剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
她可以管理这个王国了
Indeed, she could clearly run the kingdom,
如果需要她这么做的话
should she be called upon to do so.
希望您这话是真心的
Well, I hope you mean that.
当然
I do.
而且我现在更加想知道
And I'm more interested than ever to see who, in the future,
将来谁能获得你的青睐
does come up to your exacting standards.
或许谁都不行
Maybe no-one.
我宁可独身也不愿嫁错人
I'd rather be alone than with the wrong man.
刚刚离开的那年轻女人是谁
Who was that young woman I saw leaving?
要钱的 就像往常一样
Someone after money. Usual thing.
-你给她了吗 -给了点
- Did you give her any? - Some.
是为个好理由
It was quite a good cause.
伊迪丝来过电♥话♥吗
Has Edith telephoned?
嗯 她能回家吃晚餐
Yes. She'll be home for dinner.
不知道她明天想不想去马乐顿
I wonder if she wants to come to Mallerton tomorrow.
爱伦·坡一本小说
或许我们都该去 大家族的没落啊
Maybe we should all go. The Fall Of The House Of Usher.
可别幸灾乐祸 下个可能轮到我们了呢
We mustn't crow. We may be next.
黛西 快上楼 别让他们等你
Daisy! Get upstairs. You don't want to keep them waiting.
我一直在想你跟我说的话
I keep thinking of what you told me.
关于卡森先生说的话
About what Mr Carson said.
当然了 我也一直在想
I should think so. So do I.
真抱歉让你遭这罪
I'm sorry I put you through that.
的确很难 这我不否认
It was difficult, I'll not deny it.
你觉得我该接受他的条件 定下日子吗
You think I should accept his terms and set the date?
不不 这决定要你来做
Oh, no, no. That's your decision.
我只能说 他说起你时很让人感动
I can only say he was very moving when he spoke of you.
他没有...说什么粗俗的话吧
He avoided...vulgarity, then?
粗俗
Vulgarity?
卡森先生就是被印在明信片上也不会粗俗
Mr Carson wouldn't be vulgar if they put him on a seaside postcard.
真希望也有男人能那样说这把年纪的我
I'd like to feel a man could speak of me like that at my age.
真的
I would.
我得干活儿了
Now, I must get on.
如果想在开始前到处转转就得赶紧走了
We must get going if we're to look round before it starts.
要跟马乐顿说再见了
So, it's farewell to Mallerton.
怎么 你打算不理会新东家吗
Why? Are you planning to turn up your nose at the new owners?
不 我只是觉得我将来
No. I just don't think I'll be in Yorkshire
可能不怎么会去约克郡了
quite so much in the future.
这话真有意思
What a funny thing to say.
该向前进了
It's time to go forward,
我又未婚 所以我得自己前进了
and I'm unmarried, so I must do it alone.
听起来好严重
That sounds rather severe.
我觉得听上去很积极
I think it sounds very positive.
谢谢 巴克斯特
Thank you, Baxter.
卡森先生 您之前说
Mr Carson, when you said
如果有什么打算会告诉我们
we'd know if there was a plan -
稍等 我得去送他们
Excuse me, while I see them off.
他似乎并不很心烦
Well, he doesn't seem that bothered,
那么肯定不会很严重喽
so it can't be that bad.
你我都知道 情况越严重
You and I both know that the worse it is,
他越会摆出一副风轻云淡的样子
the less he'll want to seem bothered.
而且 他们反正也都想赶走我
Besides, they all want to be rid of me anyway.
-不会的 -就是这样
- I'm sure that's not true. - Yes. Yes, it is.
你也见到他们提醒安迪远离我了
You've seen how they warn Andy to keep away from me.
我们初来的时候关系挺好
We got on very well when he first arrived,
但现在 他都不敢跟我说话了
but now he hardly dares to talk to me.
我觉得这都是你自己在瞎想
I think this is all in your head.
不是的
No, it's not.
太好了 你在
Oh, good. You're here.
我就是想碰碰运气
I just took a chance.
我以为你跟其他人一起去拍卖♥♥了
I thought you might be at the auction with the others.
我不喜欢拍卖♥♥
I don't like auctions,
尤其我以前去过的人家
especially when I knew the house in the old days.
我讨厌看见别人的东西堆成一堆
I hate to see people's things piled up in a heap.
