剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, Henry Talbot, Henry Talbot.
你就知道帮着他 也不考虑我
You're far more on his side than you were on mine.
他是你的真命天子 相信我 给他个机会
He's the one for you. Trust me and give him a chance.
不行 而且你要是还想挽回我的好感
No. And if you want to redeem yourself in my good graces,
就也别给他机会
you won't give him a chance either.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
玛丽和汤姆在忙代理的事
Mary and Tom are agenting
伊迪丝去车站接伯蒂了
and Edith's gone to meet Bertie's train.
我们要谈谈那事吗
Are we going to talk about it?
我们难道真要
Are we going to sit by
眼睁睁看着这个年轻人的家庭和前途
and let this young man's family and future
由于我们隐瞒的丑闻而面临危险
be put at risk from a scandal we are hiding from him?
我不觉得她非要跟所有人坦白
I don't think she has to tell everybody
但我同意你的观点
but I agree.
她必须告诉他 然后让他决定
She must tell him. Then it's his choice.
不该由伊迪丝决定吗
Isn't it up to Edith?
你这么说是因为托尼·吉利安姆走后
You say that because after Tony Gillingham had gone,
你担心自己没一个女儿
you thought none of your daughters
能嫁得好
would make a marriage worthy of the name.
现在有这么个大好机会 你不想就此错过
And now there's a chance and you can't bring yourself to give it up.
你没有孩子 你不会明白的
You haven't got children. You don't understand these things.
对 我是没有孩子 罗伯特 多谢你的提醒
No. I haven't had children, Robert, as you so kindly remind me,
但我起码还算正派
but I hope I do have a sense of decency.
你打算在这儿待多久
How long are you planning to stay?
你的感冒应该已经好了
Your cold must have cleared up by now.
别吵了
Don't fight.
你们俩吵 一点用也没有
Nothing's going to get better by you two falling out.
你好 佩勒姆先生 我是说...
Hello, Mr Pelham. I mean...
仪式结束前我还是继续用佩勒姆这个名字
I'm going to stay Mr Pelham until the service.
不过希望你们还叫我伯蒂
But I wish you'd call me Bertie anyway.
-打算举办什么仪式 -不是葬礼
- What sort of service will it be? - Not a funeral.
我不想惊扰他
I've decided not to disturb him.
我会收拾他的私人物件 偿清他的债务
I'll fetch his things and settle his debts and
在家办个仪式跟他告别
have a service at home to say goodbye.
这主意听上去不错
That sounds like a very good plan.
-希望你能允许我参加 -我希望你参加
- I hope you'll allow me to come. - I want you to come.
还记得我姐姐吗
You remember my sister?
当然 罗斯孟德夫人
Of course. Lady Rosamund.
你现在一定很别扭 也很不安
This must be a strange and unsettling time for you.
的确
I'll say.
我母亲乐坏了
My mother's cock-a-hoop,
但她不明白我多么忠于彼得堂亲
but she doesn't appreciate that I was devoted to Cousin Peter.
她一定是理解的
I'm sure she does.
并不是 很少有人理解他
Not really. Most people didn't get the point of him.
他...很敏感
He was... so delicate.
但他对我非常好
But he was as kind to me as any man has ever been.
由你来做继承人 他在天有灵也会开心
Then how pleased he'd be to know that you're his heir.
多谢您
That's so nice of you.
天哪
Goodness.
您这么一说我眼眶都湿了
I'm afraid you've made me blub.
我带你上楼收拾行李
Let me take you upstairs to unpack.
午餐起码还要半小时
Luncheon's not for half an hour.
你就想骗这样一个人娶伊迪丝吗
And that's the man you want to trick into marriage?
我要出去走走
I'm going for a walk.
我同意
I agree.
但罗伯特觉得伊迪丝难得走一回运
But Robert thinks Edith's had so little luck in her life.
我当然同情她
Oh, I sympathise, of course,
但我们都知道 她在犯一个大错
but we both know she's making a mistake.
有件事要注意 你们现在
One thing. Don't forget that Mr Pelham
要称呼佩勒姆先生为赫克瑟姆侯爵了
is now the Marquess of Hexham, when you address him.
我今早帮他收拾行李时
I helped him unpack this morning
他说在他表亲葬礼前
and he wishes to remain Mr Pelham
希望我们继续叫他佩勒姆先生 卡森先生
until his cousin's funeral, Mr Carson.
