剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I would've said a companion.
你也没打算陪他
Which you are not prepared to be.
那这栋宅子呢
And what of this house?
你会为了摆脱他 离开这里吗
Will you surrender it to be free of him?
默顿伯爵死后 她不会想住在卡温汉姆的
She won't want to live at Cavenham after Lord Merton's death.
她这样的女人会感到很孤单的
It would be lonely for a woman like her.
可天知道 你这样的女人
But, by heaven, I bet it won't be too lonely
就不会感到太孤单了
for a woman like you.
我看他们得把你拽出去
I expect they'll have to drag you out
而你会抓着门框不放 把指甲都抓断了
as you break your fingernails catching at the door case.
那么就是了
So, there we have it.
你想找个免费的保姆
You want a free nurse
把那烦人的老头从你手中接过去
to take her tiresome old man off your hands.
你真是个狠心的小姑娘 是吧
You're a cruel, little Miss, aren't you?
要不是我那么讨厌拉瑞 我会为他难过的
I'd feel sorry for Larry, if I didn't dislike him so much.
我就当您没说过这话了 但您该走了
I shall forget you said that, but you should go now.
否则 我们今后见面时就要尴尬了
Much more, and we may feel awkward when we meet.
而我们肯定还要见面的
Which we are bound to do.
我看未必 克鲁克山小姐
I think not, Miss Cruikshank.
我会尽量避免的
Not if I see you first.
你们可能知道了
Er, as you may have gathered,
主人家下周有三天不在家
the family will be away for three days next week,
所以如果有谁想休息一下
so if any of you feel you're owed some time off,
就休假吧 但要先和我说一声
perhaps you could take it then. Er, but clear it with me first.
我打了广♥告♥了 明天早上就会刊登出来
I've put in the advertisement. It'll be out in the morning.
-那你耐心等着就好了 -怎么回事
- So, now you just have to be patient. - What's this?
帕特莫太太准备迎接旅馆的第一批客人了
Mrs Patmore is ready for her first visitors to the guest house.
-真够快的 -是啊 我也这么说
- That was quick. - Yeah, just what I said.
-我真紧张 -别傻了
- I've got butterflies. - Oh, don't be silly.
等他们去了伦敦 我会过去看看
I'll go over to check it all when they're in London.
如果你想 我可以陪你去
Oh, I'll come with you if you like.
大家休息都有事干 就我没有
Everyone has something to do on their free days, except me.
我们知道你该干什么 巴罗先生
We know what you've got to do, Mr Barrow.
是啊 卡森先生
Yes, Mr Carson.
真是出乎意料啊
Well! If that doesn't just take the biscuit.
你打算告诉我吗
Are you going to tell me or not?
她刚决定要不辞而别
She's only decided to up sticks
坐船去法国南部
and set sail for the South of France.
-什么时候 -那边家里下周要去伦敦看赛车
- When? - The family are in London next week for the racing,
她想趁他们不在时动身
so she wants to leave while they're away.
-她不能这样 -不能吗
- She can't do that! - No?
或许你可以上去告诉她
Well, perhaps you'll pop up and tell her.
-我就不用收拾行李了 -你会怎么样
- Save me packing. - What happens to you?
你以为呢 我和她一起去
What do you think? I go with her.
在克鲁瓦塞特大道上漫步
I don't know - strolling along the Croisette,
在朱翁雷班[法国滨海度♥假♥区♥]用餐
dining in Juan-les-Pins.
-还是可以承受的 -那我呢
- It's a burden I can bear. - And what about me?
你就待在这儿 收集邮票
You stay here, sticking in stamps.
那她打算趁他们不在 偷偷溜走吗
And so, she's going to sneak off while they're away from home?
我的夫人才不会偷偷溜走 谢谢
My Lady doesn't sneak, thank you very much.
要有什么偷偷摸摸的事 也是你来干
If there's any sneaking to be done, I'll leave it to you.
得走了 好多事要做呢
Must go. So much to do.
是挺麻烦 但我也没办法
It's a nuisance, but I can't help it.
两场晚宴 都不太隆重
Two dinners, neither very grand,
-还有去布鲁克兰看比赛的衣服 -好 夫人
- and clothes for Brooklands. - Very good, My Lady.
很抱歉你没兴趣 我可期待了
I'm sorry if you're not keen. I am.
我只是担心塔伯特先生会抱太大希望
I just worry about getting Mr Talbot's hopes up.
我对他很好奇
Well, I'm curious about the fellow.
我很喜欢他
Listen, I like him a lot,
但我看一个职业赛车手
but I don't believe a professional driver
身家平平 不会让她幸福的
with very little to look forward to will make her happy.
或许会适合茜玻 但不适合玛丽
Sybil, maybe. But not Mary.
问题就是 他到底哪里吸引玛丽了
Well, that's the whole point. What's he got that fascinates Mary
托尼有大♥片♥土地和耀眼的头衔 都无法打动玛丽
when poor old Tony's rolling acres and glistening coronet didn't.