像一堆破烂
Like so much rubbish.
你我对物品的重要性看法不同
Well, you and I differ when it comes to the importance of things.
你站在道德高地上就不冷吗
Does it ever get cold on the moral high ground?
我来是因为不希望你我为医院的事
I wanted to come because I don't want us to fall out
而闹得不愉快
over the hospital.
我想知道我们即使有不同意见
I need to be sure that we can disagree,
也不会产生不睦
without there being any bad feeling between us.
-这要看谁赢了 -不会吧
- Well, it depends who wins. - Surely not!
这么说你自信会获得胜利喽
Which means you are confident of victory.
那我们走着瞧吧
Well, we shall see.
要我按铃叫茶吗
Shall I ring for some tea?
时间还早 不过我们该喝口了
It's rather early, but I think we deserve it.
我记得1860年代的马乐顿
I remember Mallerton in the 1860s.
达恩利老夫人
Dear old Lady Darnley.
总是找一堆皇室去作客
Always liked to stuff the place with royalty.
她特别讲究礼节
She was addicted to curtseying!
给了我们不少笑料
How we laughed.
想想都难过
It's sad to think about it.
斯普拉特 给我们上点茶吧
Ah, Spratt. Could we have some tea?
是 夫人
Your Ladyship.
似乎有点凉 夫人 所以我给您拿了条披肩来
It seemed a little chilly, m'lady, so I've brought you a shawl.
-你真好 丹可 -谢谢
- Oh, you are a wonder, Denker. - Thank you.
我一定会想你的
I shall miss you.
夫人
M'lady?
抱歉 不 忘了我这话吧
Oh, I'm sorry. No, forget I said that.
毕竟 事情还没定下来呢
After all, nothing is settled.
什么没定下
What's not settled?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为你跟斯普拉特说了这里
I thought you told Spratt about the staff being cut
和大宅都要裁员呢
back here and at the Abbey.
我可能是提过
Well, I...may have mentioned it.
我也说了 还没定呢
Oh, well. As I said, nothing's decided.
但夫人您没有女仆怎么行啊
But Your Ladyship couldn't manage without a maid.
卡劳利太太不就没有吗 是吧
Mrs Crawley does. Don't you?
是啊
Indeed I do,
但我可不想惹可怜的丹可难过
but I don't wish to upset poor Denker.
但卡劳利太太还没有管家呢 夫人
But Mrs Crawley also manages without a butler, m'lady.
是啊
That is true,
但我恐怕还不能打破这样的传统
but I don't think I could break with tradition to quite that degree.
给我们上点茶吧
Shall we have some tea?
是 夫人
Your Ladyship.
丹可小姐
Miss Denker?
别担心 丹可小姐
Don't worry, Miss Denker.
我知道好多贵妇人呢
I've got a copy of The Lady upstairs.
你不是真要辞掉女仆吧
You don't really mean to manage without a lady's maid, do you?
当然不了
Certainly not!
-那你... -有时候靠恐惧统治比较好
- Then why did you - Sometimes it's good to rule by fear.
难以置信
I can hardly believe it.
我小时候常来这里
I used to come here all the time as a boy.
繁华已尽[拉丁语]
Sic transit gloria mundi.
等轮到我们时你也会这么有兴致吗
Will you be as philosophical when it's our turn?
天呐 他们什么都卖♥♥掉了
Crikey. They're selling everything.
这可是约翰的奶奶
This is John's grandmother, for God's sake.
他们一定是嫌太大
They must think it's too large.
伦敦摆不下
Too large for London.
亲爱的约翰 我们很遗憾
Dear John. We're so sorry.
希望这至少是你想要的结果
At least I hope it's what you want.
但并不是这样 完全不是
But it isn't. Not at all.
这里真是清了一空啊
You're having quite a clean sweep.
我们留了几幅画像
We've kept a few portraits
好在伦敦装个门面
to make a decent show in the London house,
但其他的留着何用呢
but what's the point of storing the rest?
我们这种生活已经结束 而且不会恢复了
This life is over for us. It won't come back.
我钦佩您 太多人一直撑着
I admire you. Too many people just hang on and hang on,
而不是面对现实
instead of facing things as they really are.
我们的确撑了 撑了太久
But we did hang on, I'm afraid. We hung on for far too long.
现在什么都不剩了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表