剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
作为主席 我可是他们的代表
As president, I am their representative on earth.
我觉得你的病倒会使很多人
I have a feeling your collapse will have changed
对所谓的改革改变看法
a lot of people's minds about the so-called reforms.
别担心 我会做个有度量的胜者
Don't worry. I shall be magnanimous in victory.
今天的晚饭都准备好了吗
Is everything ready for tonight?
应该是的 你不会指望有盛宴吧
I think so. You're not expecting a banquet, are you?
我指望享用我美丽妻子用一双巧手
I'm expecting a delicious dinner prepared by the fair hands
准备的美味晚餐
of my beautiful wife.
这话有点威胁性呢
There's a threat in there somewhere.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他想要你和黛西一起参加考试吗
He wants you to sit the exam as well as Daisy?
不是考一样的 他想测下我的常识知识
Oh, no. Not matric. He wants to assess my general knowledge.
-然后呢 -他没具体说
- With a view to... - He wasn't very specific.
他大概不愿许下可能无法遵守的承诺
I would guess he didn't want to make a promise he might have to break.
你要去考吗
Are you going to take the test?
只要卡森先生能给假 有什么损失呢
If Mr Carson gives me the time off. What have I got to lose?
晚饭后我们碰头 我屋还是你屋
We'll meet upstairs after our dinner. My room or yours?
-无所谓 -去我那儿吧 灯光更好
- I don't mind. - Mine, then. The lighting's better.
你回来了啊 我以为我要自己更衣了呢
You're back. I thought I was going to have to dress myself.
真抱歉 小姐 我就是等不到车呢
I am so sorry, m'lady. Only, I could not get a bus.
没事 他怎么说
Never mind. What did he say?
没事 普通的孕期疼痛
It's fine. Standard pregnancy pain.
跟韧带有关
Something to do with the ligament,
-您就别问了 -我不问
- but don't ask me what. - I won't.
他教我做运动 如果一直不消 建议我热敷
He gave me exercises and suggested a warm towel if it lingers,
但只是身体在适应
but it's just the body adjusting.
我怀乔治少爷时
I don't think ligaments were invented
好像还没发明韧带呢
when I was having Master George.
乔治少爷太可爱了
Master George does make me laugh.
他强硬统治着巴罗先生呢
He rules Mr Barrow witha rod of iron.
巴罗先生对孩子们可真好
Barrow's rather sweet with the children.
你觉得他是想讨好我们吗
Do you think he's trying to get in with us?
我觉得他是真心 小姐
I'd say he's genuine, m'lady.
他自己大概是不会有孩子了
I doubt he'll have any children of his own,
他喜欢跟他们在一起
and he enjoys their company.
没想到玛丽戈德小姐跟他们处得那么融洽
Miss Marigold's fitted in surprisingly well.
-是啊 但他们都... -都什么
- Yes, but then they're all... - They're all what?
他们都那么聪明可爱
They're all clever and pleasant.
你本来想说什么
What were you going to say?
就是我说的那话啊 小姐
Just what I did say, m'lady.
塔伯特先生知道您今晚会去吗
Now, has Mr Talbot found out you're coming tonight?
不 我大概该从蛋糕跳出来才好
No. I suppose I should have jumped out of a cake.
那您还得先等人用完布丁才能见到他了
But then you'd have to wait for the pudding before you saw him.
我得尽快给克拉克森回复了
I must give Clarkson an answer soon,
否则妈妈会从别的渠道得知的
or Mama will find out some other way,
信也要寄到了
before the letter arrives.
这可是秘密 巴克斯特
This is a secret, Baxter.
-当然 没事了吧 -是的 谢谢
- Of course. Will that be all? - Yes, thank you.
这可是很大的险
That was high risk.
没有啦 她不会说出去的
Not really. She won't talk.
-而且很快就会公布了 -你是想接受喽
- Anyway, it'll be public soon. - I suppose you want to accept?
是的 但如果惹你不高兴就算了
I do. But not if it will upset you.
妈妈被免职时才真会不高兴呢
Mama's the one who'll be upset when she's deposed.
不过 你是那个偷了她王冠的篡位者
Although the fact you're the usurper who's stolen her throne
只会让事情更糟
will clearly make it worse.
如果没这个因素呢
But if that wasn't an element?
我就是担心你太操劳
I only worry if it's too much for you.
听上去克拉克森似乎希望你去那儿工作
It sounds as if Clarkson almost wants you to work there.
那又如何
So?
我做过一份工作了 养大女儿们
I've had one career already, bringing up my daughters.
她们已经不需要我了 我可以再找份工作了
They don't need me now, so I'm ready for the next.
女儿们还需要你的 而且 你是不是该歇歇了
The girls still need you. But anyway, isn't it time for a rest?
-你又不像伊泽贝尔 -怎么说
- You're not like Isobel. - In what way?
我就是说 你不需要工作
I only mean you don't need a job.
她也未必需要工作 她是想工作
I don't think she needs a job. I think she wants a job.
她喜欢工作 我也会的
She enjoys it, so would I.
