剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
if and when you next become pregnant, Mrs Bates.
恐怕德鲁不会离开的
I'm afraid Drewe won't leave.
我不能装作我怪罪他
I can't pretend I really blame him.
但我觉得这问题不会就此消停的
But I don't believe the problem will go away either.
我上来之前伊迪丝打来了电♥话♥
Edith telephoned before I came up.
看来她的编辑也还在给她找麻烦
It seems her editor continues to be a nightmare too.
她说什么时候回来了吗
Did she say when she's coming back?
她和玛丽明天坐同一辆11点的火车回来
She and Mary are catching the same train tomorrow, 11 o'clock.
一起乘车回来 老天爷
Travelling together? Heavens to Betsy!
不过很高兴玛丽直接回来了
But I'm glad Mary's coming straight back.
她现在只有两天时间
As it is, she'll only have two days
为猪做准备了
to get the pigs ready for the show.
别担心 不过是个肉家畜展
Don't worry, it's only a fat stock show
挺低调的
and they're pretty low-key.
两天足够了
Two days is more than enough.
不过 我还是很高兴她会做这个
Still, I'm glad she's doing it.
这种事能提醒农民们
These things remind the farming community
我们是一边的
that we're all on the same side.
我希望你妈妈能记得我们是一边的
I wish we could remind your mother that we're on the same side.
我看这规则不适用于妈妈
I don't think the rule applies to Mama.
-她说是什么就是什么 -我们太清楚了
- She's a law unto herself. - And don't we know it?
还有糖吗
Is there more sugar?
来给我们一块
Here, pop one in there for us.
好了 大家都知道 今天是马尔顿展
Right, as you're all aware, this is the day of the Malton show.
楼上不用吃午餐
There'll be no upstairs luncheon
你们如果想去看展览可以随意
and you're all free to visit the show if you wish.
马车10点出发
The wagonette will leave from the stable yard at ten.
要去那边伺候午餐吗
Is there a lunch we're serving at?
不 麦克斯堡勋爵是东道主
No, they're guests of Lord Mexborough.
那我就不去了 就是个脏兮兮的小展览
I don't think I'll bother. It's only a muddy, little affair.
你该去 我觉得会有趣的
Oh, no, you should come. I think it'll be fun.
你心情不错啊
You're full of the joys of spring.
-是吗 -我说对了伦敦
- Am I? - I was right about London.
你回来之后一直很开心
You've been very bouncy since you got back.
-对你有好处 -是啊
- It did you good. - It did.
我♥干♥活儿去了 10点前我下来找你
Now let me get on. I'll see you down here, just before ten.
-我们能去多久 -问得好
- How long can we stay there? - Good question.
万一他们需要 我得安排下人上茶
I must have a staff to serve tea in case they want it.
-我可以做 -算了吧
- I could do that. - I don't think so.
安德鲁 莫斯利先生
Andrew, Mr Molesley,
你们4点15一定回来
make sure you're here by a quarter-past four.
那什么时候需要我 卡森先生
Then when do you need me, Mr Carson?
问得好啊
When indeed?
-他们今天怎么样 -很好 小姐
- How are they doing today? - Fine fettle, milady.
看奶牛啊
Look at that cow.
你来了啊
You made it, then?
你觉得我不会来吗
Did you think I wouldn't?
他们都来了啊
Oh, they're all here, then.
这你知道的 走吧
You knew they would be. Come on.
算了 想去看玛丽小姐炫耀她的猪吗
Never mind. Do you want to see Lady Mary showing off her pigs?
过会儿的
In a minute.
来 我扔给你看
Here, let me show you.
算了 巴罗先生 这游戏我不顺手
Don't worry, Mr Barrow. It's not my game.
我走了 可不想错过看猪
I'd better go. I don't want to miss those pigs.
你就是不长眼色啊
You're not a quick learner, are you?
我不知道你什么意思 帕特莫太太
I don't know what you mean, Mrs Patmore.
我只是替你着想
I'm only thinking of you.
理智点吧
Just be sensible, for heaven's sake.
你就没想过
Does it ever occur to you that,
或许这次是你错了吗
just this once, you might be wrong?
好样的 小姐 您像是天生做这个的
Well done, milady. You look as if you're born to it.
这话可不是人人听着都像恭维 芬奇先生
Not a compliment to everyone's taste, Mr Finch,
但我觉得是
but it is to mine.
看着玛丽小姐跟猪站在一起怪滑稽的
It's funny to see Lady Mary in there with the pigs.
我觉得这是她的荣耀
I think it does her proud.
