剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
希望你已经把信丢了
I hope you've thrown away that letter.
还没呢
No, not yet.
我觉得你该丢掉
I think you should.
我不知道 我得想想
I don't know. I have to think.
想什么
Think about what?
你不会关心的
Nothing that would interest you.
你怎么知道我会关心什么
You don't know what might interest me.
我正想跟你谈这个 巴罗先生
Well, that's rather what I want to talk about, Mr Barrow.
要我们先退下吗 卡森先生
Do you want us to leave you to it, Mr Carson?
如果你们不介意
If you wouldn't mind.
希望您不是想拿那个打我
I hope you're not planning to hit me with that.
不 但我也不兜圈子了 巴罗先生
No. But I will not beat about the bush either, Mr Barrow.
有人说 你似乎和
Someone has reported that you seem
安迪私下建立了关系
to have a private understanding with Andrew.
不会又提这茬吧
Not this again.
我本可能不怎么会多想
I might not have given it much mind,
但我昨晚很晚时在楼上
but I was upstairs last night quite late,
看到了他离开你的房♥间
and I saw him leave your room.
卡森先生 我要在这家干多久
Mr Carson, how long do I have to work in this house before
才能获得一点信任
I am given any credit?
好吧
That is all very well,
但他是个易受影响的年轻人
but we are talking about a vulnerable young man,
我必须为他好
and I must look to his welfare.
是啊 那么如果我担♥保♥说
Yes. And if I were to give you my word of honour that
我们之间没有发生任何您不会赞同的事呢
nothing took place of which you would disapprove?
如果我能确认就好了
If I could just be sure.
这么多年了 我的话还是不算数吗 卡森先生
So my word is still not good enough, Mr Carson, after so many years?
如果能算数就好了
I only wish it were.
老天爷 真让我吃惊
Golly, Moses. You astound me.
全部是门票所得吗
And all from the sale of tickets?
是不少钱啊
It's a great deal of money.
我们不能定期开放大宅吗
I don't suppose we could open the house on a regular basis?
-做慈善吗 -不是 作为收入
- For charity, you mean? - No, for us.
维持大宅要花不少钱 而现下
Well, the house costs a ton of money to run, and at the moment,
它本身又不能产生任何收入
it doesn't raise a penny towards washing its own face.
你不是说真的吧 汤姆
Tell me you're not being serious, Tom.
卖♥♥门票让人来我们家里乱看
To charge money so people can come and snoop around our home?
这主意真让人反感
What a revolting suggestion.
-是挺让人担心的 -好吧
- It is rather a frightful idea. - All right.
但将来有一天 我们可能
There may come a day when we simply can't
将再无法无视这么一笔唾手可得的丰厚收入
ignore such a large source of income at our fingertips.
希望那时候我早不在了
Hopefully when I am dust.
不过汤姆和伊泽贝尔说得对
Still, Tom and Isobel were right.
大家都想知道住在这里是什么样
People are curious about what it's like to live here.
也有点悲哀啊
Which is sad in a way.
-为什么 -说明我们的生活方式很怪
- Why? - Because it means our way of life is something strange,
要排队买♥♥票 来看个新鲜
something to queue up and buy a ticket to see,
像博物馆的展品 马戏团的胖夫人
a museum exhibit, a fat lady in the circus.
这么成功的一天 你当然要浇一盆冷水
Trust you to cast a pall of doom over our successful day.
有个孩子逃离了母亲身边 钻进我屋子里来
I had a visitor, a child who'd escaped his mother.
他觉得我们住这儿是疯了
He thought we were mad to live here
明明可以住在更舒服的正常房♥子里
when we could be so comfy in a normal house.
我可不要听
Oh, I refuse to listen.
卡劳利一家就该住在唐顿庄园
Downton Abbey is where the Crawleys belong.
希望我们能尽可能久地住这里
I hope we'll stay as long as we can.
但我们应该都明白我们不能一直住下去
But I suppose we all realise it may not last forever.
这是懦弱的话
Oh, this is weakling talk.
幸好我和乔治比你们坚强多了
Thankfully George and I are made of sterner stuff than the lot of you.
这是不假 我相信
That, I'm sure, is quite true.
我们不会离开的
And we are not going anywhere.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表