剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
恐怕并不一直很理智
If not always very sensibly.
他人不错 善良体贴
He's a lovely chap, though, kind and considerate.
他希望黛西住过去
Oh, he wants Daisy to live there,
这也合情合理
but I suppose that's understandable.
他肯定很孤单
He must be lonely.
他不孤单 他自己过了好多年了
He's not lonely. He's lived on his own for years.
-他都习惯了 -今天有人陪 他不就很高兴吗
- He's used to it. - He enjoyed a bit of company today.
他只是客气
He was just being polite.
我猜他巴不得我们走呢
I expect he was longing for us to go.
你别介意梅森先生交新朋友啊 黛西
You mustn't mind when Mr Mason makes new friends, Daisy,
他现在也搬来这边了
now that he's here among us.
我当然不介意
Of course I don't mind.
我就是觉得他自己挺好
I just think he's fine as he is.
我可以回农舍了 你呢
I'm ready to walk up to the cottage if you are.
-当然 -帕特莫太太
- Of course. - Ah, Mrs Patmore,
我还没感谢你那晚为我们做的晚餐呢
I haven't thanked you for our supper the other night.
一向乐意帮忙
I'm always happy to help.
我很感激
I'm very grateful.
但改天 能麻烦你教教休斯太太
But another time, I wonder if you might go through
怎么做吗
the cooking of it with Mrs Hughes.
-是吗 -她已经挺久
- Oh, yes? - It's been a while since she's played
没摆弄厨具了 得好好学学了
with her patty pans, and she's got some catching-up to do.
有人帮忙你也乐意吧
You'd be glad of the help, wouldn't you?
当然 非常感激
Very glad and very grateful.
我去拿衣服了
And now I must fetch my coat.
抱歉 丹可小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Denker.
我不觉得这事有我什么关系
I simply don't see I have a role to play.
你就坐着看我被解雇吗
So you're just going to sit there and let me be dismissed?
怎么回事啊
How did it happen?
-你是喝醉了吗 -没有
- Were you drunk? - No, I was not drunk!
我是震惊
I was shocked!
震惊那医生忘恩负义
Shocked at the short memory
辜负了自己的资助人
of a doctor who's failed his patroness!
他恐怕不会那么看
I doubt he sees it in that light.
我就那么看 也采取了相应的行动
That's the way I saw it and I acted accordingly.
难道我脾气急还能怪我吗
Am I to blame if I have a very passionate nature?
你再这么说下去 我要睡不着了
Any more of that talk and I won't be able to sleep.
如果我们上楼时我还是要被解雇你就别想睡了
You won't sleep a wink if I am still sacked when we go upstairs.
我只能冒这个险了
That's a risk I'll have to take.
*鸟蛤与贻贝...活着 活着...*
*Crying cockles and mussels Alive, alive, oh*
我真担心周五这顿晚饭
I'm dreading this dinner on Friday.
我们都是 但总得撑过去
So are we all, but we have to get through it.
妈妈恐怕把这场争论视为
I'm afraid Mama seems to see this argument
最后一场战役 她人生最后一场硬仗
as the last battle, the last big fight of her life.
如果她输了 肯定得要我们好看
If she loses, there'll be hell to pay.
那就如此吧
Then there'll be hell to pay.
再加上 我感觉很不舒服
Added to which, I'm feeling pretty rough.
应该只是不消化 但不管怎么样
I'm sure it's only indigestion, but whether it is or not,
能休息一下就好了
I'll be glad of a chance to put my feet up.
现在取消来不及了
It's too late to cancel,
但如果你不能参加 我自己也没问题
but I'd be happy to manage the evening without you,
如果你真的很不舒服的话
if you're really ill.
妈妈会说我背弃她的
Mama would only say I'd ratted on her.
不了 就像你说的 我能撑过去的
No. As you say, I'll get through it
然后接下来几天静养养
and then take things quietly for a few days.
怎么回事啊
How did that happen?
我扔了本书砸到它了
I threw a book and it caught it.
红的那本啊 你扔它做什么
Oh, yes. The red one. Why did you throw it?
你为什么扔书 安迪
Why did you throw the book, Andy?
-你不识字 是吗 -是 我不识字
- You can't read, can you? - No. I can't bloody read!
好了 笑吧
Go on! Have a good laugh about it!
