剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
让他以为又有了光明的未来
let him think he had a future.
-可现在怎么着 -说实话 黛西
- And now what? - To be honest, Daisy,
不是你让他抱有希望的吗
wasn't it you that put his hopes up?
那是因为我确定夫人就是这个意思
Only because I was sure that's what she intended.
-她哄骗了我 -或许真就不可能呢
- She's led me on. - Maybe it just wasn't possible.
不可能 别告诉我什么不可能
Not possible? Don't give me 'not possible'.
行了 德法奇夫人[双城记角色]
All right, Madame Defarge,
冷静点把土豆泥弄好
calm down and finish that mash.
沙克尔顿老夫人和亨利·塔伯特先生到访
The Dowager Lady Shackleton and Mr Henry Talbot.
天哪
Golly.
没人告诉我你就是那个外甥
Nobody told me the nephew was you.
原来我是这个呀 "外甥"
Oh, is that what I am? "The nephew".
你没说过你姨妈是沙克尔顿夫人
You never said your aunt was Lady Shackleton.
你知道她要带你来这儿吗
Did you know she was bringing you here?
人总可以保留些秘密吧
One must be allowed some secrets.
我们当然可以请哈丁先生来
Of course we'll invite Mr Harding.
他有家室 我们也要邀请他妻子
He has a wife. We must ask her, too.
真了不起 平凡的女性
It's marvellous for ordinary women
立志于充实的职业生涯
to aim at rich and fulfilling careers.
我们总说想有所成就
We talk about making a difference
但这真能改变一些人的命运
but this could actually change lives.
你为什么会来约克郡
Why are you in Yorkshire?
主要是来看我可能要在布鲁克兰比赛开的车
Mainly looking at a car I might be racing at Brooklands.
你还真是喜欢车啊
So you really are a car man?
我之前不确定你说的几分是真
I wasn't sure how much you meant it.
我真是个爱车之人
Oh, I really am a car man.
这话在这里可不常听到
That's not a claim you often hear in this neck of the woods.
你刚才说在布鲁克兰赛车吗
Did you say you race at Brooklands?
对 我经常在那里赛车
Yes, I've driven there quite a lot.
我不怎么羡慕人 但我羡慕这点
I don't envy much, but I envy that.
他是哪个塔伯特家的
What sort of Talbot is he?
他们家在什鲁斯伯里
At Shrewsbury.
但他跟伯爵爵位打不着边
But he's nowhere near the earldom.
除非四十个健壮男人都突然去世
About 40 strong men would have to drop dead.
没什么是不可能的
Well, nothing is impossible.
除了这个 他还有什么"钱途"
Without it, what are his prospects?
有一些 但不算太多
Adequate, but not overwhelming.
听听你们都在说什么呢
Honestly, listen to yourselves.
沙克尔顿夫人说得没错
Lady Shackleton is quite right.
玛丽需要的不只是英俊的笑容
Mary needs more than a handsome smile
和操纵变速杆的手
and a hand on the gear stick.
没想到您还知道变速杆
I'm surprised you know what a gear stick is.
你太低估我了
I know more than you think.
感谢你让亨利和我参加家庭聚会
It's very kind of you to let Henry and me push into a family party.
别让我母亲把您卷入这场斗争
In return, please don't let Mama pull you into the fight.
不是吧 罗伯特 你把我说得这么有心机
Really, Robert? You paint me as such a schemer.
唯有爱您的儿子最具洞察力了
No-one has sharper eyes than a loving son.
你肯定是在哪里读到这话的
You read that somewhere.
为什么您总觉得我没有原创能力呢
Why do you never think I can make anything up?
你对自己的说服力真有信心啊
Didn't you trust your own powers of persuasion?
-什么 -别装了
- What? - Don't pretend.
不然夫人是从哪里听说这事的
Who else would her Ladyship have heard it from?
我认为你不作证将来会后悔的
I think you'll regret being silent.
来吧 莫斯利先生
Come along, Mr Molesley.
别因为卡森先生不在...
Just because Mr Carson's away...
你看起来心事重重
You look very preoccupied.
安娜
Anna?
-需要帮忙吗 -我没事
- Can I help? - I'm fine.
坚持吧 就像海军说的那样
Just carry on, as they say in the navy.
届时村民们能得到的治疗
The treatments available to the village
会比我们现在能提供的先进很多
would be vastly superior to anything we can lay claim to now.
你这样做是大错特错
You are making a grave mistake
而且会让村子陷入困窘
and impoverishing the village by doing so.
普鲁登斯 你来说说
Prudence, tell them.
我想双方都有各自充分的理由
I expect there's a good deal to be said on both sides.
别这么软弱
Don't be so feeble!
