剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
You leave Mrs Hughes to me.
别担心 卡森
Don't worry, Carson,
你的婚宴一定在大厅举♥行♥
your reception will be in the great hall
我绝对会保证这一点
if it's the last thing I do.
太好了 小姐
How reassuring, My Lady.
真让我安心
How very reassuring.
我们想让你们看到重漆过的病房♥
We wanted you to see the ward now it's been repainted.
-亮堂多了 是吧 -真不错
- It's much brighter, isn't it? - Very nice.
医生
Doctor?
他对我也来过这套
He's done this with me, my dear.
他会逐项跟你炫耀医院的设施
Now you'll be paraded past every element of treatment:
手术 疗养 随你说
surgical, palliative, you name it.
你想补充什么
And what are you trying to add?
我不希望柯拉堂亲觉得人少力寡
I don't want Cousin Cora to feel outnumbered.
扇动她站到反对派可不友好
It isn't friendly, you know, to stir her up into opposition.
逼她就范也不算友好
It's not very friendly to squash her into submission either.
抱歉 我不需要扇动或逼迫
Excuse me, but I don't need to be stirred or squashed.
-事实会说话的 -你的事实还是我的
- The facts speak for themselves. - Your facts or mine?
有什么区别
What's the difference?
我的事实才是事实
Mine are the true facts.
我们去我办公室继续吧
Shall we continue this in my office?
我希望我们能说服你抵御改变
I wish we could persuade you to help us stem the tide of change.
我就是觉得
I'm just not convinced
走向未来不该用倒♥退♥的方式
it's the right way forward, to go backward.
我真不理解你 亲爱的
I do not understand you, my dear.
你觉得克拉克森医生不称职吗
Are you saying Dr Clarkson is a bad doctor?
当然不会
Certainly not.
其他来我们医院的医生
And the other doctors that use our hospital
他们也不行吗
- are they no good either?
我相信大家都在尽力而为
I'm sure everyone does their very best,
但现在有新疗法 新医术 新设备
but there are new methods now, new treatments, new machines.
战后医疗有了很大进步
Great advances have been made since the war.
-我们不该学习一下吗 -说得好
- Can't we share in them? - Hear, hear.
当然 我也有这打算
Of course. I intend that we should.
但我们没这个钱
But we haven't got the money.
看来我不需要助你一臂之力
I see I'm not needed to lend you strength.
你完全能控制得住局势
You're fully in command of the argument.
你对我们医院的成就不感到骄傲吗
Have you no pride in what we have achieved with our hospital?
我觉得骄傲与此事无关
I don't think pride comes into it.
我警告你 克拉克森医生跟我会抵抗到底
Well, I warn you, Dr Clarkson and I will fight to the last ditch.
我只是为村子着想
I just want what's best for the village.
那至少这点我们是一样的
Well, at least we have that in common.
我得走了 妈妈 伊泽贝尔
I must go. Mama, Isobel...
我一起来
I'll come with you.
留他们自己在这儿咬牙切齿吧
We must give them time to gnash their teeth alone.
我不能否认 格兰瑟姆夫人本会是位有力的同盟
I can't deny it, Lady Grantham would've made a powerful ally.
希望你不是说
I hope you're not implying
她会比我更有力
that she would be more powerful than I.
当然不
Oh, no, indeed.
-您是命令我离开吗 -当然不是
- Are you ordering me to leave? - Of course not,
但事实就是 这情况很尴尬
but the fact remains, this is a difficult situation.
他们为什么要带她来
Why did they bring her here?
伊迪丝小姐怎么不阻止
Why didn't Lady Edith stop it?
她没办法 她不在
She couldn't, she was away.
德鲁太太人呢
Where's Mrs Drewe now?
她去学校接孩子了
She's collecting the children from school.
我们没事
We're all right.
我也希望没事
I wish we were all right.
我万分希望
Nobody wishes it more than I do,
但夫人担心
but Her Ladyship worries that
德鲁太太受不了离孩子这么近
Mrs Drewe simply cannot stand being so near the child.
别把我们赶走 老爷
Don't push us out, milord.
滑铁卢之战之前我们家就来到了这儿
We've been here since before Waterloo.
我没想赶走谁
I'm not pushing anyone anywhere.
我希望伊迪丝小姐开心
I want Lady Edith to be happy
我希望玛丽戈德小姐开心
and I want Miss Marigold to be happy
事实上 我希望你妻子也能开心
and as a matter of fact, I would like your wife to be happy too.
我能管住她 我保证
I can manage her, I promise.