我没笑你
I'm not laughing.
你倒是挺会藏的 这我承认
You've been good at hiding it. I must say that.
还翻杂♥志♥什么的
Flicking through your magazines.
我就看图
I only look at the pictures.
你上学时怎么没学
Why did you not learn at school?
早年不努力 后来太迟了
I fooled around until it was too late.
我学会了签名 干仆人这点就够了
I learned how to sign my name, which was all I needed in service.
但你现在想学做农民
But now you want to be a farmer.
我可以做个农工 但我有更大的志向
I could be a farm labourer, but I want more than that.
如果我不识字 就别想了
And if I can't read, then it won't be possible.
这个梦也黄了
So another dream goes west.
不非得啊
It doesn't have to.
如果你愿意 我可以教你读写
I'll teach you to read and write, too, if you want.
我肯定笨死了
I must be too stupid.
我之前一直没学
I've never picked it up so far,
如果我有脑子早就学了
and I would have if I had half a brain.
别这么说 你挺机灵的
That's not true. You're a clever lad.
你能学会的 相信我
You will get the hang of it. Trust me.
-但其他人会怎么说啊 -我们别说出去
- But what would the others say? - We won't tell them.
我们明早再说 好吗
We'll talk about it in the morning, all right?
巴罗先生
Mr Barrow.
我这段时间对你不太客气
I've not behaved well towards you.
很抱歉
And I'm sorry for it.
我经历过更糟的
I've known worse.
晚安 安迪
Good night, Andy.
你起得挺早啊
You're up early.
你今天的事肯定挺多
I suppose you have quite a day ahead.
-收拾好了吗 -没有
- Are you packed? - No.
我还没收拾呢
I have not packed.
别耽搁太久
Shouldn't leave it too long.
给她送去早餐 给她更衣
You should take up her breakfast and dress her,
确认一下你的推荐信 然后就出发吧
to be sure of your reference, and then, er, head off.
你就只想说这些吗
Is that all you've got to say?
别看我啊 又不怪我
Don't look at me. It's not my fault
我也做不了什么
and there is nothing I can do.
他们抓到你外甥了吗
Did they catch your nephew?
-什么 -你外甥
- What? - Your nephew.
就是在逃避警♥察♥追捕的那个
The one who was on the run from the police.
你曾在这儿庇护过的那个
The one you sheltered here.
他们抓到他了吗
Did they catch him?
应该是没有
I don't believe so. No.
不知道那是不是因为他得以在这儿歇了歇脚
I wonder if that was because he was allowed to rest here.
或许就是因为这个
I think, maybe, it was.
塞普蒂默斯·斯普拉特 如果我被解雇了
Septimus Spratt, if I am sacked,
我也会把你拉下水
I am taking you down with me.
我的过错可不是犯罪
And my sin is not a criminal offence.
我能做什么啊
What can I do?
她还没更衣 我不能去跟她说话
I can't talk to her before she's dressed.
是啊 但你等着的时候
No. Well, while you're waiting,
可以考虑下措辞
you can think of what you're going to say.
除非你想去缝邮袋
Unless you want to find yourself sewing mail bags.
我不能保证什么
I'm not promising anything.
万一她不听我的呢
I mean, suppose she doesn't listen to me?
你就祈祷她会听吧 斯普拉特先生
You'd better hope she does, Mr Spratt.
祈祷吧
You'd better hope she does.
我觉得她是喜欢他 但应该不是认真的
I think she likes him, yes. But I don't believe she's serious.
为什么
Why not?
玛丽小姐知道自己的地位
Lady Mary has quite a sense of her own importance
他恐怕配不上她
and I doubt he's enough for her.
再说 他能在这儿做什么啊
Besides, what would he do here?
就试试车吗
Hang about, testing his cars on the drive?
他可以找份工作
He could always get a job.
做什么呢
Doing what?
瑟斯克对赛车手的需求
I'm not convinced there's a big demand
不是很大吧
for racing drivers in Thirsk.
那么玛丽小姐不认为爱能战胜一切吗
So, Lady Mary does not believe that love conquers all?
也别太苛刻了 她就是这样的人
We mustn't be hard on her. She is what she is.
但我看她会想要个
But I'd say she'll want someone
能与她相当的人
who brings just as much to the table.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表