是啊 大家或许觉得她是装相
I agree. People might think she's a pretend farmer,
但她不是
but she's not.
希望您安顿下来了 梅森先生
I hope things are beginning to settle down for you, Mr Mason.
安顿
Settle down?
该说是开始崩溃了
They're beginning to break apart, more like.
别那么说
Don't say it.
可怜的黛西都干不进去活儿 太担心您的事了
Only poor Daisy can hardly work, she's been so worried about you.
别啊 黛西 可别为这耽误活儿
Nae, Daisy, you can't let worry put you off your work.
好样的 你看上去真像回事
Brava. You look very convincing.
我的教女 猪倌
My god-daughter, the pig breeder.
您来太好了
So good of you to come.
我有位佃户也有参展 我来支持他的
One of my tenants has an entry, I came to support him,
你是额外的好处了
so you're a bonus, my dear.
妈妈说医院之战您站在她那边
Mama says you're on her side for the battle of the hospitals.
我相信改变 是的
Well, I believe in the changes, yes.
当然了 奶奶认为是伊泽贝尔
Naturally, Granny blames Isobel
把您拉去了黑暗的一边
for drawing you over to the dark side.
不不 我本来就在黑暗一边
Oh, no, no, no. I was on the dark side anyway.
我还期望这是预示着你们的关系要解冻了呢
I was rather hoping it might be the first signs of a thaw.
真希望是那样
How I wish that were true
但恐怕她心意仍未变
but, I'm afraid, her mind remains made up.
女人总是能改主意的
A woman can always change her mind,
我们就是这样
it's what we're known for.
你好 德鲁太太 都好吗
Hello, Mrs Drewe. Everyone well?
很好 谢谢您 老爷
Very well, thank you, milord,
我把孩子留在邻居家了
but I've left the children with my neighbour.
蒂姆想让我放一天假
Tim thought I should have a day off
-自己开心一下 -是该如此
- to enjoy myself. - Quite right too.
见到您很高兴
Nice to see you.
你还想做什么
What else would you like to do?
如果你要问
If you're asking,
我们能把这事安排好吗
could we get this business sorted for good and all?
我不希望你觉得我顽固 但不是都安排好了吗
I don't mean to sound stubborn, but surely it is sorted.
玛丽小姐和
It means a lot to Lady Mary
主人家都十分希望我们在宅子里结婚
and the family that we're married in the house
我不明白这怎么就不行
and I can't see why we shouldn't be.
-是吗 -是的
- You can't? - No, I can't.
如果我们有家人在附近 或是什么特别的地方
If we had family nearby, or a place that meant something special,
那另当别论
it'd be different,
但我们没有
but we don't
而唐顿庄园对我来说比学校重要多了
and Downton Abbey means much more to me than the school.
对不起 但就是如此
I'm sorry, but it does.
各位老爷 小姐 先生们
My lords, ladies and gentlemen,
最佳展品公布时间到
it is time for the announcement for Best In Show.
第一名 唐顿庄园金女皇
First prize goes to Golden Empress of Downton Abbey.
格兰瑟姆伯爵和玛丽·卡劳利小姐获奖
Earned by the Earl of Grantham and Lady Mary Crawley.
-太棒了 -猪倌 蒂莫西·德鲁先生
- Very good. - Pig man - Mr Timothy Drewe.
好样的 老爷
Well done, My Lord.
是啊 我们真不错
Yes, well done, us.
玛丽戈德小姐呢 小姐
Where's Miss Marigold, milady?
她...玛丽戈德呢
She was... Who's got Marigold?
-她刚刚还在 -不 她不见了
- She was here just... - No, she's gone.
听说我们赢了
I gather we've won.
对 但玛丽戈德小姐不见了
Yes, but Miss Marigold's missing.
-什么 -天呐
- What? - Oh, my god.
别担心 她就是溜达走远了 没事的
Don't worry, she's just wandered off. She's fine.
她肯定不会有事 等着瞧吧
She'll be perfectly fine, you'll see.
-怎么了 -玛丽戈德不见了
- What is it? - Marigold's gone.
我刚刚在跟你妻子说话 玛丽戈德就在我们面前
I was talking to your wife and Marigold was just in front of us.
我怎么会看丢了她
How could I possibly have lost sight of her?
跟妈妈待在一起 大家分散找 卡森
Stay with your mother. Everyone spread out. Carson!
我也来
I'm coming with you.
巴罗 跟我来
Barrow, come with me.
-怎么了 夫人 -玛丽戈德小姐不见了
- What is it, milady? - We're missing Miss Marigold.
别那么说
Don't say that word.
别傻了 她现在不见了 很快就会找到的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表