他要是愿意 大可继续称自己为佩勒姆先生
He can call himself Mr Pelham to his heart's content
但他就是赫克瑟姆侯爵 贝茨先生
but he is Lord Hexham nevertheless, Mr Bates,
我们就称他为老爷
and we will refer to him as His Lordship.
好了 大家干活儿吧
Good. Time to get started.
好消息吗
Good news?
不是
Not exactly.
感谢您的询问 但我们希望应聘者
Thank you for your enquiry but we wish to combine
一人身兼管家 司机 贴身男仆三职
the roles of butler, chauffeur and valet,
对您来说未免大材小用
and you seem overqualified.
祝您前程似锦
But please accept our best wishes for the future.
-什么前程 -别傻了
- What future? - Don't be silly.
是啊 说得没错
Of course. That's right.
我是傻 可真傻
I'm silly, aren't I? Silly old me.
-不是的 等等 -由他去吧
- No wait. - Let him go.
丹吉尔有什么让你表亲如此着迷
What was it about Tangiers that your cousin enjoyed so much?
谁知道 他曾说他会去沙滩
Who knows? He used to talk of going down to the beach
看年轻的渔民收网
and watching the young fishermen bring in the nets.
落日会让景致变得无比梦幻
How the setting sun would make the scene magical
然后一切突然就堕入无边的暗夜
until everything was suddenly plunged into darkness.
天哪 真有诗意
Goodness. How lyrical.
他是个有诗意的人 他是位艺术家
He was lyrical. He was an artist.
至少他内心是的
In his heart, anyway.
我们家是不敢自称出过艺术家
I don't think this family can boast much in the way of artists.
不过是有位姑妈擅长制♥作♥流苏
Although we did have an aunt who was quite good at macrame.
你来是打算先跟伊迪丝定下婚事再离开吗
So, are you here to settle things with Edith before you leave?
玛丽 别这样
Mary, please.
希望如此 希望我们能定下来
I hope so. I hope we can get things settled
但我不能操之过急
but I mustn't jump the gun.
你提到过你母亲 你还有其他家人吗
You've talked of your mother but what other family do you have?
没有了 父亲去世了
That's it. My father's dead, obviously,
我也没有兄弟姐妹
there are no siblings.
就只剩我和母亲了
It's just me and Mother.
你说你母亲乐坏了只是开玩笑吧
You were joking when you said she was cock-a-hoop
但是她肯定也挺骄傲的
but she must feel a certain pride.
我不是开玩笑
I wasn't joking but
等您见到她时再自己作判断吧
you can judge for yourselves when you meet her.
听你说来 好像我们该怕她
You talk as if we should be scared of her.
跟她一比斯奎尔斯先生简直像弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔
She makes Mr Squeers look like Florence Nightingale.
狄更斯笔下的反派人物
女士们 能给你们照张相吗
Ladies? Can I have a picture?
不能
No, you may not.
他整天都在那里
He's been there all day.
你怎么不打个电♥话♥提醒我们 你这蠢货
Well, why didn't you telephone and warn us? You daft ha'porth!
抱歉贝丽尔姨母 我怕您不会来了
I'm sorry, Auntie Beryl, I thought you might not come
我在这儿快疯了
and I'm going nearly mad here.
预定呢
What about the bookings?
取消了
Cancelled.
什么 全都取消了吗
What?! All of them?
还有个男人想要赔偿金 说是蒙受了愚弄
One man wanted compensation. For the ridicule.
希望你告诉他他该怎么办了
I hope you told him what he could do with it!
我会叫他知道厉害
I'll give him RIDICULE!
冷静点
Now, calm down.
又没什么损失 我们去喝杯茶吧
There's no harm done so let's go and have some tea.
这位是莫斯利先生
This is Mr Molesley.
他会教你们历史和英国文学
He will be teaching you history and English literature.
-大家欢迎 -同学们下午好
- Make him welcome, please. - Good afternoon.
这里就交给你
Well, I'll leave you to it.
本学期 我们要学习
This term we will explore
从16♥4♥2年内战一直到...
the years between the Civil War of 16♥4♥2 and...
16♥4♥2年内战到1688年的...
16♥4♥2 and the Glorious Revolution...
光荣革命
of 1688.
近半个世纪的社会变革和进步
Almost half a century of change and social progress.
希望大家和我一样喜欢这段历史
I hope you will find it as exciting as I do.
你的境遇变了
Things have changed for you now.
你要明白 如果你想 你还是自♥由♥的
You must know that you're quite free if you want to be.
我不想
I don't.
的确是发生了改变
Look, of course things have changed.
我之前本来注定过上平静生活
I was in line for a quiet life,
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表