你会说是性吸引力 可凭玛丽的理性应该不会
You'll say sex-appeal, but isn't Mary too sensible?
我们的女儿性格很矛盾
We have a very contrary daughter.
不管怎么说 我还没看过赛车
Anyway, I've never been motor racing.
塔伯特先生会安排的 你可以帮忙准备野餐
Mr Talbot will fix it. You can help with the picnic,
但你得坐火车去了
but you'll have to take the train.
车上位置不够
There won't be any room in the cars.
贝茨先生很期待
Mr Bates is looking forward to it.
-我也想期待 -您可以不用去的
- I wish I was. - You don't have to go, you know.
我得去 赛车是他的一部分 我总得接受
I think I do. It's part of him, and I must get used to it.
听起来挺认真啊
That sounds serious.
你不赞同吗
I suppose you don't approve.
-这轮不到我说 小姐 -但你赞同吗
- It's not for me to say, m'lady. - But do you approve?
塔伯特先生似乎是个好人
Mr Talbot seems a nice gentleman.
但我不确定你们的生活方式合得来
I'm just not sure his life and your life fit together.
-无意冒犯 小姐 -没事
- I don't mean to offend you, m'lady. - I'm not offended.
我能明白你的意思 所以觉得困扰
I'm troubled because I understand what you mean.
-人们常说异性相吸 -相吸是没错
- They do say that opposites attract. - Yes, they attract.
但能一起美满生活吗
But do they live happily ever after?
我待会儿就上去了
I think I'll go up in a minute.
他要考的是常识 你要怎么复习啊
How do you revise if he's testing your general knowledge?
你要么知道 要么就不知道嘛
Surely, you'll either know it or you won't.
-但我就想做点准备 -这对你很重要吗
- I just feel I have to do something. - Is it so important to you?
重要的是我不会像个傻瓜一样
It's important I don't feel a fool.
-你不是傻瓜 我才是 -为什么这么说
- You're not a fool. I'm the fool. - Why do you say that?
因为我还是不知道该怎么处理科伊尔的事
Because I still can't decide what to do about Coyle.
我不懂你为什么还没决定
I don't know why not.
要是我当时出庭作了证可能就没事了
Maybe if I'd given evidence in court,
但我没出庭
but that never happened
如夫人所说 感觉事情还没完
and as Her Ladyship said, "The story feels unfinished."
听起来你是打算去了
You sound as if you're going.
我得确定他没法再掌控我了
I need to be sure he has no power over me any more.
你做出决定时能告诉我吗
Will you tell me when you decide?
黛西说你想帮忙时
When Daisy said you'd like to help,
我还想你能不能了解下书上没有的最新知识
I wondered if you could bring the books up to date a bit.
或者干些体力活儿
Or tackle some of the heavy stuff?
抱走猪仔前我一个人都忙得来
Oh, there's nothing I can't do until we separate the piglets.
但我想提早做好准备 你什么时候能来
But I've got to get on top of the figures. When can you come?
我这段时间有点忙
I'm busy just now, as it happens.
那好吧 你什么时候能来告诉我声
Oh, well. Let me know when you can get away.
你今天就走吗
You're leaving now? Today?
今晚先在伦敦住
I'll spend tonight in London,
明天从南安普敦乘巴黎号♥轮船出发
then I'll sail on the SS Paris from Southampton tomorrow.
我们会环游地中海
We'll cruise around the Mediterranean,
然后我会去戛纳的布鲁厄姆家小住
then I'm staying with the Broughams in Cannes.
-他们一直要我去 -被外国人环绕着
- They keep asking me. - Surrounded by foreigners.
我旅行的原因就是为了让我想回家
My reason for travelling is to make myself eager to come home.
在法国待一个月应该够了
A month among the French should manage it.
罗伯特不会伤心吗
Won't Robert be hurt?
他要是知道我为什么去
Not as hurt as he would be
估计会更伤心
if he knew why I was going.
等他们回来了你能把这个转交给他吗
Now, can you give this to him when they get home?
你不在时他们要是想联♥系♥你怎么办
What if they want to contact you while you're away?
我给汤姆写过信了
Well, I've...I've written to Tom.
他知道怎么联♥系♥我 他最通情达理
Told him how to reach me. He's the most sensible.
顺便一提
Oh, by the way,
我拜访过克鲁克山小姐了
I called on Miss Cruikshank.
邀请我是她的主意吗
And was she behind that odd invitation?
事实上 她是想让你把迪基带走
The fact is, she wants you to take Dickie off her hands
她好眼不见心不烦
and out of her hair.
要我说你的选择比之前更难了
I'd say your choice is harder now than before.
我们之前聊的时候
You know, when we talked,
你是不想影响他们父子的感情
you didn't want to come between a father and his sons.
现在有所改变吗
Well, what's changed?
现在你得决定
Well, now you must decide
是否该把他扔给他那群自私贪婪的孩子们
whether to abandon him to his selfish and greedy children.
这样仁慈 正确吗
I mean, is that kind or right?
我还是不想介入这场混战
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表