心政事吗 -完全不
- Is your father political? - Not at all.
是我祖母请他来的
It's my grandmother who's invited him.
厉害
How impressive!
她是厉害
She is rather.
我们走吧
Shall we go?
我喜欢巴黎咖啡厅
I love the Cafe de Paris.
你怎么知道选那儿的
How did you know to choose it?
我就知道我们喜好会相同
I knew we'd love the same things.
天呐 太好了
God, what a relief.
我还担心我是在奢求
I thought I might be pushing my luck.
不会
Oh, no.
你早猜到我多喜欢你了吧
I suppose you've guessed how much I like you.
你并不了解我
You don't know me.
我对你的了解足以让我
I know you enough to think about you
在分离时一直想着你
all the time when we're apart.
这话真动听
That's very sweet.
当然 我没什么能给你的
Of course, I haven't much to offer.
你有很多优势
You have a great deal to offer
我不知道我是不是配得上你
and I am not sure I'm worthy of it,
但我们现在就好好享用一顿晚餐
but for now let's just enjoy a good dinner
开心地跳跳舞吧
and some dancing.
我没意见
No arguments here.
-今天挺顺利 -是的
- So it was a good day? - Oh, yes.
这可怜人经历了煎熬总算有个好结局
A happy ending to a trying time for the poor man.
黛西为他全力争取呢
Daisy fought well in his cause.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表