剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- Mr Brock brought these for you. - What are they?
带石楠的玫瑰 别在扣眼上的
They're roses with heather for buttonholes.
他给休斯太太也准备了
He's done that to one of Mrs Hughes'.
很好 但是给谁的
Very nice, I'm sure, but whom are they for?
你和引座员啊
For you and your ushers.
引座员 我没安排引座员啊
My ushers? I've not got any ushers.
还是找几个吧 卡森先生
Perhaps you should have, Mr Carson.
你自己别一朵 给安德鲁一朵
Well, take one for yourself. Give one to Andrew.
-把叶子摘了 -那我呢 卡森先生
- Remove the fern. - What about me, Mr Carson?
拿一朵吧 反正一不做二不休
Take one. I might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
不论顺境与逆境 不论富贵与贫穷
For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,
不论疾病或健康
in sickness and in health,
爱你 珍视你 服从你
to love, cherish, and to obey,
直至死亡将我们分开
till death us do part.
以上帝之意
According to God's holy ordinance...
以这枚戒指 我娶你为妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
以我的身躯 我将崇敬你
With my body, I thee worship.
以我的一切 我与你分享
All my worldly goods, I thee endow.
以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 阿门
In the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, Amen.
以圣子圣父
In the name of the Father and of the Son,
圣灵的名义 阿门
and of the Holy Ghost, Amen.
我宣布你们结为夫妇
I now pronounce you man and wife together.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-你来太好了 -不能错过卡森的婚礼
- I'm so glad to see you here. - Couldn't miss Carson's wedding.
我对那天对你说的话很过意不去
I felt uncomfortable about the way I spoke to you the other day.
你不过是说出了想法
You said what you thought.
但我觉得那并非我真实的想法
But I don't think I did. Not truly.
我是气老夫人
I was exasperated by Lady Grantham.
而你撞到枪口上来了
And you got in the way.
别急着怪自己
Don't be too quick to condemn yourself.
你未必说错了
I'm not sure you were wrong.
或许我是没一心考虑村子的利益
Maybe I haven't focused on what's best for the village.
怎么回事
What is this?
克拉克森医生在重新考虑立场了
Dr Clarkson is reviewing his position.
希望那是卡劳利太太的一厢情愿
I hope this is wishful thinking on Mrs Crawley's part.
老实说 我不知道
To be honest, I don't know.
但这样重要的事
But if something is that important,
值得人反复思考
it's worth considering more than once.
是吗
Really?
依我的经验 左思右想根本没那么好
In my experience, second thoughts are vastly overrated.
但我们也总不该太心胸狭隘
But we mustn't be too blinkered, surely?
不仅是因为卡劳利太太和格兰瑟姆夫人
It's not just Mrs Crawley and Lady Grantham.
您的老朋友默顿伯爵也支持改革
Your old friend Lord Merton is in favour of reform.
支持改革的贵族
A peer in favour of reform.
就像支持圣诞节的火鸡一样
It's like a turkey in favour of Christmas.
巴罗先生 你来了太好了
Mr Barrow, nice to see you here.
-婚礼办得很棒 -谢谢您 老爷
- A wonderful service. - Thank you, My Lord.
请您明白 什么都不会改变的
Please understand that nothing is going to change.
恐怕不是这样吧 卡森太太
I doubt you'd agree, Mrs...Carson.
我们尽量不改变太多 夫人
We'll try to keep the changes manageable, My Lady.
-恭喜 -小姐 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Lady. Thank you.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
我真替你开心
I'm so happy for you.
婚宴的事 如果我搞得不愉快了很抱歉
I'm sorry if I made things awkward about the reception.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
小姐 您就是拿砖头打卡森先生
My Lady, Mr Carson would forgive you
他都会原谅您的
if you attacked him with a brick!
你不用担心 斯普拉特先生
You don't have to worry, you know, Mr Spratt.
是吗
No?
我想的话 是可以保密的
I can keep secrets when I want to.
或许吧 但问题是 你想吗
Maybe. But the question remains, will you want to?