-我还不老呢 罗伯特 -我没那么说
- I'm not old, Robert. - I didn't say you were.
是吗
Didn't you?
安娜如果说她不知道 那肯定就是不知道
If Anna says she doesn't know anything, I'm sure she doesn't.
为什么肯定有内情呢
Why must there be something to know?
如果被我发现你知道却不告诉我 我会很生气的
If I find out you knew and didn't tell me, I'd be terribly upset.
-我会视其为严重背叛 -别那么说
- I'd see it as a real betrayal. - Don't say that.
那么你是知道喽
So you are in on it.
-欢迎 -艾弗林
- Welcome. - Evelyn!
这下人齐了
My hand is complete.
亲爱的
Darling.
天呐 人不少呢
Heavens. We are quite a party.
-你认识安·艾可兰德夫人 -你好
- You know Lady Anne Acland, - Hello.
达珀太太 麦克维太太
Mrs Dupper and Mrs McVeigh?
我和安的家庭教师是一个人
Anne and I shared a governess,
我和吉尔在同一届名媛舞会上步入社会
and Jill and I came out together.
世界真小 你认识亨利·塔伯特
Small world. You know Henry Talbot,
-是的 -在布兰克斯特堡见过查理·罗杰斯吧
-Yes. - and I think you met Charlie Rogers up at Brancaster.
我们之后还再见过
We've met again since then.
这是玛丽的妹夫 汤姆·布兰森
This is Mary's brother-in-law, Tom Branson.
-你们好 -你坐这儿
- Hello. - You're over here.
我应该对你想给我个意外抱很多想法 是吗
I shall read lots into your wanting to be a surprise. Am I right?
一桌我们这年纪的未婚人士 真厉害
A table of singletons at our age, well done.
现在是单身了 我们都是战争寡妇
Single now, we're all war widows.
我不是战争寡妇
I am not a war widow.
很高兴再次见到你 罗杰斯先生
Good to see you again, Mr Rogers.
我也是 不过我一直没法忘记您
You, too. Although I haven't been allowed to forget you.
亨利一直在谈论您 说个不停
Henry talks of nothing and nobody else.
他对我还没那么了解吧
Oh, I didn't think he knew enough about me for that.
你对这一季的进度还满意吗
Tell me, are you pleased with your progress this season?
是的
I certainly am.
我们下月9日都要去布鲁克兰赛车
We're both driving at Brooklands on the 9th of next month.
就开你在约克郡试的那辆车吗
In the car you tested in Yorkshire?
是的 瞧 你这不是感兴趣了
Exactly. See? We'll get youinterested yet.
-做梦吧 -我是感兴趣了
- No, you won't. - Well, you've got me interested.
-你想来吗 汤姆 -我不怎么来伦敦
- Would you want to come, Tom? - I don't get down to London much.
你今晚不就来了 专程来一趟吧
Well, you're here tonight. Why not come specially?
你可以跟其他人一起在赛道旁观看
You could watch in the pits with the rest of the team.
嗯 你大概会喜欢的
Yes, I think you'd enjoy it.
我肯定会喜欢 玛丽你说呢
I know I'd enjoy it. Mary?
-汤姆 你想来就来啊 -那你呢
- Tom, you should go if you like. - And what about you?
我哪能记住日程 时间再近些再问我吧
Well, I don't keep my diary in myhead. Ask me nearer the time.
怎么样了
How are we doing?
是什么
What is it?
格兰维尔薰三文鱼 昨晚楼上的晚餐剩的
Glenvere smoked salmon, from last night's upstairs dinner.
柠檬呢
Lemon?
-真是的 -怎么了
- I don't believe it. - What?
帕特莫太太给了我两颗柠檬
Mrs Patmore gave me two lemons,
却被我落在厨房♥桌子上了
and I left them on the kitchen table.
知道配什么正好吗 山葵
I'll tell you what would be nice with this. Some horseradish,
用酸奶油调稀
thinned with a little soured cream.
是啊 那就太棒了 但我们没有
I agree. That would be heavenly. Except that we don't have any.
我们喝什么
What are we drinking with it?
是这样 我觉得我们不该喝酒
The thing is, I don't think we should drink.
鉴于老爷觉得自己必须戒酒
Not if His Lordship feels obliged to give it up.
但老爷是溃疡破了 我们又没有
But His Lordship is suffering from a burst ulcer. We're not.
是啊 但我就是觉得有点不忠诚
I know, I know. But somehow it feels disloyal.
他是我的长官 我要追随他的步伐
He is my officer, and I should follow his lead.
-你不会因此爱发脾气吗 -不会的
- And it won't make you grumpy? - I don't think so.
还有什么
What's next?
鸭肉
Duck.
鸭皮像帕特莫太太做的那样脆脆的吗
Is the skin crispy like Mrs Patmore does it?
你问过她怎么做了吗
Did you ask her advice?
我们谈过给你做饭是什么感觉
We certainly talked about what it's like to cook dinner for you.
-她一定有很多话想说 -我也一样
- I bet she had a lot to say. - We both did.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表