-好吧 如果你确定的话 -我确定
- Very well, if you're sure you can. - I am sure.
那就这样了
Then we'll leave it at that.
你提起那件事了吗
Did you manage to raise the subject?
老爷提起了
His Lordship brought it up.
你拒绝时他什么反应
How did he take it when you refused?
你没拒绝 是吧
You didn't refuse, did you?
实在不容易
It was difficult.
玛丽小姐觉得 我的婚礼
Lady Mary feels...that it's only right
应该在宅子里举♥行♥
that my marriage is celebrated in the house.
我们这些下人
And heaven forfend we lowly folk
怎么敢违逆神圣的玛丽小姐
should do anything to contradict the blessed Lady Mary!
-这话不像你 -这话非常像我
- That's not like you. - It is very like me.
我希望我的婚礼能按我的方式来
I want my own wedding to be done in my own way.
-这很过分吗 -这也是我的婚礼
- Is that so outlandish? - It's my wedding too.
但我是新娘
But I am the bride,
我们今后三十年都得按照你的方式来
we'll be doing it your way for the next 30 years,
这我很清楚 但婚礼是属于我的
I know that well enough, but the wedding day is mine.
-怎么了 -夫人 黛西能跟您说句话吗
- What is it? - Your Ladyship, might Daisy have a word with you?
-现在吗 -她就在外面
- Now? - She's just outside.
好吧
Very well.
谢谢您见我 夫人
Thank you for seeing me, milady.
我乐意见你 黛西 但我得马上告诉你
I'm happy to, Daisy, but I must tell you right off,
我实在做不了什么了
there's nothing more I can do.
我受不了因为我的过失
I just can't bear it for our William's dad
而害得我们威廉的爸爸被赶出农场
to be thrown out of his farm when it's all my fault.
首先 我不觉得这事怪你
To start with, I don't think it is your fault.
亨德森先生的确生气了
Mr Henderson was angry,
但他不会因此就改变计划
but he wouldn't change his plans for that
事实上 他们打算亲自打理大部分地♥产♥
and the truth is, they are taking a lot of the estate in hand.
但梅森先生年纪已经不小了 需要熟悉他的人
But Mr Mason's not young and it needs someone that knows him.
我相信他名声在外 约翰·达恩利爵士也会帮忙
I'm sure he has a fine reputation and Sir John Darnley will help.
他该有的农具都有 而且都状况良好
He's got all the dead stock, with everything in top shape.
哪块地能由他打理绝对是幸事
Any estate would be lucky to have him.
他也愿意重新开始吗 这可不是小事
And he'd be happy to start anew? It's a big undertaking.
怎么
Why?
您有什么想法吗
Have you thought of something?
-您有主意了 是吗 -难说
- You've had an idea, haven't you? - Probably not.
可能吧
Well, maybe.
如果有结果我会告诉你
I'll let you know if anything comes of it.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, Your Ladyship.
这很简单 贝茨太太
It's no mystery, Mrs Bates,
您宫颈机能不全
you suffer from cervical incompetence.
简单说 就是子♥宫♥颈很脆弱
To put it plainly, the neck of the womb is weak
当胎儿三四个月大时
and as the foetus reaches three or four months,
它便难以支撑
it becomes too heavy to be supported.
-那么不算少见 -是不太走运 但不少见
- So it's not unusual? - It's bad luck, but not unusual.
-你们可以医治 -当然
- And you can treat it? - Certainly.
手术叫做宫颈环扎术
The procedure is called cervical cerclage.
-已经有二十多年的历史了 -继续说
- It's been in use for more than 20 years. - Go on.
我要在子♥宫♥颈处缝一针
I would insert a stitch, quite a large one,
挺长的一针
in the neck of the womb.
-疼吗 -很快的
- Is it painful? - It's quite quick.
-但有效吗 -我恐怕不敢完全打包票
- But it works? - I'm afraid I can't make a blanket promise.
对很多人都有效
It works in many cases.
-什么时候做呢 -十二周大时
- And when would you do it? - At about 12 weeks.
我一般会上门进行手术
I'd normally come to your house and perform it there,
这样手术完后你就可以马上休息 不必走动
then you can rest afterwards without the nuisance of travel.
-我不用去医院 -不 没必要
- I wouldn't go to hospital? - Oh, no, it's not worth it.
您给了我很多事要考虑 医生
Well, you've given me a lot to think about, Doctor.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-你们什么时候北上回去 -明早上
- When do you return north? - In the morning.
那么等您下次再怀孕时
Then I leave it to you to get in touch
来联络我吧 贝茨太太
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表