我不了解详情 怎么能假装专家呢
How can I present myself as an expert when I don't know the facts?
这也没难住我啊
It's never stopped me!
-她还是这么生龙活虎 -要是她再年轻二十岁
- She's still on cracking form. - If she were 20 years younger,
你会直接叫她暴君
you'd just call her a tyrant.
现在回来了
Have you thought more about
你有想过接下来做什么吗
what you're going to do now you're back?
晚餐前 塔伯特先生说他跟车打交道
Before dinner, Mr Talbot was saying he works with cars.
不知道那个会不会合适我
I wonder if that mightn't be right for me.
不是做赛车手吧
Not as a racing car driver?
或许不 但跟那个相关的吧
Maybe not. But in that world.
-跟唐顿的生活必定截然不同 -妈妈
- Which is a long way from Downton. - Really, mama,
您这态度根本就是要挑起战争
your attitude is hardly conducive to a peaceful settlement.
我就不解释了 反正所有村子里的争论都一样
I won't explain, since every village argument is the same.
是吗 我对村子没什么了解
Really? I'm not a village boy.
我父亲之前在议会所以我们一直住在伦敦
My father was in Parliament so we lived in London.
除了夏天的时候 我们会
Except for the summer and then we'd shelter
暂住亲戚家 一起狩猎钓鱼什么的
with various hunting, shooting and fishing relations.
我们就是那种家庭
That's what we are.
对 但这不是你们的全部
Yes, but it's not all you are.
那你是以车维生吗
So do you make a living out of cars?
应该算是吧 我在一支车队做赛车手
Yes, I suppose I do, yes. I race on a team.
-听起来很奇怪吗 -相当奇怪
- Does that seem very odd? - Quite odd.
不过现在人们都在做各种奇怪的事
Although people do such odd things nowadays.
我还碰到过一个专门从秘鲁进口豚鼠的人呢
I once met a man who spent his time importing guinea pigs from Peru.
别再借沙克尔顿夫人之口说话了 妈妈
Don't hide behind Lady Shackleton, Mama.
您完全有能力表明自己的立场
You're quite capable of landing your own punches.
关键问题是哪个体系
The question is which system
更可能给当地民众提供先进的治疗
is more likely to deliver modern treatment to the local population?
那不是重点
That is not the point.
我倒觉得这才是最重要的
I should have thought that was exactly the point.
你完全没分清轻重缓急
You've muddled your priorities!
伊泽贝尔堂亲总有权据理力争一番吧
I suppose cousin Isobel is entitled to put up an argument.
当然 但她无权赢
Of course she is, she's just not entitled to win it.
我恐怕让你妈妈失望了
I'm afraid I've been rather a disappointment to your mother.
我不失望 事情本可能变得更糟
Not to me. You could have made things even worse.
话说 你会去伦敦吗
So, do you ever make it up to London?
有时去吧
Sometimes.
如果我给你张名片会很俗气吗
Would you think it terribly common if I gave you my card?
是挺俗的
Fairly common.
不过我还是要了
But I'll take it anyway.
给我打电♥话♥ 我们一起吃午餐或喝个酒
Telephone me. We'll have lunch or a drink.
或别的什么
Or something.
知道吗 我对汽车真是
Do you know, I couldn't be less interested in cars
打不起一点兴趣
if I took a pill to achieve it.
那是因为没人给你讲过车
Well, that's because you haven't been taught about them.
好好讲
Properly.
我主要想避免
The main thing I want to avoid
合并之后 奶奶被赶出董事会
is Granny being kicked off the board of the new arrangement.
或许我们都会被赶走
Or us all be kicked off
就冲我们这个麻烦劲
for the fuss we're making.
支持她错误的想法也不会有好处
Well, supporting her wrong thinking won't help.
我要不要去说点什么 保持和气
Can I put in a word for trying to remain friends?
和事佬汤姆回来了
Tom the peacemaker is back.
其实目的...
That's really the purpose of it -
普鲁登斯姨妈 我们待的太久了
Aunt Prudence. We're outstaying our welcome.
-是啊 晚安 罗伯特 -晚安
- Indeed. Goodnight, Robert. - Goodnight.
-晚安 玛丽 -晚安 塔伯特先生
- Goodnight, Mary. - Goodnight. Mr Talbot.
玛丽小姐
Lady Mary.
不是又疼了吧
Not that pain again?
我喝不了红酒了
I can't drink port any more.
亲爱的
Oh, darling...
我从没觉得这么缺少...理由
I don't think I've ever felt such a lack...of reason.
什么意思 什么理由
What do you mean, reason?
我为什么待在这儿 我在做什么
Why am I here? What am I doing?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表