你又开心起来了
You're very sunny again.
-我喜欢婚礼 你呢 -我喜欢我那场
- I love weddings, don't you? - I liked mine.
你要是爱上别人了会告诉我的吧
You would tell me if you'd fallen in love with someone else, would you?
不会的 绝对不会
I shouldn't think so. Not for a moment.
因为你刚刚有点不同
Because there's something about you just now.
你也不简单呢 贝茨先生
And there's something about you, Mr Bates.
你绝对不简单
There's definitely something about you.
她来了
There she is now.
你不会后悔的 她很能干的
You won't regret it. She's more than equal to the task.
事实上 我觉得她会给你增光的
In fact, I think she'll do you credit.
我觉得她会给你增光的 莫斯利先生
I think she'll do you credit, Mr Molesley.
这事你扮演了很积极的角色
You seem to have been an excellent influence in all this.
我相信教育
Well, I believe that education
是通往美好未来的大门
is the gate that leads to any future worth having.
您是入错行了吧
Have you missed your vocation?
我错过了太多 道斯先生
I've missed everything, Mr Dawes.
但黛西不用也错过
But Daisy doesn't have to.
梅森先生十分感激 夫人
Mr Mason is so full of gratitude, Your Ladyship.
真像是噩梦之后做了好梦 夫人
It's like a dream after a nightmare, My Lady.
但是你们别觉得...
But please, you mustn't think...
可以安静一下吗
May I have silence?
谢谢
Thank you.
-巴罗先生 -卡森太太
- Mr Barrow. - Mrs Carson.
我们就坐前 作为新郎
Before we take our seats, I believe, as the groom,
我有权说几句话
that I have the right to a few words.
我不会说太久
I will not be prolix,
但我必须说
but it must be right that I
我是世界上最快乐 最幸运的男人
mark that I am the happiest and luckiest of men.
如此优雅 有魅力的女人
That a woman of such grace and charm
会把一生幸福交于我
should entrust her life's happiness to my unworthy charge...
真是奇迹一般
..Passeth all understanding.
敬我完美的新娘
To my wonderful bride.
敬新郎新娘
The bride and groom!
敬新郎新娘
The bride and groom!
敬新郎新娘
To the bride and groom.
汤姆
Tom!
茜玻 亲爱的 你们怎么来了
And Sybbie, darling! What are you doing here?
你怎么知道我们在哪
And how did you know where to find us?
我们先去的宅子
We went to the house
当班的门童告诉了我你们在哪
and the hall boy on duty told me where you were.
这样我就能亲自祝贺你们了
It means that I can congratulate you in person.
卡森先生和太太
Mr and Mrs Carson.
-您是回来度假的吗 -你会留下吧
- Oh, are you back for a holiday? - Say you'll stay!
就是这样
That's just the point.
你希望我待多久我就能待多久
I can stay as long as you want me.
我不明白 你什么意思
I don't understand. What are you saying?
就是这样 我回来了 我想留在这里
Just this. That I've come back and I'd like to stay for good.
如果格兰瑟姆伯爵不介意
If Lord Grantham will have me.
我们当然乐意 我们十分高兴
Of course we'll have you! We'll be delighted!
我完全同意
I echo every syllable.
你好 亲爱的茜玻
Hello, darling Sybbie!
亲亲阿驴
Give old Donk a kiss!
汤姆 这太棒了 你确定吗
Tom, this is such wonderful news. Are you sure?
我很确定
I'm really, really sure.
怎么回事啊
So what happened?
很简单
It's quite simple.
我要大老远去波士顿才想明白
I had to go all the way to Boston to figure something out.
-但我想明白了 -说啊 是什么
- But that's what I did. - Go on. What was it?
我明白了唐顿是我的家
I learned that Downton is my home.
你们是我的亲人
And that you are my family.
如果我走前还不知道 我现在知道了
If I didn't quite know that before I left, I know it now.
-茜玻 -玛丽戈德
- Sybbie! - Marigold!
你好
Hello.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表